EVGA Shipped my cargo with DHL Parcel

Author
oguzcanuyar
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/04/08 00:05:08 (permalink)
Hey,

I saw nearly everyone's cargos are shipped back with Express and most of them got their product in 1 day ( for my country ) . But EVGA used DHL Parcel while shipping my RMA and seems like I have to wait for 10-14 days for that. I need my GPU back as soon as possible. I didn't get why EVGA done that.

3 Replies Related Threads

oguzcanuyar
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: EVGA Shipped my cargo with DHL Parcel 2021/04/16 00:27:27 (permalink)
    My GPU is broken the day I've bought it. Fans were not spinning when i first placed it to my computer.
    It took 5 days to open a RMA because EVGA Support answering 1 question in 1 day( you can see that they didn't even answered to this topic in 1 week).
    I have shipped it with DHL Express within a day after RMA accaptance. My cargo went to Munich in 1 day.
    But I CANT BELIVE that EVGA shipped the RMA with Parcel. 14 Days passed since my cargo went to Munich and my RMA product still not in Turkey. DHL telling me that it is expected to arrive within 8-10 MORE BUSSINESS DAYS.

Seems like I am going pay 150$ taxes for that RMA product, for a product that was not even working properly when I opened the box first of first and EVGA couldn't pay 60$ for a shipment. 
    Well done. ~150$ of taxes  + shipment cost for DHL Express and +1 Month of RMA process because of a fail that was surely not because of myself. There was lots of good comments about EVGA Support when I am buying the product and that is why I have chosed EVGA. Never ever EVGA again.
    EVGATech_DanielC
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 53
    Re: EVGA Shipped my cargo with DHL Parcel 2021/04/29 07:11:34 (permalink)
    Hello Oguz, 
    We're sorry to hear about your experience, Please reach out to our Support team @ Support@EVGA.com or over the phone at 888-881-EVGA so we can look into better assisting you in this situation.
    -Daniel C

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    Yugoslavia
    • Total Posts : 12
    Re: EVGA Shipped my cargo with DHL Parcel 2021/06/20 10:19:48 (permalink)
    Hello Oğuz Bey,

What happened with your shipment. I'm almost same case like you. Out if the box not working and sent by DHL express paying almost 150$ but not yet reached to EVga yet. Can you please update us. I'm from Turkey too and wonder what happened with your case.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile