EK Launches EK-Pro GPU Water Blocks for NVIDIA A6000 and A100 GPUs

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102260
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2021/10/13 23:57:36 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/287829/ek-launches-ek-pro-gpu-water-blocks-for-nvidia-a6000-and-a100-gpus

EK, the leading computer cooling solutions provider, is now offering an enterprise-grade GPU water block for NVIDIA GeForce RTX A6000 graphics cards and A100 GPUs. These new blocks incorporate a CNC-machined nickel-plated copper base with a laser-cut stainless steel top for a robust metal cooling solution. EK-Pro GPU WB RTX A6000 - Nickel + Inox water block is purpose-designed for the RTX A6000 graphics cards. This water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.

An Open Split-Flow cooling engine design is used, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.

The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is laser cut out of industry grade stainless steel. The sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. The included aesthetic retention backplate improves the looks of your graphics cards, as well as improves structural rigidity while providing passive cooling to the backside of the PCB VRM area.

The connection terminal for G ¼" fittings located on the backside of the water block enables optimal loop installation in restricted space.

We recommend that you refer to the EK Cooling Configurator for a precise compatibility match. We are checking compatible graphics cards and adding them to the database daily.

EK-Pro GPU water block for NVIDIA GeForce A100 GPU
EK-Pro GPU WB A100 - Nickel + Inox is a high-performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA A100 GPU. The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.

The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is laser cut out of industry grade stainless steel. The sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. For added stability and protection for the graphics card, the I/O plate is a part of the water block top itself. Meaning that the block replaces the stock I/O shield and adds more sturdiness to the whole assembly.

The connection terminal for G ¼" fittings located on the backside of the water block enables optimal loop installation in restricted space.

Availability and Pricing
EK-Pro GPU waters blocks are assembled in Slovenia, Europe, and are available for order through the EK Webshop.

So now NVIDIA professional cards can have a water block treatment. The cost isn't cheap. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Flint 1760
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8295
    • Ribbons : 45
    Re: EK Launches EK-Pro GPU Water Blocks for NVIDIA A6000 and A100 GPUs 2021/10/14 03:54:32 (permalink)
    Considering that the A6000 cost @$6,000, the water block cost is incidental.  I think Bykski also makes one for the A6000.

MackWage
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 196
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EK Launches EK-Pro GPU Water Blocks for NVIDIA A6000 and A100 GPUs 2021/10/14 10:52:25 (permalink)
    This is so frustrating. I purchased the A6000 many months ago .. and reached out to EKWB about a waterblock and they explicitly told me they would NOT be making a block for it ... so I sold it and went a different route. :( 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile