EVGA OCL vs current competition

Author
xxplatoontekkxx
  • Total Posts : 37
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/05/26 21:51:45 (permalink)
I'll try and keep it brief.

Having moved from an Asus Omega and 2 HOF ti plus's to 2 Kingpins and a DARKx299, I felt the need to let you know how much of a difference this entire element of EVGA makes.

Was truly shocked at the depth of the guides, they alone set you far apart from all other "highest end" competitors, genuinely. I was also initially worried about the XOC bios/tools etc. having been a bit traumatized by previous experience of acquiring it with other companies. I must admit my fears were unjustified (**** you even have an XOC for the DARKx299!).

Having already sold my kidneys for the Kingpins (potentially worth it), there's not much I could benefit from flattery. Just felt the need to let you know that even if there isn't much visual feedback at times. Your guides and enthusiasm are truly dope and provide a rare insight. I have yet to finally rinse the HOFs with the KPs on the 2x 5425BTU/2300Lh chiller, hopefully finally this coming weekend.

Stay bless and keep it up. If the evga support as is good as this. You have a lasting loyal kkustomer here.

#SWOUP

instagram: xxplatoontekkxx

#SWOUP

6 Replies Related Threads

tt0ne
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 138
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA OCL vs current competition 2019/05/28 04:36:05 (permalink)
    Nice, man - I agree :-)

---

TwoEvilOne
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 716
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA OCL vs current competition 2019/06/03 01:27:48 (permalink)
    @xxplatoontekkxx well said 

Register your EVGA product with my affiliate code: LDCH3LNSPA
    Check out my MODS RIGS view my system , and +1  TwoEvilOne's Stormbreaker .  Click here to become an EVGA elite member than an Associate. My 3090 Kingpin 3DMark Port Royal Score: 15,239[/alig
    Zeddivile
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 761
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: EVGA OCL vs current competition 2019/06/03 20:03:43 (permalink)
    @OP couldn't agree more. What EVGA, TIN and K|NGP|N offer with their XOC engineered products is unparalleled. Just one vector would set them apart but when you add it all up. It's just in another league.

"This stuff breaks my tiny often dehydrated and carb deprived hamster brain" -2019

k|ngp|n
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 90
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: EVGA OCL vs current competition 2019/06/10 20:56:54 (permalink)
    Hey I am so very pleased to hear that as will the rest of our team! There are many engineers and others here working hard behind the scenes on these specialized XOC kingpin and dark products. These are long term and costly efforts that involve lots of time and resources actually. I am really proud of how far the team has come in the 9 years or so I've been here. They are all very hard working and committed to doing EVGA XOC "our way".. which is at the very highest level. These engineering efforts have a major trickle down effect on other EVGA skus over the years, making them more robust, higher quality, and just simply better in the long run. Then we all win not just a small segment of extreme overclockers. Z390 DARK is a stellar example of how good a big overall team effort can turn out. 

ironbrillopad
    • Total Posts : 6
    Re: EVGA OCL vs current competition 2019/06/12 14:27:21 (permalink)
    Well said, I couldn't agree more with this post. I just got into overclocking a little more than a year ago, actually, I didn't build my first computer till 2017! I never had an interest in computers at all until I did lol. Now, thanks to the guides that KP and Tin provide I have been able to learn a lot about computer hardware. I probably never would have had the guts or knowledge to push my hardware to its limits without them. 
    vladdimplr
    • Total Posts : 64
    Re: EVGA OCL vs current competition 2019/06/28 23:10:57 (permalink)
    I can tell yah that using AB you get better performance over p1, extra 30mhz easy, same settings.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile