EVGA

Helpful ReplyEU featured "back to school" bundles questions.

Author
Kitoshin
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/09/10 11:57:50 (permalink)
New poster here with a maybe silly question but I like to be ready for anything when I am ordering high priced hardware that isn't directly from my country(Netherlands).

As my thread title says I have a question regarding the EU promotion with the featured bundles that EVGA has dubbed "back to school" ().

I am seriously considering on buying the 1060 6gb bundle with the PSU cause I am working on a new build and I would not mind saving 70 euro's on the PSU. I am on a pretty tight budget so this would help me a lot. I am willing the take the slightly higher temperatures on the single fan card(unless this bundle can be adjusted to get the dual fan card or something) for granted and benchmarks say it's still sub 80 degrees so that is more than fine. The psu has gotten very good reviews as well even if there is better ones but I am more than happy with the results this PSU reviews on.

So my question here simply is that I am wondering if there is potential import costs? I assume the 8 euro's being added during the checkout process is the standard shipping costs(carriage 7,99 is what it says).

Also potentially how long the delivery date on this is so I can adjust ordering the rest of my components based on that.

I hope I placed this in the correct forum also because the "back to school" featured bundles promotion isn't really listed on the forum so I can't directly ask it in a potential designated thread.

I have tried searching around a bit regarding my questions but I sadly could not really find anything, maybe my search criteria were wrong if there is an answer out there!
post edited by Kitoshin - 2018/09/10 11:59:11
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31001
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: EU featured "back to school" bundles questions. 2018/09/10 12:23:56 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby XrayMan 2018/09/12 19:54:46
Welcome to the EVGA Forums

You can contact EVGA directly, select your part of the world   https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Kitoshin
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EU featured "back to school" bundles questions. 2018/09/10 13:05:00 (permalink)
Cool GTX
Welcome to the EVGA Forums

You can contact EVGA directly, select your part of the world  

Ah thank you, I sent an email to the sales department for my country!

And thank you for the welcome.
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31001
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: EU featured "back to school" bundles questions. 2018/09/10 13:19:53 (permalink)
Happy to Help

Don't be a stranger there are a lot of helpful members on the EVGA Forums

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile