Destiny 2 Redemption

Author
4lexNZ
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/09/05 03:27:03 (permalink)
Hi guys, 
Don't really know where to post this - I bought a GTX 1080TI in New Zealand, from PBTECH, Part Number 11G-P4-6593-KR.
I've uploaded the invoice and done all the steps needed to redeem destiny 2 but I get a message that says "Destiny 2 - Game Ready Game code has been fully completed redemption"

It's not really clear to me what this means, Have I completed redemption and now it needs to be processed? Has there been some problem somewhere (the message is in red text)?
I can't see a game code anywhere to redeem with, and I emailed Australian support the other day - haven't heard back though.

Has anyone had an experience like this? After just having spent $1.3k NZD on a graphics card, I would have hoped that the redemption process was a bit easier than what it was :(
Apologies if this is the wrong forum - I could have posted it in the GTX 1080 TI forum but since it's game related and not hardware related, I thought this would be a better place
Regards

Alex

18 Replies Related Threads

AusTerran
    • Total Posts : 11
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/05 21:20:41 (permalink)
    4lexNZ
    Hi guys, 
    Don't really know where to post this - I bought a GTX 1080TI in New Zealand, from PBTECH, Part Number 11G-P4-6593-KR.
    I've uploaded the invoice and done all the steps needed to redeem destiny 2 but I get a message that says "Destiny 2 - Game Ready Game code has been fully completed redemption"

It's not really clear to me what this means, Have I completed redemption and now it needs to be processed? Has there been some problem somewhere (the message is in red text)?
    I can't see a game code anywhere to redeem with, and I emailed Australian support the other day - haven't heard back though.

Has anyone had an experience like this? After just having spent $1.3k NZD on a graphics card, I would have hoped that the redemption process was a bit easier than what it was :(
    Apologies if this is the wrong forum - I could have posted it in the GTX 1080 TI forum but since it's game related and not hardware related, I thought this would be a better place
    Regards

Alex

I am having the same problem too. Says Step 3, "After uploaded, please click "Request" button on this promotion page" but there is no Request button on the web page.
    Very confusing!

Glenn
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/06 04:41:04 (permalink)
    Give the Au team time to respond. I am going to forward this up and see if we can get you guys a hand and get this solved.
    AusTerran
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/06 04:44:19 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    Give the Au team time to respond. I am going to forward this up and see if we can get you guys a hand and get this solved.

Thank you Scarlet-Tech
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/06 04:46:54 (permalink)
    They may be waiting on the receipt verification, but I have asked EVGA to look into this and see if they can help you out, so hopefully we hear something soon. They don't get into the office, in the US, for a few more hours.
    AusTerran
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/06 21:12:54 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    They may be waiting on the receipt verification, but I have asked EVGA to look into this and see if they can help you out, so hopefully we hear something soon. They don't get into the office, in the US, for a few more hours.

The web site is now saying the "The promotion is closed." under the code. I know I signed up before it closed and I bought the card on the 30th of August (Took a week to ship it to me), so I bought the card in the promotion dates.
    AusTerran
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/08 13:51:51 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech

Any update Scarlet-Tech?

Thanks
    Glenn
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/10 21:59:22 (permalink)

Call tomorrow. Monday.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    AusTerran
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/11 23:09:59 (permalink)
    XrayMan

Call tomorrow. Monday.

How did the phone call go? Positive I hope...

Guessing you meant Monday US time.
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/12 21:01:06 (permalink)
    AusTerran
    XrayMan

Call tomorrow. Monday.

How did the phone call go? Positive I hope...

Guessing you meant Monday US time.

Yes.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    AusTerran
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/13 21:39:44 (permalink)
    It's been a week now, any update about the problem with getting our code for Destiny 2?
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/14 10:12:38 (permalink)
    After I registered my Card on EVGA's Website (US) and I also bought my card from EVGA's Website (US) I got my code in less than 30 Seconds and within 4 minutes I redeemed and added to my Battle.Net Account through NVIDIA GFE. 
    This is with "This promotion is closed." posted on the webpage, remember that "This promotion is closed." is from NVIDIA's Website not from EVGA's.
    post edited by bcavnaugh - 2017/09/14 10:17:56

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

AusTerran
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/14 10:18:33 (permalink)
    bcavnaugh
    After I registered my Card on EVGA's Website (US) and I also bought my card from EVGA's Website (US) I got my code in less than 30 Seconds and within 4 minutes I redeemed and added to my Battle.Net Account through NVIDIA GFE. 

Aren't you lucky mate, sadly for us Aussies and Kiwis we are having nothing but problems getting our codes and feel we are getting no where...
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/14 10:22:48 (permalink)
    AusTerran
    bcavnaugh

Aren't you lucky mate, sadly for us Aussies and Kiwis we are having nothing but problems getting our codes and feel we are getting no where...

I do not even see this one your side of the world https://au.evga.com/articles/default.asp 
    As it is shown here https://www.evga.com/articles/  (If you purchased your qualifying graphics card from the EVGA.com Online Store on or after August 21, 2017)
    Found It: https://au.evga.com/articles/01112/destiny-2-game-ready/ (Valid only for purchases after 21st August to 5th September, 2017)

@AusTerran What is shown on this page? Collect Code? or (YOU HAVE NO QUALIFIED REGISTERED PRODUCTS.)?
    Did you buy your card at https://au.evga.com/ ? 
    post edited by bcavnaugh - 2017/09/14 10:36:37

AusTerran
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/14 10:59:39 (permalink)
    bcavnaugh
    AusTerran
    bcavnaugh

I do not even see this one your side of the world  
    As it is shown here   (If you purchased your qualifying graphics card from the EVGA.com Online Store on or after August 21, 2017)
    Found It:  (Valid only for purchases after 21st August to 5th September, 2017)

@ What is shown on this ? Collect Code? or (YOU HAVE NO QUALIFIED REGISTERED PRODUCTS.)?
    Did you buy your card at  ? 

Bought my 1080Ti on the 30th of August at an Australian store (UMart)
    I have the same problem as the OP 4lexNZ. A quick read of the post shows the problems we have.
    After inputing the card serial numbers etc and going through all the steps to step 3, I got "Destiny 2 - Game Ready Game code has been fully completed redemption" under Code/Message
    Currently the Destiny 2 promotion site shows "The Promotion is closed" under the Code/Message
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/14 11:04:17 (permalink)
    AusTerran
    bcavnaugh
    AusTerran
    bcavnaugh

As it is shown here   (If you purchased your qualifying graphics card from the EVGA.com Online Store on or after August 21, 2017)

@ What is shown on this ? Collect Code? or (YOU HAVE NO QUALIFIED REGISTERED PRODUCTS.)?

I have the same problem as the OP 4lexNZ. A quick read of the post shows the problems we have.
    After inputing the card serial numbers etc and going through all the steps to step 3, I got "Destiny 2 - Game Ready Game code has been fully completed redemption" under Code/Message
    Currently the Destiny 2 promotion site shows "The Promotion is closed" under the Code/Message

The Code then comes from (UMart) not from EVGA.
    Did you install NVIDIA GFE and redeem the code you have in hand?
    Activation through GeForce Experience (Version 3.2.2 or higher).

Do you see this on EVGA's Website?

"Free game can only be redeemed through desktop, notebook with qualifying graphics card
    and GeForce Experience software installed with accounts of the proper age restriction."

You completed all of the below?

Instruction:

1. Sign in EVGA.com, Register your EVGA Graphic Card with us at EVGA.com
    2. Once the registration is succeed, please upload the purchase invoice or receipt
    3. After uploaded, please click "Request" button on this promotion page
    4. After received your request, EVGA will review your invoice or receipt (awaiting for the review normally takes 1-3 working days)
    5. Once request approved. Your code will show on this promotion page under the " Collect Your Code" sectionGo to GEFORCE EXPERIENCE to claim your game code
      • 6-1 Install your qualified graphics card and update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience here.
      • 6-2 Open and log into GeForce Experience (Version 3.2.2 or higher).
      • 6-3 Go to the Account drop-down menu and click “REDEEM”.
      • 6-4 Paste your coupon code from your qualifying bundle purchase and click “REDEEM”.
      • 6-5 At this point your coupon code will be permanently associated to your NVIDIA account.
      • 6-6 A window will pop up asking you to log into your Blizzard account.
      • 6-7 Log in with your Blizzard account.
      • 6-8 Confirm your account and click “REDEEM”.
      • 6-9 Congratulations you’ve successfully redeemed your code for Destiny 2. 
      • 6-10 Destiny 2 will be added to your “GAMES” Tab in the Blizzard Desktop App prior to the PC Game Launch.
    post edited by bcavnaugh - 2017/09/14 11:20:24

Attached Image(s)

AusTerran
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/14 11:27:26 (permalink)
    bcavnaugh
    AusTerran
    bcavnaugh
    AusTerran
    bcavnaugh

The Code then comes from (UMart) not from EVGA.
    Did you install NVIDIA GFE and redeem the code you have in hand?
    Activation through GeForce Experience ().

Do you see this on EVGA's Website?

Here we don't get a code from the store
    We input the serial number of the video card and upload a scan/photo of our receipt, then EVGA give us the code.
    Here are the steps...
    1. Sign in EVGA.com, your EVGA Graphic Card with us at EVGA.com                                                                                                             - Done, no problems
    2. Once the registration is succeed, please the purchase invoice or receipt                                                                                                     - Done, Uploaded a .jpeg photo of my receipt/invoice as my scanner isn't working atm
    3. After uploaded, please click "Request" button on this promotion page                                                                                                       - This was the problem! There was NO Request button on the page
    4. After received your request, EVGA will review your invoice or receipt (awaiting for the review normally takes 1-3 working days)                       - Been a week, not a word...
    5. Once request approved. Your code will show on this promotion page under the " Collect Your Code" sectionGo to to claim your game code

Tech_RayH
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 834
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/16 16:16:50 (permalink)
    Thank you guys for bringing this up. The promotion has ended and it is no longer possible to get codes in the AU/NZ/TW region. The codes ran out before the end of the official promotion. The promotion ended by Nvidia on September 5th, 2017.
    Because this is an Nvidia promotion and EVGA is taking part, we must adhere to their terms and conditions for providing these codes.

...an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.
    - Adlai E. Stevenson

AusTerran
    Re: Destiny 2 Redemption 2017/09/16 21:42:25 (permalink)
    EVGATech_RayH
    Thank you guys for bringing this up. The promotion has ended and it is no longer possible to get codes in the AU/NZ/TW region. The codes ran out before the end of the official promotion. The promotion ended by Nvidia on September 5th, 2017.
    Because this is an Nvidia promotion and EVGA is taking part, we must adhere to their terms and conditions for providing these codes.

Question: You ran out of codes BEFORE we filled out our details (Sending a copy of out receipts etc) and so got the error/problems? OR We got the error/problems filling out on your website and didn't get a code, THEN you ran of codes?

If you were still running the promotion and still had the promotion sign up on your website while having no codes, then that is alittle shonky...
    If we got an error filling out your promotion and while we waited for help and you to fix the problem, THEN you run out of codes, then I am more than (Deleted for Language) off...

Would be interested to know which it was...
    One would be a very bad treatment of your customers, then other would an interest to the ACCC.
    post edited by XrayMan - 2017/09/16 23:36:23
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile