DIYPC Announces DIY-Model S Featuring Dynamic RGB Front Lightbar

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102253
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/04/14 22:40:26 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/254628/diypc-announces-diy-model-s-featuring-dynamic-rgb-front-lightbar

DIYPC, leading professional manufacturer of computer cases and accessories DIYPC, leading professional manufacturer of computer cases and accessories is thrilled to announce its latest chassis, the DIY-Model S. The DIYPC DIY-Model S is quite refined as an ATX chassis the receives that extra twist with its new snazzy light bar at the front which gives it that aggressive gamer look. The DIYPC DIY-Model S will have an MSRP of $89.99. 

The chassis features an integrated RGB controller but if your motherboard has its own RGB controller, the DIY-Model S is fully compatible as well if modern RGB controllers from motherboard companies including ASUS AURA Sync, ASRock RGB LED, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, and MSI Mystic Light Sync. 

I think the price is good but I am not liking the front RGB display. I prefer a front clear glass display and RGB fans instead. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    • Total Posts : 18916
    • Ribbons : 58
    Re: DIYPC Announces DIY-Model S Featuring Dynamic RGB Front Lightbar 2019/04/15 17:43:23 (permalink)

So that's where all the old CCFL case lights went to die... lol.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: DIYPC Announces DIY-Model S Featuring Dynamic RGB Front Lightbar 2019/04/15 21:04:08 (permalink)
    It’s not bad for the price. That said I think it’s also the kind of price that it’s not a lot more for a better case.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile