Epic Games will give you a £10 coupon to subscribe to its newsletter

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102291
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/10/18 03:17:06 (permalink)
https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/joao-silva/epic-games-will-give-you-a-10-coupon-to-subscribe-to-its-newsletter/

The campaign started back on October 15th, but it will last until November 15th at 11:59 pm PST. To get the voucher, visit the Epic Games Store through the browser or the launcher and access your account settings. Once there, open the “Communications” tab, search for “Email Subscribe/Unsubscribe”, and activate the option “Yes, email me about Epic Games products, news, events and promotions” if you haven’t done it yet. Those who’ve already subscribed will still receive the coupon and should be able to find it on the account inventory.

Unfortunately, the coupon does have some limitations to it – you can only use it with games costing at least £14.99/$14.99/€14.99. Outside of that though, there are no further restrictions, so you are free to use it on older games or brand new titles, such as the newly released Far Cry 6 or Back 4 Blood. You could also wait for the EGS Halloween sale later today and use it for a bigger discount on other titles.

We’re used to seeing Epic Games giving out this type of coupon during the holidays, but it seems Christmas came in early this year.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth is what I say. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile