EVGA

Do I have Bad Luck or is Nu Audio Pro Having Production Issues?

Author
richyim
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/01/23 17:28:22 (permalink)
Hey Guys,

I'm on my 3rd Nu Audio Pro. The first one I returned because there was significant distortion coming from the left channel. When I received the second one I had the same issue, until I realized it goes away when I disable the speaker out. On the original Nu Audio  I upgraded from I was able to play both the speaker and headphone out without noticing a loss of quality but it happened to both Pro cards. Thought I could survive without having both ports be used so I decided to keep it until it kept randomly turning off and on rapidly. RMA'd again and got my 3rd one which still has the same issue of distortion when both ports are used, and now even with the headphone port I get slight static/distortion at higher volumes that I used to be able to play on my previous Nu card.

I'm getting fed up as my first Nu card was perfect and I ran into no issue. With the Pro each card had an issue, and to get 3 bad cards makes me assume the next card I might get will just have the same issues.

Is it even worth RMAing a 3rd time? I feel like returning and going with an external setup would be better now after all this headache.

Has anyone else ran into these issues? 

3 Replies Related Threads

EVGA_Lee
    • Total Posts : 4247
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: Do I have Bad Luck or is Nu Audio Pro Having Production Issues? 2020/01/24 10:14:42 (permalink)
    Hi richyim,

I know that our Customer Service is in touch with you regarding this issue, and made a suggestion to try.  Please let me know if it works.
    Jb1234
    • Total Posts : 32
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Do I have Bad Luck or is Nu Audio Pro Having Production Issues? 2020/01/24 17:07:48 (permalink)
    nice to know im not the only one whos had terrible luck with it 
    RizenBB
    • Total Posts : 20
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Do I have Bad Luck or is Nu Audio Pro Having Production Issues? 2020/01/27 13:33:14 (permalink)
    I know this doesn't help, but mine worked great out of the box and I've had no issues. 

- Rizen
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, MSI MEG X570 ACE
    NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE, LG 38GL950G-B UltraGear 38" display
    EVGA Nu Audio Pro, Sennheiser HD6XX + KEF LSX speakers
    Full custom loop, 3x SR-2 480mm rads, AquaComputer controllers, EWKB fans and blocks
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile