Epic Games reveals UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection's PC release date

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2022/04/26 02:53:17 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/epic_games_reveals_uncharted_legacy_of_thieves_collection_s_pc_release_date/1

On the Epic Games Store's latest blogpost, the storefront has confirmed the release date for the PC version of PlayStation Studios UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection. The game's launching on June 20th on PC, bringing the Uncharted series to PC for the first time. The PC version of UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection will be developed by Iron Galaxy, who will bring both Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy to the PC platform. Strangely, Sony appears to have no plans to bring Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection to PC, which means that Uncharted 4 is coming to PC, but Uncharted 1, 2, and 3 isn't. Sony has revealed no plans to bring Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection to PC. 

Like the PS5 version Uncharted; Legacy of Thieves Collection, the PC version will support higher framerates and resolutions than the game's original PlayStation 4 versions alongside some other visual enhancements. At this time, PlayStation has not revealed any PC-specific features for Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves' PC version, though it is likely that the game will support AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) and Nvidia's Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) technologies (like God of War's PC version). At this time, the pricing of Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection's PC version is unknown. On PC, the game collection is coming to the platform through the Epic Games Store and Steam. 

It is good to see more games ported to PC. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

harley262
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 390
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Epic Games reveals UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection's PC release date 2022/04/26 06:51:06 (permalink)
    not releasing all the games in one all conquering collection is a great injustice to the nathan the drake and his legacy. but unfortunately to make 4 and a half games in pc format plus all the licensing and localization and such, would make the cost of a complete collection well over $100 at retail. probably too much for first time buyers and i wouldnt buy it since i can play them on ps3 or ps5.

still uncharted 4/legacy were pretty good games, so nice they are coming out to pc.
    BiggyNewton
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 145
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Epic Games reveals UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection's PC release date 2022/04/26 07:49:55 (permalink)
    harley262
    not releasing all the games in one all conquering collection is a great injustice to the nathan the drake and his legacy. but unfortunately to make 4 and a half games in pc format plus all the licensing and localization and such, would make the cost of a complete collection well over $100 at retail. probably too much for first time buyers and i wouldnt buy it since i can play them on ps3 or ps5.

still uncharted 4/legacy were pretty good games, so nice they are coming out to pc.

Yeah I'll probably pass until they start (hopefully) releasing 1-3 on PC.

Associate code: EKA5I8R4C7M401L
    Thanks to anyone using my code!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile