EVGA

EVGA DG Series Cases How do you have your LED/RGB Fan lighting Setup inside your case?

Author
Digital_Fuzion
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 630
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2017/10/10 17:42:47 (permalink)
I am wanting ideas on how owners of the EVGA DG Series Cases are setting up their 4-PIN LED/RGB lighting effects inside the case?

2 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA DG Series Cases How do you have your LED/RGB Fan lighting Setup inside your case? 2017/10/31 21:40:36 (permalink)
    I saw a tear down of the case that showed the light on the EVGA plastic cover is on the front side and could be swapped out for RGB pretty easy. I have kept mine the white but might change it over since the cooler and motherboard are RGB. Anyway here is a review that shows what the light strip looks like and the location in the teardown they did for the review.

http://themodzoo.com/2016/08/evga-dg8-dg87-gaming-case-review/3/ 

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Digital_Fuzion
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 630
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EVGA DG Series Cases How do you have your LED/RGB Fan lighting Setup inside your case? 2017/11/30 17:08:46 (permalink)
    Nice post. I got a work around solution for the front of the EVGA DG-86 Series case. I run Corsair ML-Pro 140mm blue 4-pin molex to my fully supported motherboard's 4-pin pwm. I then make the proper adjustments within the bios settings. Has for the rear of the case EVGA did it right! There is a dual 4-pin fan controller to connect two 4-pin fans to. I guess the only other thing I'm after is changing out the led light strip from the off white to a blue color led light strip. Any suggestions on making that happen EVGA forum members? Below is a stock photo of the EVGA white LED light strip. I need this to be all blue to match color the theme of my desktop.

post edited by Digital_Fuzion - 2017/11/30 17:14:52
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile