EVGA customer service reply time in Europe

Author
marix84
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/04/02 16:23:33 (permalink)
Hi,

I have a problem with 3 GTX 980 TIs I've bought a while ago (second hand).

I ve send an email to customer service on 3/28/2018 but only reply was if really all 3 cards are faulty and if I can upload the invoices.

I understand that the european office might be closed due to easter holiday but isn't the support global 24/7?

I need my cards for work so it would have been nice if anybody could even have answererd my questions I ve send afterwards if they are able to assist me.

Not sure what to to do now as I need the cards for work like mentionend and now feel a little bit left alone.

BTW I've received a lot of automated emails regarding rating service etc. but that doesn't help me in any way.

Did anybody have the same issues with answering time or are they just overloaded at the moment?

Regards

7 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA customer service reply time in Europe 2018/04/03 10:03:19 (permalink)
    Hello and welcome to the forums! I have looked into your concerns and see that your Guest RMA requests are pending review from our EU offices. We do offer 24/7 technical support, but please keep in mind that some services such as RMA processing are not available 24/7. At the moment, our EU offices need to review the RMA before it is approved. I apologize for any delays that were impacted by the Easter holiday and I would recommend calling them at +44 (0) 1788-247-298 during their normal business hours if your issues are time-sensitive.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    marix84
    Re: EVGA customer service reply time in Europe 2018/04/03 17:46:47 (permalink)
    Hi Adam,

thank you very much for getting back to me.

I've already started the guest RMA requests.

Could you please let me know how long it usually takes until they get approved?

Thanks.

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA customer service reply time in Europe 2018/04/03 18:01:25 (permalink)
    Since the EU offices are not available 24/7 their processing times can take a little longer than in the US. The timeframe can vary for the Guest RMA review process but it is usually within a few business days.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    marix84
    Re: EVGA customer service reply time in Europe 2018/04/03 19:44:20 (permalink)
    Hi Adam,

so first you are telling me the global customer service is not able to reply and tell me for 3-4 days that I have have to use the guest RMA service and now you are telling me that I will have to wait for some more days as I only got the information today?

Don't get me wrong but global service is something different to me.

Why was nobody able to provide that information before then (where they have 24/7 service)

I know it is not your fault but I am not happy with that kind of service.

Thanks anyways Adam and have a good time.
    _JeffP
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 652
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EVGA customer service reply time in Europe 2018/04/03 21:39:30 (permalink)
    Hello,

The EU teams only work Monday through Friday during normal business hours. You submitted Guest RMA tickets which can only be handled by the EU teams directly. RMAs are never processed over the weekend or holiday. I apologize for any misunderstanding and inconvenience. 

Everything is security. 
    marix84
    Re: EVGA customer service reply time in Europe 2018/04/04 01:16:30 (permalink)
    Hi Jeff,

thanks for your reply but that says nothing to me and doesn't answer why nobody was able to tell me before that I have to use the guest system.
    Could you maybe do me a personal favor and try to speed the approval process up? Would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
    _JeffP
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 652
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EVGA customer service reply time in Europe 2018/04/04 03:27:44 (permalink)
    Hello,

The process I see you went through is the correct process. EU tickets are not typically handled over the weekend due to differences in policy. Unfortunately the EU RMA process can not be rushed as they have more strict guidelines that are followed. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Everything is security. 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile