After updating to Game Ready Driver 522.25, certain GPUs may show artifacts in Cyberpunk 2077 when bringing up the in-game map.
A fix will be pushed to users PCs via an over the air update in the coming days. If you do not receive the update or if you wish to apply the fix manually, you may do so by following the instructions below:
1. Click here
to download the NVIDIA program GeForce 3D Profile Manager.
2. Open the GeForce 3D Profile Manager.
3. Click on the button Export SLI Profiles.
4. A file explorer window will pop up. Select a location to export and save the NVIDIA Profiles text file.
5. Open the text file saved in step 4 using Notepad (or any program that does not automatically apply formatting).
6. Perform a search for the section "Cyberpunk". Add a new line and type the following text as shown in the screenshot below::
Setting ID_0x00c36e12 = 0x00000000
7. Save the edited NVIDIA Profiles as a txt file.
8. Go back to the GeForce 3D Profile Manager and click on the Import SLI Profiles button.
9. A file explorer window will appear. Select the updated "NVIDIA Profiles.txt" file and then click on the Open button.
10. Once completed, you may close the GeForce 3D Profile Manager application.