Devolver Digital's hosting its own E3 broadcast this month

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/07/02 23:24:06 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/devolver_digital_s_hosting_its_own_e3_broadcast_this_month/1

Devolver Digital has confirmed its plans to host its own E3 replacement showcase this month. This event will be called "Devolver Direct", and it will be hosted on July 11th at 8 PM UK time. 

Gamers should expect new game reveals, gameplay reveals and release date announcements. The publisher has confirmed that demos for many of its games will be released after the event, including titles like Carrion and DiscRoom. 

This showcase will be hosted one day before Ubisoft's "Ubisoft Forward" event, which will be streamed at 8 PM BST on July 12th, which in the US translates to 3 PM EDT and 12 PM PDT.  

Devolver Direct will be streamed through Twitch and Steam. 

It will be interesting to see what Devolver is up to.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Devolver Digital's hosting its own E3 broadcast this month 2020/07/03 04:36:45 (permalink)
    It's interesting to see these digital releases and I feel that a lot of developers already had plans for a online trailers and streams during E3 so at least they know what they want to online during this pandemic and are not totally in the weeds on it.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile