EVGA

AnsweredEVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating

Author
Edouard25
  • Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/09/19 01:34:13 (permalink)
I sent the following message to the support team moments ago. This is about a TITAN X bought from EVGA pre-equipped with the HYBRID cooling.
Any help from the community is wellcome. Will update on the reply from the support team.

My TITAN X HYBRID overheats randomly.

System info:
- Motherboard: MSI X99S MPOWER
- GPU: 1x EVGA/NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X HYBRID
- CPU: Intel i7 5930K
- RAM: 4x Corsair CMK16GX4M4B3000C15
- Power Supply: COUGAR GX1050 (1050W)
- Monitors: 3x AOC Q2778VQE

- No overclocking
- When functioning normally, temperatures are 22-25°C on iddle, 47-48°C under heavy load
- Big case with 1 large fan and 6 small fans, optimal airflow
- CPU watercooled so not producing heat next to the GPU
- Radiator placed higher than the GPU

This issue first occured a week ago. 3 occurences: Wednesday evening after rebooting to install a Windows update (did try reversing the update, didn't solve the issue); Sunday morning booting from cold, this morning (Tuesday), booting from cold.

Symptoms:
- Overheats from boot
- Temperature goes up to 64-70°C after boot, goes down to 53-57°C on iddle, will go over the recommended 83°C under the slightest load.
- Happens randomly, not at every boot
- Happens both booting from cold or rebooting after a full day running
- Rebooting does not solve the issue
- Heat transfer between GPU and waterblock OK
- Radiator remains ice cold while GPU overheats
- Fan on radiator working OK
- Air-cooling fan on GPU working OK
- On two occasions, started overheating from the boot, then produced a strange noise (loud and short - under 1 second- electrical whine) and went back to normal temperatures. Not repeatable.
- Moving the radiator around has no effect
- I changed the thermal paste between the GPU and the waterblock after the first occurrence. As mentionned earlier, heat transfer between GPU and waterblock is OK, the waterblock gets boiling hot too.

Please help :)

UPDATE:
The support team replied after a couple of hours (I appreciate the responsiveness). They suspect a problem with the pump in the HYBRID kit. They offered a RMA and I just sent the request for it as suggested.

post edited by Edouard25 - 2017/09/19 05:33:19
Dr.Death
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1011
  • Ribbons : 9
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/19 06:18:03 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby Edouard25 2017/09/20 04:48:56
with all you described above ,   pretty much where your at  ,  could be just the pump failing to provide proper flow  to maintain cooling ?

lucky you got a hybrid ''KIT''    at least if nothing else you could slap your AIR cooler back on  and return the pump  - like me and a factory hybrid  I would be 100% S.O.L.   seems like today on that  [lesson learned] .

post back if they send you a new unit  , at least with the  kit  you send it in on its warrantee and not risk loosening your  whole first quality card over it  and get something lame back in return  like a referb or a 10 series [next best equal to card ]  that you may not think as so..

past back with your full end rma result  ..
Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 49166
  • Ribbons : 199
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/19 15:14:36 (permalink)
Edouard25 
UPDATE:
The support team replied after a couple of hours (I appreciate the responsiveness). They suspect a problem with the pump in the HYBRID kit. They offered a RMA and I just sent the request for it as suggested.

XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/19 21:45:49 (permalink)
Edouard25

UPDATE:

Evga FTW!!!!          

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
Edouard25
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/20 05:04:33 (permalink)
Dr.Death
with all you described above ,   pretty much where your at  ,  could be just the pump failing to provide proper flow  to maintain cooling ?

lucky you got a hybrid ''KIT''    at least if nothing else you could slap your AIR cooler back on  and return the pump  - like me and a factory hybrid  I would be 100% S.O.L.   seems like today on that  [lesson learned] .

post back if they send you a new unit  , at least with the  kit  you send it in on its warrantee and not risk loosening your  whole first quality card over it  and get something lame back in return  like a referb or a 10 series [next best equal to card ]  that you may not think as so..

past back with your full end rma result  ..

That is a factory hybrid, but from my understanding that just means they mounted the kit on the unit at the factory. Never had any air cooler for it.

They offered a RMA for the whole unit + kit. 

I chose the advanced RMA option, which basically means paying a deposit, they send a new unit in, I send back the failing one, they test it and give me my deposit back.
Payed the deposit today (that's me being slow they had everything set up yesterday). Now waiting for the new unit.

I appreciate the 3 year warranty as well. Had a moment of panic when I couldn't identify the issue with certainty and realised i bought it over a year ago.

Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/20 06:33:36 (permalink)
ya,  thing is will you get a new hybrid card back ?    may at best get a referb [someone elses RMA card ]   or they tr7y to give you a 'equal to''  10 series like a gtx 1060 ?

like me that's something I did not see coming   like evga don't even sell a plain kit to replace the bad one  you go if you needed that.

I like my hybrid  and its been a good card , but now if the oump fails I feel I maybe left holding the bag  .

lesson I see from this is next time  i'll get the better AIR card on a hybrids kits compatibility list   and self add the hybrid kit .   that way if the cooler / pump fails I don't risk looseing my first quality card  and notg hope the replacement is as good or a crap referb   [some one elses RMA junk ]  or a 10 series that I cant use for my needs   cause it don't support as much as the 900 series does .

[like no native analog support  , less os support , ect.. ]   this is why I went with a 900 series over the newer 10 series   the 900 series supports ALL my need  not 1/2  of them  I would not be happy to get a 10 series in return   [opinion]

anyway   keep us posted on  what you get in the end .

good luck
Edouard25
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/20 06:42:19 (permalink)
Dr.Death
ya,  thing is will you get a new hybrid card back ?    may at best get a referb [someone elses RMA card ]   or they tr7y to give you a 'equal to''  10 series like a gtx 1060 ?

like me that's something I did not see coming   like evga don't even sell a plain kit to replace the bad one  you go if you needed that.

I like my hybrid  and its been a good card , but now if the oump fails I feel I maybe left holding the bag  .

lesson I see from this is next time  i'll get the better AIR card on a hybrids kits compatibility list   and self add the hybrid kit .   that way if the cooler / pump fails I don't risk looseing my first quality card  and notg hope the replacement is as good or a crap referb   [some one elses RMA junk ]  or a 10 series that I cant use for my needs   cause it don't support as much as the 900 series does .

[like no native analog support  , less os support , ect.. ]   this is why I went with a 900 series over the newer 10 series   the 900 series supports ALL my need  not 1/2  of them  I would not be happy to get a 10 series in return   [opinion]

anyway   keep us posted on  what you get in the end .

good luck

Hopefully it will be a new one and not a referb. If it's a referb I'd rather get mine back, at least I know the unit hasn't been tortured. We'll see in a few days I guess.
Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/20 11:09:13 (permalink)
right that's what I talking about .

why I say next time it will not be a factory built hybrid , that way I can add the hybrid kit and not risk looseing a first quality good card  just slap the air cooler back on if all else fails   not left holding a bag on it .  see look at the 900 series stuff ,  nothing .   not even anything offered in ther b stock/  referb's   cards, pumps, nothing .. [well I see today they got one 980ti referb listed ]   funny how the older series cards there still available even new  but not 900 series  [6-8-200 -600  -700 -10 series]   looks like 900 owners are a inconvenience now  .

why post back with what you end up with in hand all said and done as a replacement  from evga ..    I seen guys claim a referb or the next best equial to card , but not ever a new  first quality  as what you bought  [ I guess like me if you wanted a referb that's what you would of paid for  to start with   or another different card/ series ] ??   it would be a lot more understandable if the ''card burned up  not just over the add on cooler .  seeing they don't offer the hybrid kit for a 900 series you got to hope they got some held back for warrantee reasons ??  I wonder at that ?

good luck 

https://forums.evga.com/980ti-RMA-m2628377.aspx

https://forums.evga.com/980ti-FTW-rma-1070-SC-replacement-m2637623.aspx

I guess you could look up like links to see whats said from guys gone through this all ready ?
post edited by Dr.Death - 2017/09/20 12:00:11
Edouard25
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/22 03:22:50 (permalink)
Dr.Death
right that's what I talking about .

why I say next time it will not be a factory built hybrid , that way I can add the hybrid kit and not risk looseing a first quality good card  just slap the air cooler back on if all else fails   not left holding a bag on it .  see look at the 900 series stuff ,  nothing .   not even anything offered in ther b stock/  referb's   cards, pumps, nothing .. [well I see today they got one 980ti referb listed ]   funny how the older series cards there still available even new  but not 900 series  [6-8-200 -600  -700 -10 series]   looks like 900 owners are a inconvenience now  .

why post back with what you end up with in hand all said and done as a replacement  from evga ..    I seen guys claim a referb or the next best equial to card , but not ever a new  first quality  as what you bought  [ I guess like me if you wanted a referb that's what you would of paid for  to start with   or another different card/ series ] ??   it would be a lot more understandable if the ''card burned up  not just over the add on cooler .  seeing they don't offer the hybrid kit for a 900 series you got to hope they got some held back for warrantee reasons ??  I wonder at that ?

good luck 

I guess you could look up like links to see whats said from guys gone through this all ready ?

This is an email they sent me yesterday:

"Hello,
 I am contacting you regarding your RMA:
 The same model is currently not available and it may take several weeks to re-stock.
To keep waiting time short we would like to offer you an 1080ti for your replacement, please let us know if this is acceptable for you.
Kind Regards,"

To which I replied the following:

"Hi,
 If possible I would rather keep a 9 series.
 Since the failure in my unit comes from the pump in the HYBRID kit, would you have another kit in stock, that I could replace myself?
 Kind regards,"

Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/22 10:54:54 (permalink)
I would have jumped on the Ti.
Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/23 06:23:11 (permalink)
it seems  if you have the bad card is a sli set up evga may let you exchange the 2 cards  so niot to brake your sli rig ??

don't knoe for me   the 10 series does not support my needs   as a 900 series will   and would cost me a lot  to use a 10 series  [   like would need a card for my unsupported stuff  like my xp harddrives  i still use or buy new monitors   cause I still use some CRT that D-sub /analog , ect.. ]   a 10 series would suck for me at the moment  , big time .  just not practical here in any way 

matter of fact that the reason I left AMD for NVidia   , but now seems NVidia is right on that same path  anyway   like dropping that analog native on the card with that dvi-d only crap ?  how hard would it of been to keep using dvi-I ??   that was a let down on something you coud count on NVidia for   over AMD on top end cards

also this goes to show the warrantee is only as good as they interrupt   and show how that  could hurt a guy more then it helps .   ya, a 10 series would be a set back for me . just hard to render all my old working great hardware and software over a vid card . 

if you don't have the hardware or software limitations   then I assume he 1080ti would be fair   ? I guess that all your call on what is or not .   could be a too bad so sad as easy as well on this  or not even offered that high of card line  ???  your at there mercy  in the end   and a take it or leave it  deal 
post edited by Dr.Death - 2017/09/23 06:58:00
Dave3d
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 720
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/23 14:47:01 (permalink)
I am SO pissed off!
I havent gotten a single good Titan X, and they just keep sending me back crap cards that do the same thing, or worse (this is my 3rd Titan rma, and it crashes whenever I play a game), but it seems like they are handing out 1080TI's to everyone EXCEPT me (even to 1 guy that had a bloody 950 card!) !!!
I am pretty pissed off at EVGA.
:(
post edited by Sajin - 2017/09/23 14:50:08

I7 9700k water cooled-32GB Ram-Zotac 2080 x2 SLI-Asrock Z390 SLI mobo-EVGA 1600W G2 psu-ABS Glass case-2560x1440 144hz IPS monitor-Windows 10 Home
Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/23 14:52:04 (permalink)
Dave3d
I am SO pissed off!
I havent gotten a single good Titan X, and they just keep sending me back crap cards that do the same thing, or worse (this is my 3rd Titan rma, and it crashes whenever I play a game), but it seems like they are handing out 1080TI's to everyone EXCEPT me (even to 1 guy that had a bloody 950 card!) !!!

Someone with a 950 was upgraded to a 1080 ti?!?! Mind posting a link to that thread? I would like to see it.
post edited by Sajin - 2017/09/23 14:54:19
Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/24 07:17:23 (permalink)
''Someone with a 950 was upgraded to a 1080 ti?!?! Mind posting a link to that thread? I would like to see it.''

I'd be hard pressed to turn that deal down even with all my issues  like HE11 YA,  ship it 
Dave3d
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/24 19:14:35 (permalink)
Not a TI, but to a 1080, yes.
Their card burnt, and evga gave them a 1080.
That was before the TI's came out though.
Its in this 900 series section though.

And, TESO crashed on me tonight.
So thats 5 or 6 game crashes since I got this crap rma card, and 2 bsod's.

I7 9700k water cooled-32GB Ram-Zotac 2080 x2 SLI-Asrock Z390 SLI mobo-EVGA 1600W G2 psu-ABS Glass case-2560x1440 144hz IPS monitor-Windows 10 Home
Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/25 05:41:53 (permalink)
that many ?   may point to something out side the cards at issue ?  like may not get full stable power to hold the clocking  for a example ?    maybe like your psu or motherboard may not supply stable power to the cards when they need full boost / full power   like how a bad oc may act  when you have too high of clock for the voltage needed to hold it stable ?

[just a guess and a point to ponder  ]

good luck
Dave3d
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/25 18:04:47 (permalink)
I have a 1300watt psu (evga), and extra slots on my mobo for more power, so I highly doubt thats it.
Now, I have been toying with the notion that the evga 1300w gold psu cant handle the video card load, but if that was the case the 1st card I bought would not have worked for 6 months straight without a single issue. Or, the rma card I got back from them lasted 3 weeks doing very good, then went bad. And now, my 2rnd rma card has been bad from the very 1st time I put it in.
So, I guess the evga psu could be slowly going out.
BUT, since an evga gtx780 works perfectly fine in the system, with the exact same drivers (I tested 3 times, 1 time w/o removing the drivers at all, then uninstalling the drivers and re-installing, and finally with the latest drivers. All times the Titans were bad, but the 780 was fine), I am positive its the stupid Titan's that are bad.

Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/09/26 06:05:34 (permalink)
well maybe  ?  still don't mean something could have bad voltage regulation   that causing a card to degrade  motherboard or psu .   may not be a full time   like say a motherboard vrm gets hot out of the blue for whatever reason  or goes iffy ? same with the psu  may be fine for days or hrs. but then just goes wonky . 

I had a motherboard like that   gave me fits  , scratched my head on funny things  and replaced it and ran solid  for years  .  like you I blamed this and that  .

then I guess how the 900 series was treated   released and quickly dropped  like I showed one guy   look at evga cards for sale  [new]  you can still get a old series  up to the latest   but no 900 series at all  not even the lower end cards  ???? , but you can still get a new old 6 series agp  card today ?   heck  its now rare to even see a 900 card in there b stock   thers some now but I have seen where there were none   but most times the lesser cards  [970 and below] .

sometimes I think that 900 series was swept under the rug  and the couch put on top   so I really cant doubt that you can get 2 crap cards in a row  cause your rma cards return is just another guys rma , right ???

then if I recall  the 900 series titans   did not stick around  long  in the market ? seemed like right after the 980ti came out they disappeared.

I guess in the end on this stuff that ''roll of the dice''  / gou lottery  has more  meaning then ever before  .   I know I now keep my fingers crossed on this 980ti   looking at that hind sight is 20/20  deal on this card  as well .  where now in a time where that hype and gimmicks   is the selling points over quality  and support [opinion]

Edouard25
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/01 00:20:47 (permalink)
Quick update:

I eventually went for the 1080 Ti HYBRID FTW3 they were offering (because they had no TITAN X in stock).
Received this week, mounted yesterday evening. Everything works as intended except a little bit of coil whine but I'm ok with that.
Will return them the failing TITAN X tomorrow.

Again, very satified with the way EVGA deals will failing products. Very quick, professional and efficient support. It matters to me especially since my PC is a work tool before all else.

Ran a couple of benchmarks btw:
www. 3dmark.com/fs/13757706
www. 3dmark.com/spy/2469807

post edited by Edouard25 - 2017/10/01 00:23:51
Edouard25
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/01 00:32:04 (permalink)
Dave3d
I have a 1300watt psu (evga), and extra slots on my mobo for more power, so I highly doubt thats it.
Now, I have been toying with the notion that the evga 1300w gold psu cant handle the video card load, but if that was the case the 1st card I bought would not have worked for 6 months straight without a single issue. Or, the rma card I got back from them lasted 3 weeks doing very good, then went bad. And now, my 2rnd rma card has been bad from the very 1st time I put it in.
So, I guess the evga psu could be slowly going out.
BUT, since an evga gtx780 works perfectly fine in the system, with the exact same drivers (I tested 3 times, 1 time w/o removing the drivers at all, then uninstalling the drivers and re-installing, and finally with the latest drivers. All times the Titans were bad, but the 780 was fine), I am positive its the stupid Titan's that are bad.

Did you try mounting the GPU on another port of your mobo? Are you overclocking? Having several cards failing on you one after the other is kinda weird.
Edouard25
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/01 00:45:23 (permalink)
Dave3d
I am SO pissed off!

Could be linked with you location.
Back when I bought my TITAN X (so about 18 months ago) EVGA only had very few resellers in Europe and those weren't regularly restocked so it was pretty hard getting your hands on any EVGA product. Had to wait a couple of months before getting mine. Now they seem to have more resellers for the 10 series. Still, the customer base must be a lot smaller than say in North America, especially for 9 series. Meaning less RMAs, meaning less stock available for RMAs, meaning more chances of getting an upgrade to a 10 series. Not to mention they only seem to have a very small remote office lost in Naziland that covers all of Europe.
Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/01 06:37:46 (permalink)
''Back when I bought my TITAN X (so about 18 months ago) EVGA only had very few resellers in Europe and those weren't regularly restocked so it was pretty hard getting your hands on any EVGA product''

seemed like I see guys outside of the UK  struggle  with evga ,EU  ??     I don't know , but like MSi  for a example has a more local network around the world   not just have to go from say Israel or Germany  to England for rma needs  ??    just shipping and customs fees and all would be a downer I'd guess .  but still  all in all evga does try there best under that circumstance,    maybe I'm wrong on that but just going on what I read on in other forums on this . here in the U.S.A   evga cant be beat  and easy to deal with  .

to me if you don't have the needs as I do that 1080ti hybrid would be a fair trade off   [of course that is all end users  need and opinion]    like I say seems the 900 series/,Maxwell  series of cards were swept  under the rug  and to be forgot about 

look at evga products  under vid cards   you can still get a  6 series , 200 series ,ect... up to a 10 series but no 900 series at all   not even a lesser 960 or 950   900 series are 100% goners

anyway hope you enjoy  your new 1080ti hybrid 

Dave3d
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/04 15:20:36 (permalink)
Yeah, I hope you are happy with your working video card.

And, yes, I have tried other video card slots.
I am in the U.S.A, so it wasnt hard getting a Titan X.
What IS hard is now I have spent $1400 on the card, $110 on water cooling, and $50 on the waterkit mounting for the Titan, and I STILL have issues (wether water cooled or not) with my now 3rd Titan (this one crashes my system every 4th run of a video game, ever since I first recieved it).
I would gladly take a loss on 1GB of video memory to have a WORKING video card in my system. I wouldnt even care about coil whine, unless it was really loud (like, so it could be heard through my headset).

Anyway, congrats on your working card.

EDIT:
Oh, and No, no overclocking. Not on my cpu, nor on any video card (I think the only time I ever OC'ed a video card was an 8800gt, and I have only ever oc'ed 3 processors, out of the maybe 15 I have had, and those were older processors except for my 1st gen I7, on my 7 year old computer. 
But, this is a 2 and a half year old system, water cooled, never oc'ed, compliant parts in it only (memory is both mobo and cpu compliant).
And, it worked perfectly fine for 6 months, and then the 1st card started going out.
The RMA (2nd titan) worked well for 3 weeks, then started going out.
This RMA (3rd titan) has not worked well at all, ever, since I got it, except the FPS is more stable than the previous 2 cards, but at the price of my games crashing and even the computer itself has crashed 3 times now (bsod).
post edited by Dave3d - 2017/10/04 15:30:43

Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/05 09:39:25 (permalink)
my ''last'' 3 asuses were  Asus Sabertooth  line    nothing but issues  from them all  also my buddy and his son got them as well all replaced fast as well  [my buddy was a hard nose asus guy , not no more]

all I seen I got from them was asus saberteeth just sunk in to our billfolds     - all replacement boad with all parts used on the asus's all worked as expected aand stable on them first boot 

not to sound like a bad mouth on this but   you may find some of my old posts on this from other forums   this is not the forst time I stated this on them 

sorry for your bad luck and hope it gets better
Dave3d
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/08 15:03:19 (permalink)
And, 2 crashes in the last 3 game sessions.
I am going to ask for another rma.
This is just freakin ridiculous.

Dave3d
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/08 17:02:44 (permalink)
And, it just crashed again.
Sigh.
This is so stupid.
GTX780 works perfectly fine.

Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/09 05:50:09 (permalink)
maybe request a 1080ti  ???    I could not see keeping on with a titan  or as I said maybe something else in your system to blame ,   looking like a bit more then bad luck with just a card  with all that replacing it   [opinion]

anyway good luck  and I hope you the best  with your next return 
Dave3d
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/09 10:20:21 (permalink)
I asked for a 1080ti last time, and they said no.
So, almost all my games keep crashing, from the very 1st day I got this "new" (3rd card) card.
I have dump files, where the system just shuts down completely.
The video card is overheating and shutting down.
Sigh.
Going to ask for an rma tomorrow.

As for something in my system, if it was the mobo, then why does every single other video card I own, incliding sli, work just fine?
If it was the pci-e slot, EVERY card I put in it would fail. But, only the Titan X's are failing (except the first 6 months everything was fine).
That makes no sense.

$1600 for a stupid paperweight that wont play games unless I use 3rd party apps to make it run at 100% all the time.
Thats NOT what the card said I would need to run it when I bought it.

Dr.Death
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce TITAN X Hybrid randomly overheating 2017/10/09 12:42:47 (permalink)
 hmmmm.....   then why evga offered that OP a 1080ti  ?   unless being a hybrid had something to do with it  ??

I don't know I just thought it was odd to blame so many titan cards  and keep having issue  ?  why I felt it maybe something else 

not trying to say that the titans were / were not  a lemon  in some way .  could be something up with that line  this go round ?    I guess I could google that around to see if a lot of reports like yours are out there  with them ??? don't know what to tell you  , all you can do is what you think is best for you  to satisfy  the issue

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile