EVGA

EVGA RTX 2080 TO XC BLACK THERMAL PADS SIZE and My Video card having issue Black screen on Games only

Author
TripleSevenX
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/06/25 01:38:10 (permalink)
Hi I am planning to change my thermal pads of my card anyone knows the size of it? Because I am going back to air cool and going to repair tho. My card is having problems of black screen during and launching upon a game probably chipset problem? I tried to switch and rolling back all the drivers still the same and reformat and keep updated OS. I notice one temporary work when i set the power limit to around 80-90 but it work only for couple hours then boom black screen again.. actually you could hear the sounds of the game too and the only way to do is hard restart. In normal usage and stress test like furmark and heaven benchmark for couple of hours it was always pass. I cannot understand why my video card is having this kind of issue. 🥲 Care to share maybe you encounter this problem.

1 Reply Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49164
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: EVGA RTX 2080 TO XC BLACK THERMAL PADS SIZE and My Video card having issue Black scree 2022/06/25 07:28:27 (permalink)
    Contact evga to get the thermal pad info… https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/

For your black screen issue lets start out by listing your full system specs. Make sure to tell us if your system is oc’d or not.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile