Author
Strychninex
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/11/14 04:41:20 (permalink)
Hi all,

Hopefully I'm in the right place!

Have just built a m-ITX PC and went with the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 & the EVGA CLC 120.

Unforunately, my LED on the 120 keeps "bugging" and going red. I have tried it on static white and it sits there for a few mins before it decides to go red. I have also tried putting it on rainbow and again after a short period it gets stuck back to red. I have the latest version of both the precision software and the flow software - interestingly the 1080 Ti is shown in LED Sync, however the CLC isn't.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong or how do I fix it? If I fiddle around, I can get it to reset and go white but after a short time it's red again. 

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Ben

1 Reply Related Threads

Strychninex
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EVGA CLC 120 LED Issue 2017/11/18 05:17:33 (permalink)
    Ok - after much messing around I have come to the conclusion that it's working perfectly normal.

For some reason if the coolant temp is above 45 degrees, it will change to red (which is generally most loads - small form factor = not the best case to cool!)

Even though I have the LED temp deselected, is there a way to change this that I haven't been able to read up on?
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile