EVGA

EVGA Nu Audio Pro Static Distortion when both RCA and Headphone port is used

Author
richyim
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/01/16 19:10:26 (permalink)
Hey guys, I've been having an issue with my newly purchase nu audio pro. When both headphone and speakers are playing, really bad static distortion is introduced to the headphone jack. When I turn off the RCA port, the noise disappears but the quality doesn't seem to be equal to my old Nu Audio. My older version Nu Audio was able to play both RCA an headphone out simutaneously and the quality felt like it sounded better.

I'm hoping there's a quick fix for this as I have already RMA'd my first purchase and the second one is having the same issue. Making me regret selling my old nu audio for the pro since I never had issues on it.

3 Replies Related Threads

ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 21171
    • Ribbons : 270
    Re: EVGA Nu Audio Pro Static Distortion when both RCA and Headphone port is used 2020/01/17 05:19:12 (permalink)
    I didn't think that you could use both at the same time.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

EVGA_Lee
    • Total Posts : 4247
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: EVGA Nu Audio Pro Static Distortion when both RCA and Headphone port is used 2020/01/17 11:09:49 (permalink)
    richyim
    Hey guys, I've been having an issue with my newly purchase nu audio pro. When both headphone and speakers are playing, really bad static distortion is introduced to the headphone jack. When I turn off the RCA port, the noise disappears but the quality doesn't seem to be equal to my old Nu Audio. My older version Nu Audio was able to play both RCA an headphone out simutaneously and the quality felt like it sounded better.

I'm hoping there's a quick fix for this as I have already RMA'd my first purchase and the second one is having the same issue. Making me regret selling my old nu audio for the pro since I never had issues on it.

Try the new driver out today.  There shouldn't be any reduced audio quality on the Pro, compared to the original for this use.  If you can describe it, what do you mean by "quality doesn't seem to be equal"? 

Might ultimately just be a bad card, but we're not quite there yet.
    richyim
    • Total Posts : 4
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EVGA Nu Audio Pro Static Distortion when both RCA and Headphone port is used 2020/01/17 16:18:52 (permalink)
    Edited. Did not work, still have issues and new ones keep appearing
    post edited by richyim - 2020/01/23 17:34:18
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile