Do you carry? If so what, and why?

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Author
zildjian75
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1261
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 09:12:31 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
zildjian75
bcavnaugh
zildjian75
That's ok bcav... You don't have to carry if you don't want too.

This is what is starting bother me.

It is starting to like we are going back to Nazi Party days or the US is nothing more than a poor Drug Cartel happy Gun Happy.
Yes I know it is Their Right and Their Freedom of Speech Their Right to Bear Arms, Yes I Know it is THIER RIGHS.

LOL!!  It's just a sign bcav...  And what do expect?  It's on the Canadian Flag.  If I'm not mistaken, you can't own a gun in Canada as the Gov't has deemed the population to irresponsible. It's too bad the folks in Canada put up with that...

Not that guns make me happy, but without one, you are pretty much defenseless, and that can lead to many unhappy situations.  That's why we have the 2nd amendment in the first place. So the sign (being that it's on the Canadian flag) makes sense to me.

Never cough that before. Good Point, makes no sense is correct.

Hey...  I'm sensing some sarcasm...  I know it's a stretch, but guns do make some folks happy. 

I'm sure there are gun owners that would think it's ridiculous that gpu's make some folks happy...  or video games...  Again...  To each their own.  I wish more folks would just live by that and stop worrying about what everybody else is doing.

"The wise know their weakness too well to assume infallibility; and he who knows most, knows best how little he knows."   Thomas Jefferson

RIG#1 (Home) - i7 4790k @ 4.4ghz w/ CM V8 GTS - EVGA Z97 Classified - Win10 64bit - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133mhz - 2 x EVGA GTX 980SC in SLI - Corsair AX850 - 250GB Samsung Evo (main) - 500GB Samsung Evo (games) - 1TB WD Black (misc) - Aerocool Strike-X (Cheesy... But effective!)

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38977
  • Ribbons : 282
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 09:17:20 (permalink)
zildjian75
bcavnaugh
zildjian75
bcavnaugh
zildjian75
That's ok bcav... You don't have to carry if you don't want too.

This is what is starting bother me.

It is starting to like we are going back to Nazi Party days or the US is nothing more than a poor Drug Cartel happy Gun Happy.
Yes I know it is Their Right and Their Freedom of Speech Their Right to Bear Arms, Yes I Know it is THIER RIGHS.

LOL!!  It's just a sign bcav...  And what do expect?  It's on the Canadian Flag.  If I'm not mistaken, you can't own a gun in Canada as the Gov't has deemed the population to irresponsible. It's too bad the folks in Canada put up with that...

Not that guns make me happy, but without one, you are pretty much defenseless, and that can lead to many unhappy situations.  That's why we have the 2nd amendment in the first place. So the sign (being that it's on the Canadian flag) makes sense to me.

Never cough that before. Good Point, makes no sense is correct.

Hey...  I'm sensing some sarcasm...  I know it's a stretch, but guns do make some folks happy. 

I'm sure there are gun owners that would think it's ridiculous that gpu's make some folks happy...  or video games...  Again...  To each their own.  I wish more folks would just live by that and stop worrying about what everybody else is doing.

No, no sarcasm. I just think what you said "So the sign (being that it's on the Canadian flag) makes sense to me." is all.

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

Clergy
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2291
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 09:37:57 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
Clergy
My college major was IT, with a minor in criminal sociology. If I had not gone into IT, I would have been a PA State trooper.

You mean like the type in the movie "The Departed", Sorry I Couldn't Resist

Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2236
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 09:47:40 (permalink)
zildjian75

I don't see any attitude in what he said, but I sure see an attitude in what you said.  In fact, you always get an attitude on these gun threads. You talk alot of junk for someone that is scared of guns and must rely on others. 

If you don't like guns, good for you.  You are in the wrong country.

You know nothing about me, again do not assume. If I was relying on YOU to keep me safe, I would be scared. Guns do not scare me. People do not scare me, hence no need to carry.

Do you even know the reason for the 2nd Amendment? Please enlighten us.

Last I checked freedom is the right to do and say as you please, as long as you do not infringe on the rights of another person. Too bad carrying guns can do the opposite.

Maybe you are in the wrong country. I am sure there are many places in the world that will welcome your positive outlook on this subject and would allow your bully pulpit to be more effective.

Owning and carrying are two different things. I own but will never carry. Just like riding a motorcycle without a helmet, it's your choice, but I can say it is not a smart thing to do, as that is the freedom here in this country.

Never said anyone else was paranoid, that is YOUR assumption. Take the risk. I just hope it never comes to harming you in any way, as I wish no one harm.

By the way, what gun thread have I said negative things on? Maybe facts get in your way too. Maybe you just do not like differing opinions.

Bruno747
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3909
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 10:15:02 (permalink)
In my opinion own and carry should be on the same level. The fact that I cannot carry a gun across the street to my neighbor without literally smuggling it for fear of a dick cop or a neighbor making a bs 911 call is utterly rediculous. If I can legally own it I ought to be able to legally carry it anywhere public in any fashion. Would you anti carry people be okay if they ruled you cannot have your phone in plain view in public or that it has to be turned off and locked in a case not easily reachable when in your car? I won't even get into the 2nd amendment violations in the last 20 years.

Now that that is said, time to dial this ship back to the reason the op posted the thread.

I carry for a few reasons, I don't do so all the time either. One is when I would go to st Louis, the areas that I would have to pass through were hotbeds of carjacking robbery and sometimes just plain ole murder.

The other is for when I'm in the mountains. If a grizzly or pack of wolves tries to eat me I intend to make some noise first.

For the rare street carry its one of two firearms, my m&p 45c, or my RIA tacii 10mm. For the woods, its the full size 10mm or my 460 S&W as the area calls for. I chose these guns because they are what I am comfortable with, they fit me well, and I can under good conditions be "minute of bad guy" accurate to 100yds. That helps me know when the one time none of us hope to confront happens I'm most likely to get on the target.
post edited by Bruno747 - 2015/03/17 10:16:30

X399 Designare EX, Threadripper 1950x, Overkill Water 560mm dual pass radiator. Heatkiller IV Block Dual 960 EVO 500gb Raid 0 bootable, Quad Channel 64gb DDR4 @ 2933/15-16-16-31, RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair RM850x, Tower 900
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8756
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 10:17:03 (permalink)
zildjian75

You are mistaken. I own 5 guns. 2 handguns, 2 rifles, and 1 shotgun. In Canada it is a 2 week course and 2 tests, and a criminal background check to get your non-restricted and restricted gun license. There are many gun owners in Canada and lots of guns.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Baltothewolf
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3762
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 10:27:45 (permalink)
Grey_Beard
zildjian75

I don't see any attitude in what he said, but I sure see an attitude in what you said.  In fact, you always get an attitude on these gun threads. You talk alot of junk for someone that is scared of guns and must rely on others. 

You know nothing about me, again do not assume. If I was relying on YOU to keep me safe, I would be scared. Guns do not scare me. People do not scare me, hence no need to carry.

Last I checked freedom is the right to do and say as you please, as long as you do not infringe on the rights of another person. Too bad carrying guns can do the opposite.

Maybe you are in the wrong country. I am sure there are many places in the world that will welcome your positive outlook on this subject and would allow your bully pulpit to be more effective.

Owning and carrying are two different things. I own but will never carry. Just like riding a motorcycle without a helmet, it's your choice, but I can say it is not a smart thing to do, as that is the freedom here in this country.

Never said anyone else was paranoid, that is YOUR assumption. Take the risk. I just hope it never comes to harming you in any way, as I wish no one harm.

By the way, what gun thread have I said negative things on? Maybe facts get in your way too. Maybe you just do not like differing opinions.

I will admit I have seen you stir trouble as well in other gun threads.

My Laptop (GE63VR-7RF):
-7700HQ.
-16GB RAM.
-GTX 1070.
-128GB SSD.
-1X 1TB 7200 spinny drive.

zildjian75
FTW Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 10:32:44 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
Grey_Beard
zildjian75

I will admit I have seen you stir trouble as well in other gun threads.

Exactly!!  He's a rabble rouser... 

"The wise know their weakness too well to assume infallibility; and he who knows most, knows best how little he knows."   Thomas Jefferson

RIG#1 (Home) - i7 4790k @ 4.4ghz w/ CM V8 GTS - EVGA Z97 Classified - Win10 64bit - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133mhz - 2 x EVGA GTX 980SC in SLI - Corsair AX850 - 250GB Samsung Evo (main) - 500GB Samsung Evo (games) - 1TB WD Black (misc) - Aerocool Strike-X (Cheesy... But effective!)

knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9430
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 11:07:34 (permalink)
My personal thoughts. Unless ur public service, military or gov agent, I feel civilians(myself included) should carry if they want, but unconcealed, unchambered, uncliped, and annual certified training, and psych evals.

Id carry myself, but I feel the gun should be visible to the public. But the way things are with these days, I could see some dumbjazz panic.....
rlb9682
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1049
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 11:32:39 (permalink)
I love how this thread got off topic so fast. 
post edited by rlb9682 - 2015/03/17 11:35:00

Affiliate Code: PD1HHD50JK

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8756
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 11:42:51 (permalink)
I only carry my Ruger.44 mag in my backpack when hiking or camping in the mountains. Lots of Cougars and bears.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5274
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 11:56:28 (permalink)
I do not carry, as I really have guns but am going to begin to learn to shoot to protect myself...people are getting crazier and crazier and at this point, I only have myself to depend on in the end.

Also, I feel no need to have them in the house, as my roommate has about 15 guns of all varieties in his room and hidden in the house. Plus, I live in Texas...good luck guessing who is and is not packing.

dave7798801
  • Total Posts : 82
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 13:19:42 (permalink)
I Sometimes carry my XDS, depends on where I'm going. After dark on my property I'll carry my M&P because of recent nearby cougar sightings. Hated the stock trigger on the M&P, installed an Apex Trigger and Carry Enhancement Kit.
http://www.apextactical.com/

Attached Image(s)

Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark1
Noctua NH-U12S Cooler
EVGA GTX970SC
Samsung 850 Pro SSD
rcoev6
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 160
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 13:28:39 (permalink)
Daily carry Springfield EMP9.  My thoughts are I would rather carry it everyday and not need it, than have it sitting at home the one day it is needed.  It is nothing more than a tool, like the knife I also carry to open boxes and perform many other daily tasks.  I do not carry out of fear for my personal safety, but rather a fear of not being able to intercede and maybe stop a terrible act from happening.

Grey_Beard

Please explain how someone legally carrying a firearm (especially a concealed pistol) can infringe on your rights?  Is there a problem where you live of people who are carrying pulling, brandishing or otherwise using their weapon to intimidate others?

My Heatware

Intel I7 12700kf
EVGA Z690 KingPin
Custom water cooling
32 gigs Dominator DDr5 6000

EVGA RTX 3090Ti hydro
EVGA SuperNova 1300

Bruno747
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3909
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 13:41:06 (permalink)
I agree with the guy above me.

Also, the more I think about it what other than guns is perfectly legal to own but has many states where you can't have it out in public without a license and often you can't have it in view. I'm coming up with a solid zero other items.

X399 Designare EX, Threadripper 1950x, Overkill Water 560mm dual pass radiator. Heatkiller IV Block Dual 960 EVO 500gb Raid 0 bootable, Quad Channel 64gb DDR4 @ 2933/15-16-16-31, RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair RM850x, Tower 900
Halo_003
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12859
  • Ribbons : 51
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 13:44:01 (permalink)
Re: carrying, whether open or concealed. Would you support a piece of legislation enabling cops to check that your ownership is legal if you decide to open carry it if it's visible, say it would be a simple 5 minute process. (Just for sake of argument.) Lets say supporting said legislation would permit police to apprehend and press charges on illegal weapons, and confiscate and legally auction or destroy them? (Destroy in the case of guns that could be tied to a crime.) Lets say for example when you buy a gun after an extensive background check, the SN is added to a data base tied to your license number so all a cop would have to do is run your license. Not really aiming to be political, just a large number of gun owners in this thread so it made me curious.

Edit: I don't carry on my person but I do keep a 9" Bowie knife in house and a smaller knife in my car. My primary defense is awareness honestly. Car and house are the only places I would expect any issues, so I keep knives accessible there. I'm not against carrying at all, but I am against illegal carry and illegal ownership. If something like this were proposed the worst that would happen to a private person is they would claim it's an invasion of privacy, but guess what? So is every time you get ID'd buying alcohol. I suspect a strong negative response to this idea, but honestly I don't get why. If you're legal you have nothing to be worried about, would cost you 5 minutes and would (I think) vastly increase safety in public which is exactly why a lot of gun owners claim to carry, it would target gangs and other illegal gun owners.
post edited by Halo_003 - 2015/03/17 13:52:59

i7 7700K - ASUS Maximus IX Apex - 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3466MHz C16 - 5700 XT 50th Anniversary

dave7798801
  • Total Posts : 82
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 13:59:37 (permalink)
Don't know about other states but I was talking to a cop here in Washington and he told me that when they run your plates it tells them if the registered owner has a CCP so it's probably a good idea if you get pulled over to let them know if you are carrying.

Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark1
Noctua NH-U12S Cooler
EVGA GTX970SC
Samsung 850 Pro SSD
MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14686
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 15:07:07 (permalink)
Halo_003
Re: carrying, whether open or concealed. Would you support a piece of legislation enabling cops to check that your ownership is legal if you decide to open carry it if it's visible, say it would be a simple 5 minute process. (Just for sake of argument.) Lets say supporting said legislation would permit police to apprehend and press charges on illegal weapons, and confiscate and legally auction or destroy them? (Destroy in the case of guns that could be tied to a crime.)

I wouldn't support any legislation like that. That would give the police the power to harass people daily all because they do something the officer doesn't like (open carrying). They would stop them all the time to make sure the firearm isn't stolen or illegal for them to carry.

How would people feel if police could stop you every single day just to make sure the phone you carry isn't stolen. With all the phone thief going on, they want to make sure the phone you carry isn't stolen.

post edited by MSim - 2015/03/17 15:09:09

Baltothewolf
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3762
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 15:30:55 (permalink)
You know it's funny. Just like in the furry Fandom, it's the few crazy people that make the rest look bad. You don't hear about people being responsible with guns do you? You only hear the bad because that's all that gets reported. Same thing goes for furries.

My Laptop (GE63VR-7RF):
-7700HQ.
-16GB RAM.
-GTX 1070.
-128GB SSD.
-1X 1TB 7200 spinny drive.

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 15:39:47 (permalink)
Well you all cut with the whole opinion about carrying legislation crap!! Stop getting off topic from the OP. This thread is for those who carry and why they choose to carry. Why cant some of you respect the OP's request on the subject matter?

By the way OP thanks for the input on the G26. I went to Academy today and was checking out both the Gen 4 and Gen 3. I like the Gen 4 more because it has the replaceable back straps and 2 more extra mags they give you. I also like the fact the Gen 4 can use the Gen 3's mags but I dont like how the Gen 3 cant use the Gen 4's mags. But then again I would have to pay $50 more for the Gen 4 than the Gen 3.

JustinHEMI
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 886
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 15:53:56 (permalink)
People that don't carry or think that people shouldn't carry are silly

If it wasn't for my gun, I'd be dead.

I carry an HK P30.

Justin
post edited by JustinHEMI - 2015/03/17 16:04:27

| Intel i7 12900KS | Asus Z690 ROG Strix | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 |
| 32gb G Skill DDR5 6000C36 | EVGA SuperNova G6 1000 | 1TB Samsung 980/970 M.2s | 
Sennheiser DAC/AMP | Fractal Design Torrent | Arctic Liquid Freezer 420 | Asus PG278QR |
Sennheiser HD660s | Asus ROG Strix TKL | Logitech G502 Lightspeed |

Tweaked
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10630
  • Ribbons : 29
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 17:10:49 (permalink)
JustinHEMI

I carry an HK P30.

Justin

If you don't mind, could you explain what you mean?

EVGA DG-77/ EVGA 750 G2/ Gigabyte B450/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ 16gb Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/ RTX-2080 XC/ Dell S2716DG / Windows 11 64
seta8967
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1813
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 18:48:38 (permalink)
Would sometimes carry depending on where I was going. Always when I was going into forest/mountain of Idaho (cougars). Carried a Kimber 1911 ultra carry TLE II for mountains/forest, a Springfield EMP in .40 for everywhere else.
Clergy
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2291
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 19:26:32 (permalink)
My whole family carries. Im the youngest. My father carries a Sig 1911, My mother the H&K p2000, My brother loves wheel guns. So a 38 snub nose revolver. I want my family to be able to protect themselves. I would not be here today without my 26. The world can be a scary place, and never believe that it will never happen to you because make no mistake, IT CAN! Adapt and overcome!

jboudwin
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 504
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/17 19:55:22 (permalink)
I live in New Jersey...what's "carry"...sigh.  NJ's gun laws are enough to make me move, and PA is only 30 minutes away.

Mobo...EVGA Z390 Dark    CPU...I9 9900K . GPU...EVGA GTX 2080 Ti .  RAM...Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32 GB 3200MHz    SSD...Samsung V-NAND SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 2x2TB
PSU...Silverstone Strider 1500W   Case...CoolerMaster HAF   CPU waterblock... 
EVGA 240mm CLC OS...Windows 10 Professional 64bit  Headphones...Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro   Monitor...BenQ 27" 120Hz X2
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=72035
Affiliate code...3NHCVGU6U9
JustinHEMI
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 886
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/18 02:00:40 (permalink)
Tweaked
JustinHEMI

I carry an HK P30.

Justin

If you don't mind, could you explain what you mean?

Long story short, a road rager with a gun decided that I was going too slow for him. Fortunately, I'm well trained and had the draw on him. I'm just glad that he didn't force me to make the ultimate choice.

After calling the police, I was still on the hook for defending my actions in court because he lied and accused me of being the aggressor. When faced with my dash cam evidence and when facing the judge, he told the truth. However, he committed a crime by lying to indict me of a crime, so he was charged with that but they were ultimately dropped because the DA had "more important cases."

The whole thing just showed me that the system is stacked against gun owners, even when in the right. The cops said "the courts will have to sort this out." They did zero investigation and wouldn't even look at my dash cam.

The bottom line is that there are crazy people out there and I won't leave the house unarmed. Good for those that do, I don't care.

However, my experience showed that training is a must, and you better be able to afford to defend yourself if you ever have to use it.

That said, I oppose mandatory training. I just think that any responsible gun carrier would get training, and everyone that I know, does.

Justin

| Intel i7 12900KS | Asus Z690 ROG Strix | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 |
| 32gb G Skill DDR5 6000C36 | EVGA SuperNova G6 1000 | 1TB Samsung 980/970 M.2s | 
Sennheiser DAC/AMP | Fractal Design Torrent | Arctic Liquid Freezer 420 | Asus PG278QR |
Sennheiser HD660s | Asus ROG Strix TKL | Logitech G502 Lightspeed |

transdogmifier
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6118
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/18 05:07:40 (permalink)
I carry because I can, want to and it's my right to.

I carry a full size Smith and Wesson E-Series 1911TA, scandium frame, black...

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
Deepcool LT720
Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
Phanteks P500A Case

transdogmifier
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6118
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/18 05:44:17 (permalink)
btw, firearms don't make me nervous or afraid. Been around them too long.
It's a tool, just like a hammer ..

Really off topic:
If you really get down to brass tacks, I have the Constitutional right to own a firearm, and to further that,
if you think you have the right to healthcare that I have to pay for, then I argue that since it's written that
I have the right to keep and bear arms (but it's not for healthcare), you should be paying for my guns and ammo.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
Deepcool LT720
Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
Phanteks P500A Case

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/18 05:58:55 (permalink)
transdogmifier

Really off topic:
If you really get down to brass tacks, I have the Constitutional right to own a firearm, and to further that,
if you think you have the right to healthcare that I have to pay for, then I argue that since it's written that
I have the right to keep and bear arms (but it's not for healthcare), you should be paying for my guns and ammo.

BEAUTIFUL!! Well said!

zildjian75
FTW Member
Re: Do you carry? If so what, and why? 2015/03/18 07:14:17 (permalink)
transdogmifier

Really off topic:

That's a great point! Never thought of that, and you can sure bet I will be using that in the future.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile