EVGA

EVGA doesn't care about its consumers in Brazil

Author
Esdra
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/10/19 20:06:32 (permalink)
I bought a power supply and it was defective but it was more than 1 year after purchase, and even though it has a 5 year warranty, I cannot access the warranty because the RMA system is absurd for consumers in Brazil. I need to pay for shipping to the USA and when I went to the post office I was charged an exorbitant amount of 300 BRL and the power supply costs 600 BRL practically 50% of the value of the product I just don't have this amount to be able to send a defective product to the USA. So how do I look? In prejudice, Brazilian laws defend the consumer in these cases but a lawsuit takes a long time and costs a lot of effort for consumers like me who simply give up the RMA process and EVGA continues to laugh at us Brazilian consumers practically washing their hands to the defects in your products sold in brazil while we either bear very expensive shipping fees or as in my case give up on RMA and buy another product. I tried to argue with people from EVGA about an address in Brazil to send the product and I couldn't, even though there is a long history of receiving products by other consumers, almost the criteria the company uses for those who can send their product to Rio de Janeiro defective and which ones have access to the RMA denied by imposing on the expensive service of shipping the defective product to the USA? In the links below I found reports from consumers who managed to do RMA in Brazil and I can't, why?

In this video by a hardware influencer well known in Brazil Ronaldo Buassali ( ) EVGA replies that he would do his RMA services locally but it seems that this was only for the person who has a channel with thousands of subscribers we normal consumers have our access to the guarantee denied due to the high values ​​for sending products abroad ... If you are viewing this post and you are brazilian do not think twice, never again buy EVGA products, they don't care about us!

RMA number: 5421200926509963

1 Reply Related Threads

Leonardohlb
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 177
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EVGA doesn't care about its consumers in Brazil 2020/10/20 12:19:57 (permalink)
    Esdra
    I bought a power supply and it was defective but it was more than 1 year after purchase, and even though it has a 5 year warranty, I cannot access the warranty because the RMA system is absurd for consumers in Brazil. I need to pay for shipping to the USA and when I went to the post office I was charged an exorbitant amount of 300 BRL and the power supply costs 600 BRL practically 50% of the value of the product I just don't have this amount to be able to send a defective product to the USA. So how do I look? In prejudice, Brazilian laws defend the consumer in these cases but a lawsuit takes a long time and costs a lot of effort for consumers like me who simply give up the RMA process and EVGA continues to laugh at us Brazilian consumers practically washing their hands to the defects in your products sold in brazil while we either bear very expensive shipping fees or as in my case give up on RMA and buy another product. I tried to argue with people from EVGA about an address in Brazil to send the product and I couldn't, even though there is a long history of receiving products by other consumers, almost the criteria the company uses for those who can send their product to Rio de Janeiro defective and which ones have access to the RMA denied by imposing on the expensive service of shipping the defective product to the USA? In the links below I found reports from consumers who managed to do RMA in Brazil and I can't, why?

In this video by a hardware influencer well known in Brazil Ronaldo Buassali ( ) EVGA replies that he would do his RMA services locally but it seems that this was only for the person who has a channel with thousands of subscribers we normal consumers have our access to the guarantee denied due to the high values ​​for sending products abroad ... If you are viewing this post and you are brazilian do not think twice, never again buy EVGA products, they don't care about us!

RMA number: 5421200926509963

Unfortunately EVGA has been practicing this type of policy for its RMAs here in Brazil, at the same time that EVGA claims to provide a 3 year warranty in Brazil it obliges us
    to send the product to another country making us pay a very expensive freight compounded by the high dollar during the pandemic, if the product was purchased in Brazil they should meet the RMA here in Brazil, after all we pay very expensive at the time of purchase, if the EVGA is unable to provide the guarantee within Brazil so it assumes its responsibilities, loses the market and provides only 1 year against the competitor!

Reinforcing your complaint and correcting the video link where EVGA responded to Ronaldo Buassali but remains indigestible with its consumers in Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSw7FPEsajc
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile