EVGA

Hot!EVGA 3080 ti ftw 3 ultra LHR black screen

Author
Sayntz
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2023/05/08 03:44:53 (permalink)

Good morning. I have an Evga 3080 ti Ftw3 Ultra LHR, it started giving a black screen in games a few days ago, yesterday even when it was cold it gave a black screen when touching the desktop. The screen goes black, the signal drops, but the entire setup continues to work. Before in games it was on the loading screen, now it's the idle pc. Any tips? *Sorry for my English

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30974
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: EVGA 3080 ti ftw 3 ultra LHR black screen 2023/05/08 10:27:11 (permalink)
    Welcome to the EVGA Forums & Congrats on your first thread

check this thread Comprehensive Windows 10 Black Screen Trouble shooting Guide

Did this start after a Windows or any other software updates?

Confirm all connections in PC: video cable, power & GPU in the MB .... maybe somethings is not fully seated?

It helps members help you if you list your hardware & OS

MB & BIOS
    RAM & how it is setup
    PSU: model, size & age (are you only using the cables that came with the PSU?)
    Drive(s)

Monitor details (Brand, model, refresh & resolution your using) & type of video cable being used

Have you tried other monitor cables of different Ports on the GPU or Monitor?

Might want to look this over also --> Basic troubleshooting steps. Windows clean boot, clean driver install, debug mode, etc.

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49164
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: EVGA 3080 ti ftw 3 ultra LHR black screen 2023/05/09 21:12:39 (permalink)
    The symptoms you're experiencing point to a faulty gpu. I would recommend testing the card in another known good working pc such as a friends pc, or even a local pc shops rig to see if the issue continues there. If the issue follows the card the card is at fault and will need to be rma'd.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile