EVGA Customs issue

Author
ueltay
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/03/05 05:03:53 (permalink)
Hi,

I sent my RMA off on the 25th of January and have received my same old non functioning graphics card in the post this morning.

On tracking websites it showed that the card was refused but on reading the return package it had said a customs issue was the case due to Brexit and the way goods enter the EU I suspect.

When sending the card there was no advice from EVGA on possible customs issues as it probably wasn't foreseen at the time. This is the second EVGA 2080 that has failed on me and so far I have went without a graphics card for 6 weeks.
Why have a received a faulty card as part of an RMA in the first place? Why am I being penalized for EVGA's obvious quality assurance failings on my replacement card? The Brexit issue and postage issue has only arisen due EVGA's poor quality assurance on faulty cards they have "repaired" and seen as fit to replace a faulty card.

Can someone please advise me on the following:

How can I get my card shipped to EVGA?

Will EVGA cover the cost of the card due to me spending £40 on shipping over the past 2 failures?

I am severely regretting vendor choice due to the poor service I have received so far not including the Brexit issue,

Regards,
Uel

1 Reply Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102291
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: EVGA Customs issue 2021/03/05 05:52:15 (permalink)
    Forwarding to EVGA EU

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile