EVGA

EVGA CLC question (240 CLC spotted)

Author
HellxxxJumper
  • Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/06/11 22:45:54 (permalink)
Hi everyone, I've been doing research to find a high quality 240mm AIO CLC to pair with my 7700k. Upon reading some reviews and tests, EVGA's CLCs seemed to perform quite well, and I love the 5 year warranty along with the look.

Obviously the problem I've run into is that EVGA doesn't currently sell a 240mm rad CLC. I need a 240mm rad because that's what my Mastercase Pro 5 supports at the top which is where I want to mount it (I CAN technically mount the 280mm with a spacer and fans in pull, but then I couldn't use the removable top bracket).

Despite that, I found out that EVGA did indeed have a 240mm rad CLC in their room at Computex 2017: Youtube video from Paul's Hardware at 3:55

I know that EVGA probably can't give an exact release date yet (If a mod even replies to this at all), but I'd like to know if it'd be this year or the next as I'd like to get one soon but I can wait if it's a month or two off. But if it's more than a year away, I'll buy a different AIO.

On a side note, does anyone know if the EVGA CLC's run the fans off of CPU Temp or Coolant Temp? I haven't been able to find the answer.

Thanks!

Attached Image(s)

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile