EU customer - waiting for a response to a ticket

Author
g4747
  • Total Posts : 25
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/01/08 03:47:04 (permalink)
I'm facing a similar problem.
My 2080 ftw has developed a noise that's coming from one of the fans (the one closest to the io of the card). The bearing seems to be broken as the fan barely spins while it makes a high pitched noise.
I've opened a ticket on 2/1 and I'm still waiting for a response.
I'm finding 6 days for an e-mail to be unacceptably long.
Needless to say that the online service center message mentions that "Please allow 1-2 business days for your ticket history to be updated."
Can you please offer some advice about what to do to get this resolved?
I'm based in Greece.

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31004
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: EU customer - waiting for a response to a ticket 2021/01/08 04:13:12 (permalink)
    g4747
    I'm facing a similar problem.
    My 2080 ftw has developed a noise that's coming from one of the fans (the one closest to the io of the card). The bearing seems to be broken as the fan barely spins while it makes a high pitched noise.
    I've opened a ticket on 2/1 and I'm still waiting for a response.
    I'm finding 6 days for an e-mail to be unacceptably long.
    Needless to say that the online service center message mentions that "Please allow 1-2 business days for your ticket history to be updated."
    Can you please offer some advice about what to do to get this resolved?
    I'm based in Greece.

Germany had some sort of Holiday recently ... this was mentioned in another members thread by the EU EVGA staff

I'm going to split your post to its own thread .. this thread was last posted 3 wks ago

- split from: How long do I need to wait before evga provide me with some customer support

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

EVGATech_PeterN
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 144
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EU customer - waiting for a response to a ticket 2021/01/09 15:40:27 (permalink)
    Hi g4747,

I am sorry about the after holiday time for a support ticket response.  I have responded to your support ticket.  It may need to be replaced, and you may consider starting the RMA for a replacement.

https://eu.evga.com/support/rma.asp

Regards,
    EVGA

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link . 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile