EVGA Bucks

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: EVGA Bucks 2020/04/01 07:25:23 (permalink)
jph4157
I did just that. Is there any way to cancel the request etc.? That's what get for going online prior to having my coffee.

I do not know but you can contact EVGA tech support. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31000
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: EVGA Bucks 2020/04/01 07:43:00 (permalink)
rjohnson11
jph4157
I did just that. Is there any way to cancel the request etc.? That's what get for going online prior to having my coffee.

@jph4157

Sorry I do not understand ... what is the issue ?

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

jph4157
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA Bucks 2020/04/01 07:59:19 (permalink)
Cool GTX
rjohnson11
jph4157

@jph4157

Sorry thought I quoted the original text; seriously no online before coffee for me.
My folding page had the negative point value for March and the redeem points button for April because it carried over all my points. I clicked redeem before even thinking about what I was doing. I was trigger happy because I wasn't sure I'd make the 10 Million mark with all the server issues etc. (I didn't 9.6 mil ggrrr). However it seems to be fixed now. It shows 9.6 mil for March and 0 for April and no redeem status for April.
I was wondering if there was a way to cancel a request to redeem points.
Again sorry for the confusion.

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31000
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: EVGA Bucks 2020/04/01 08:07:28 (permalink)
jph4157
Cool GTX
rjohnson11
jph4157

@jph4157

Sorry thought I quoted the original text; seriously no online before coffee for me.
My folding page had the negative point value for March and the redeem points button for April because it carried over all my points. I clicked redeem before even thinking about what I was doing. I was trigger happy because I wasn't sure I'd make the 10 Million mark with all the server issues etc. (I didn't 9.6 mil ggrrr). However it seems to be fixed now. It shows 9.6 mil for March and 0 for April and no redeem status for April.

email webmaster@evga.com

In subject line ... Folding Bucks reset (or other, so they can see who to send it to for attention)

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

jph4157
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA Bucks 2020/04/01 08:12:01 (permalink)
Cool GTX
jph4157
Cool GTX
rjohnson11
jph4157

@jph4157

email

In subject line ... Folding Bucks reset (or other, so they can see who to send it to for attention)

Thank you...hopefully I learned my lesson and won't need to use it in the future.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile