EVGA

Does P2 650W from Amazon USA will come with eu plug?

Author
aloneng
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/12/03 05:05:29 (permalink)
So... as you can see from the title... i bought that nice psu... just wondering if it will include eu plug or not... and if not... can i use some cheap adapter or i should not use cheap one

(will run i7 7700k and soon 1080)

5 Replies Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102253
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Does P2 650W from Amazon USA will come with eu plug? 2017/12/03 05:36:15 (permalink)
    I don't understand why you didn't buy this from Europe. However the PSU power cable can be bought anywhere. PC shops should carry this in stock. Otherwise tell me what EU country you're in and I'll tell you where to order a cable.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

aloneng
    Re: Does P2 650W from Amazon USA will come with eu plug? 2017/12/05 06:46:42 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    I don't understand why you didn't buy this from Europe. However the PSU power cable can be bought anywhere. PC shops should carry this in stock. Otherwise tell me what EU country you're in and I'll tell you where to order a cable.

So... i'm living in Israel, but the plug is same as europe plug, but you can't realy get evga products in here (unless you want to buy 1200W PSU , that the only product you can get in here ,and its way way overpriced), i got my psu for half of the price europe websites offer at amazon... im just wondering if it safe and if i can use an cheap adapter for the US cable or old cable with my build
    bob16314
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8048
    • Ribbons : 761
    Re: Does P2 650W from Amazon USA will come with eu plug? 2017/12/05 07:55:58 (permalink)
    Welcome to the forums.

You'll get the type of AC input cable end that plugs into the wall socket where you ordered the PSU from, not to where the PSU is shipped to, unless otherwise specified..You can buy PSU AC input cables that fit your wall socket and your PSU just about anywhere and they don't cost an arm and a leg..Just go to someplace that sells PC parts in your area or online to get one..Not a big deal..They can be found all day, every day..The end that goes in that PSU as shown here is Intel standard worldwide and has been for decades..There's adapters you can buy for the wall socket, they can be found all day, every day too..I have used adapters and the proper cable and it didn't make any difference here..The correct cable is the way to go.

The EVGA 650W P2 PSU (as others) will auto-detect and auto-switch to using the input voltage supplied..As shown on the sticker, the input voltage is from 100-240 VAC (Volts AC).

On a side note, I was on vacation in Israel two years ago..Nazareth, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Galilee and into Jordan also..Nice!..Loved the Israeli military checkpoints and the dudes with .50 cal. machine guns on their trucks and Jeeps! 

* Corsair Obsidian 450D Mid-Tower - Airflow Edition * ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC) * Intel i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz * 16GB G.SKILL Trident Z 4133MHz * Sabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 SSD * WD Black 500 GB HDD * Seasonic M12 II 750W * Corsair H115i Elite Capellix 280mm * EVGA GTX 760 SC * Win7 Home/Win10 Home * 

"Whatever it takes, as long as it works" - Me

Tech_RayH
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 834
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Does P2 650W from Amazon USA will come with eu plug? 2017/12/05 08:36:04 (permalink)
    A 650w P2 with the US plug will have this part number: 220-P2-0650-X1
    A 650w P2 with the EU Plug will have this part number: 220-P2-0650-X2
    If you end up with a unit that has a US plug the EU team may be able to send the EU cable. You would want to email them at SupportEU@EVGA.com.

...an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.
    - Adlai E. Stevenson

aloneng
    Re: Does P2 650W from Amazon USA will come with eu plug? 2017/12/10 13:13:35 (permalink)
    bob16314
    Welcome to the forums.

You'll get the type of AC input cable end that plugs into the wall socket where you ordered the PSU from, not to where the PSU is shipped to, unless otherwise specified..You can buy PSU AC input cables that fit your wall socket and your PSU just about anywhere and they don't cost an arm and a leg..Just go to someplace that sells PC parts in your area or online to get one..Not a big deal..They can be found all day, every day..The end that goes in that PSU as shown is Intel standard worldwide and has been for decades..There's adapters you can buy for the wall socket, they can be found all day, every day too..I have used adapters and the proper cable and it didn't make any difference here..The correct cable is the way to go.

The EVGA 650W P2 PSU (as others) will auto-detect and auto-switch to using the input voltage supplied..As shown on the , the input voltage is from 100-240 VAC (Volts AC).

On a side note, I was on vacation in Israel two years ago..Nazareth, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Galilee and into Jordan also..Nice!..Loved the Israeli military checkpoints and the dudes with .50 cal. machine guns on their trucks and Jeeps! 

i will try to contact with evga support, and i hoped you enjoyed your vaction, if you ever come back to Israel you should visit Haifa too 
    EVGATech_RayH
    A 650w P2 with the US plug will have this part number: 220-P2-0650-X1
    A 650w P2 with the EU Plug will have this part number: 220-P2-0650-X2
    If you end up with a unit that has a US plug the EU team may be able to send the EU cable. You would want to email them at .

i ordered x1 version, i will try to contact with evga support...
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile