EVGA

Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all.

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 11
Author
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 07:25:19 (permalink)
Blitzzwar
The only people in here arguing for crypto are the miners themselves. 

🤔😁👍

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
Xavier Zepherious
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6746
  • Ribbons : 16
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 09:47:45 (permalink)
i game on my cards - there are people that do both

Primes found     Affiliate Code:YN2AHK39LH

Niam2020
  • Total Posts : 99
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 10:50:56 (permalink)
Agree I remember when crypto was not a thing and I could get a graphics card haha although I'm not against crypto just wish it could be done a different way
danlw
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 143
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 11:46:23 (permalink)
kram36
Don't know how to do math, do you?

Your ad hominem attack shows you don't know how to back your position.
kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 12:42:03 (permalink)
danlw
kram36

It just an easy observation.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 13:36:42 (permalink)
Blitzzwar

So? They paid for their card, they can do what they want with it. You're not entitled to be the only one who gets to buy a video card so you can waste energy only gaming with it.
Skits1023
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 101
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 14:14:47 (permalink)
kram36
Blitzzwar

So? They paid for their card, they can do what they want with it. You're not entitled to be the only one who gets to buy a video card so you can waste energy only gaming with it.

Im with you on that. I should be allowed to recouperate some of my costs mining crypto.. its my card and i should be able to do what i want with it.. although the massive farms of cards are definitely a problem. Doesnt really seem like theres an easy fix aside from making a crypto currency thats not based around utilizing a gpu for mining. I guess thats what ethereum 2 is supposed to be, but then another coin will just come around
danlw
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 143
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 17:29:34 (permalink)
kram36
danlw
kram36

My example was hypothetical for ease of numbers, but maybe you expect me to use your number.  So I'll adjust.

We will say hypothetically that 100,000 cards were available because Nvidia/AMD spent tens of thousands of dollars on market research and they ended up making a combined 100,000 GPUs because they expected gamers to want 100,000 GPUs.

You stated that 25% were sold to miners.  That means 75,000 went to gamers and 25,000 went to miners.  However, the real demand is 125,000 (100,000 gamers according to market research plus the extra 25,000 mining unit that were unexpected because the rise in crypto was unforeseen).

Demand (125,000) is greater than supply (100,000), therefore there is a shortage and prices rise.

So how can you claim that miners had no effect on prices rising?
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 18:43:43 (permalink)
danlw
kram36
danlw
kram36

My example was hypothetical for ease of numbers, but maybe you expect me to use your number.  So I'll adjust.

We will say hypothetically that 100,000 cards were available because Nvidia/AMD spent tens of thousands of dollars on market research and they ended up making a combined 100,000 GPUs because they expected gamers to want 100,000 GPUs.

You stated that 25% were sold to miners.  That means 75,000 went to gamers and 25,000 went to miners.  However, the real demand is 125,000 (100,000 gamers according to market research plus the extra 25,000 mining unit that were unexpected because the rise in crypto was unforeseen).

Demand (125,000) is greater than supply (100,000), therefore there is a shortage and prices rise.

So how can you claim that miners had no effect on prices rising?

I'm saying 25% is 25% no matter how you want to slice it up. What about the other 75% of cards?
Xavier Zepherious
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 19:17:22 (permalink)

Hut 8 Buys $44M Worth of Mining Machines to Double Its Hashrate

https://www.coindesk.com/hut-8-buys-44m-worth-of-miners-doubling-its-hashrate

to give you guys a heads up on hut 8 read this

https://www.marc.cn/2019/08/visiting-hut-8s-bitcoin-mining-operations-in-medicine-hat-with-my-son-scott.html
this is when bitcoin was at 10k a coin
In Medicine Hat Hut 8 currently operates 56 BlockBoxes that have a total capacity of over 62 MW (as a comparison, a city like Oakland, California, uses about 10MW) and they can perform 515 PH/s (515 quadrillion calculations per second). Just our operation in Medicine Hat currently mines about 20 Bitcoin per day, so at current prices we create over $200,000 in revenue per day

medicine hat operation made 200k a day - today at current prices that 700k daily
or 21M a month
before the upgrade they just did now -so 42M  a month in medicine hat alone or half billion a year

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 20:03:24 (permalink)
Xavier Zepherious

Hut 8 Buys $44M Worth of Mining Machines to Double Its Hashrate

https://www.coindesk.com/hut-8-buys-44m-worth-of-miners-doubling-its-hashrate

to give you guys a heads up on hut 8 read this

https://www.marc.cn/2019/08/visiting-hut-8s-bitcoin-mining-operations-in-medicine-hat-with-my-son-scott.html
this is when bitcoin was at 10k a coin
In Medicine Hat Hut 8 currently operates 56 BlockBoxes that have a total capacity of over 62 MW (as a comparison, a city like Oakland, California, uses about 10MW) and they can perform 515 PH/s (515 quadrillion calculations per second). Just our operation in Medicine Hat currently mines about 20 Bitcoin per day, so at current prices we create over $200,000 in revenue per day

medicine hat operation made 200k a day - today at current prices that 700k daily
or 21M a month
before the upgrade they just did now -so 42M  a month in medicine hat alone or half billion a year

But, but, but mining is a waste of energy and it's killing the planet!
Xavier Zepherious
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/06/30 20:08:45 (permalink)
you should see the amount of green energy here - wind and solar
with the money they make they can own utilities of their own and be 100% green

anyways my idea of a mining farm

post edited by Xavier Zepherious - 2021/06/30 20:11:47

aka_STEVE_b
EGC Admin
  • Total Posts : 17692
  • Ribbons : 69
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/01 10:38:34 (permalink)
your fallacies about green bitcoin are hilarious - I know you are trying super hard to justify it to your self ...but really , come on .  All that is being funded by the secret behind the scenes people who are the only ones making huge amounts of money of the process .

An alternative view on green bitcoin (if not green crypto in general) has come from a recently formed body called the Crypto Climate Accord (CCA), founded by cryptocurrency firms, renewable energy producers, and even a crypto friendly environmentalist group. The CCA claims it can make all crypto “greener” through a combination of technology improvements in cryptocurrency mining, using 100% renewable energy and “open-source technology

https://theconversation.com/bitcoin-isnt-getting-greener-four-environmental-myths-about-cryptocurrency-debunked-155329

https://www.coindesk.com/the-myths-and-realities-of-green-bitcoin

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/businessreview/2021/05/25/how-green-is-my-bitcoin/

Put simply, it does not matter how clean the creation of an individual bitcoin is. The moment it gets used in transactions, it will be processed by all miners attempting to solve the “proof-of-work” calculation first, regardless of how their electricity is generated or where they are located. Any green bitcoin would rapidly become covered in soot or blood, depending on your preferred metaphor. Things get even messier if the green bitcoins are transferred to people and exchanges who do not segregate them into specific “addresses”

Put very simply, green bitcoins would very quickly get blended with dirtier bitcoins. Green bitcoins simply do not make sense, unless another branch or clone of bitcoin is created that only has green bitcoins, but that would require centralised control of who could mine. And, like all new versions of bitcoin, the coins would only be worth a small proportion of the value (if anything) of “real” bitcoins.

The decentralised nature of cryptocurrency (or at least lack of clear accountability), combined with the incentive and technical models designed by Satoshi Nakamoto, make the concept of green bitcoin close to impossible to achieve in any practical way, though there is the scope for reducing the damage from smaller and more centralised cryptocurrencies. Even a cryptocurrency that is entirely mined using renewables may still have a major carbon footprint because of the CO2 produced in creating mining hardware and the displacement of other industries that use less renewables because cryptocurrency is using a greater share. The CCA looks in many ways like the worst type of greenwashing and their desire to keep crypto “fungible” is primarily in the interests of “big crypto”.

etc...etc...etc... and it goes on.
post edited by aka_STEVE_b - 2021/07/01 10:40:52

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X  12-core cpu~ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ~ EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3~ G.SKILL Trident Z NEO 32GB DDR4-3600 ~ Phanteks Eclipse P400s red case ~ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+ PSU ~ Intel 660p M.2 drive~ Crucial MX300 275 GB SSD ~WD 2TB SSD ~CORSAIR H115i RGB Pro XT 280mm cooler ~ CORSAIR Dark Core RGB Pro mouse ~ CORSAIR K68 Mech keyboard ~ HGST 4TB Hd.~ AOC AGON 32" monitor 1440p @ 144Hz ~ Win 10 x64
Xavier Zepherious
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 17:46:40 (permalink)
BMC Says 67.6% of North American Bitcoin Mining Is Sustainable  Jul 2, 2021

thats 67.6% green energy

https://www.coindesk.com/...iculty-adjustment-ever

Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2233
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 17:57:01 (permalink)
Next we will read, Butcoin is 135% green. No way that 67.6% figure holds. I can verify that American dollar is 100% green.
Xavier Zepherious
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 18:11:26 (permalink)
no it isn't
energy is used to design dollar
people are hired - you need lighting, buildings,heating/ac, computers,internet,phones minting equipment
people have to travel to the mint and back(fuel and oil used)
money has to be shipped to banks and vice versa(to collect and destroy old bills) - via armored car fuel again plus vechicleS
and paper money - or plastic is either trees or oil and coin is minerals that are mined

banks have to hold $$$ in buildings(and multiple because you haver numerous bank in every local) which require workers(fuel & oil), equipment,heating/ac, phones computers, internet, atms, alarm systems, lighting etc
computer system to interbranch bank with other banks and nations, plus all the paper needed ,plus mail
plus all the atms throughout the city

BS the dollar is green 

Fair to say Bitcoin may be more green
 you don't need buildings, not many workers , not much travel - not any minting or not much
no need for security armored car service - because why - its all done online - and it goes to your own digital wallet or the other persons(or business) digital wallet

no different than all the computer energy the banks use already
how many computers in one bank ....a couple of dozen or more - 12 tellers - plus one on every office desk - and the atms in the branch (let alone any atms anywhere else)
post edited by Xavier Zepherious - 2021/07/02 18:22:37

Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 18:33:06 (permalink)
It’s like you do not like modern society.  Too bad Butcoin was not around in caveman days.  Not sure what will generate the coins to use or who will manufacture them in your new great society, but it was built by the mighty dollar.  At least it does not move or lose 1/2 it’s value when an eccentric, sleep deprived, troll of a Billionaire tweets some bat crazy stuff.  May be he is the secret backer to it.  He’s the Ponzi of this scheme.  I’ll still take the DOLLAR, it‘s backed by TRILLIONS in value, like the building, roads and those pesky plants that make the computer equipment abused to scheme the Butcoin.  Nice try though.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 18:58:36 (permalink)
Grey_Beard
It’s like you do not like modern society.  Too bad Butcoin was not around in caveman days.  Not sure what will generate the coins to use or who will manufacture them in your new great society, but it was built by the mighty dollar.  At least it does not move or lose 1/2 it’s value when an eccentric, sleep deprived, troll of a Billionaire tweets some bat crazy stuff.  May be he is the secret backer to it.  He’s the Ponzi of this scheme.  I’ll still take the DOLLAR, it‘s backed by TRILLIONS in value, like the building, roads and those pesky plants that make the computer equipment abused to scheme the Butcoin.  Nice try though.

Ah yes, lets talk about devaluation. The US Dollar has lost 96% of it's value since 1913. You keep doing you by making those bankers richer.
Xavier Zepherious
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 19:43:56 (permalink)
Grey_Beard

oh but  the US dollar dries up when banks fold and the stock market tanks like in the depression - run on the bank and the dollar is useless
the US gov has trillions of debt - back by what - there is no gold reserves - all you have is the promises by the GOV to back it - and they back it by printing more $$$... this is a form of debasing and devaluing the money if necessary to pay off the debt
sure you pay it back but it's with 10c on the dollar or less
that brings hyper inflation

the only reason the US dollar is strong is because the world likes to use 1 basic currency (with some stable value) usually the one with the most GDP because you have to use that dollar more than any other currency
heck do you want to use the currency of an unstable state or economy??

in reality US dollar is a traded commodity and there are fees when exchanging any currency - it's price goes up and down just like stock or bitcoin
bank notes didn't use to be currency - and were illegal at one time
they were printed up by the banks (only) and not the government - more of a promisary note that the bank would honor the note

the US economy is not gonna be #1 with china surging ahead - eventually china will be #1 and thus everyone will deal in yen then or some digital currency like china is making

post edited by Xavier Zepherious - 2021/07/02 19:49:40

Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 19:51:42 (permalink)
It is amazing that you pin your hopes on something like this.  Oh those bad bankers.  Like history is not littered with them.  Next up, Ponzi Butcoin.  The smart, savvy of today is the speed bump of tomorrow.  I just glad I do not need to look under my bed for the boogieman to allow me to sleep at night.  I am just we glad you guys here to chart our path off the end of the flat Earth. 
Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 19:53:51 (permalink)
kram36
Grey_Beard

Ah yes, lets talk about devaluation. The US Dollar has lost 96% of it's value since 1913. You keep doing you by making those bankers richer.

Just remember that all other miners are extinct.  A fate that waiting for the current Butcoin miners.
Xavier Zepherious
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 20:05:44 (permalink)
Grey_Beard
It is amazing that you pin your hopes on something like this.  Oh those bad bankers.  Like history is not littered with them.  Next up, Ponzi Butcoin.  The smart, savvy of today is the speed bump of tomorrow.  I just glad I do not need to look under my bed for the boogieman to allow me to sleep at night.  I am just we glad you guys here to chart our path off the end of the flat Earth. 

the current monetary policy of all economies is a ponzi scheme - didn't  you know that
money is lent out 10x times(so the dollar you put in bank is lent out ten times - that means no $$ when there is a run on the bank- sounds ponzi to me because the investors.ie savers can't get their $$ back and that why there is a limit of how much they will back)
you are borrowing $$ from you kids and grandkids and great grand kids future rather than pay your bills(US debt) 
bite the bullet quit spending... specially on the military and start paying more taxes till the debt is paid (at least get to a balance budget - and thats never gonna happen if you keep wanting tax cuts)

id rather see my kids have a better life than us - they are not going to if we keep spending like drunken sailors and never pay it off

https://moneyweek.com/eco...s-a-giant-ponzi-scheme

https://voxeu.org/article...ernment-s-ponzi-scheme

The policy is simple. The government takes (using whatever language it wants) a fixed amount each period from the young and hands it to the old, independent of the state of the economy, given by the size of the capital stock and the level of multifactor productivity. When the hit on the young exceeds their earnings, the game is over, with the government either extracting all the income of the young and terminating the economy or switching to a new policy regime, which leaves the young with something to eat.

Our simulations, based on an “overlapping generations” model calibrated to the US economy, produce an average duration to game over of roughly one century, with a 35% chance of reaching the fiscal limit in roughly 30 years.
post edited by Xavier Zepherious - 2021/07/02 20:27:41

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 21:03:20 (permalink)
Xavier Zepherious
Grey_Beard

the current monetary policy of all economies is a ponzi scheme - didn't  you know that
money is lent out 10x times(so the dollar you put in bank is lent out ten times - that means no $$ when there is a run on the bank- sounds ponzi to me because the investors.ie savers can't get their $$ back and that why there is a limit of how much they will back)
you are borrowing $$ from you kids and grandkids and great grand kids future rather than pay your bills(US debt) 
bite the bullet quit spending... specially on the military and start paying more taxes till the debt is paid (at least get to a balance budget - and thats never gonna happen if you keep wanting tax cuts)

id rather see my kids have a better life than us - they are not going to if we keep spending like drunken sailors and never pay it off

The policy is simple. The government takes (using whatever language it wants) a fixed amount each period from the young and hands it to the old, independent of the state of the economy, given by the size of the capital stock and the level of multifactor productivity. When the hit on the young exceeds their earnings, the game is over, with the government either extracting all the income of the young and terminating the economy or switching to a new policy regime, which leaves the young with something to eat.

Our simulations, based on an “overlapping generations” model calibrated to the US economy, produce an average duration to game over of roughly one century, with a 35% chance of reaching the fiscal limit in roughly 30 years.

You can bring any articles about it at the end of the day actions speak louder than words, just because they are articles about certain countries accepting bitcoin, it doesn't mean that others will. 
The big power countries are not 100% in agreement accepting bitcoin if that was the case it would have taken effect since it started. 
Bitcoin is trying to profit due to the pandemic plain and simple, and that is the reality.
You see this as a form of environmental friendly? If so, why not the entire planet is jumping in the wagon?
Money is a form of control and segregation of the population that is the reason of its creation.
You want clean energy sure, use solar panels so that way electricity is free for everyone.
Keep in mind about this, all the resources produced from the earth are free and these so called Corporations are charging for something that supposed to be free for everyone born in this planet, that is the illusion. 
It is like planting a seed of potatoes, tomatoes, etc. in your back yard. Give it some time to grow and what is the outcome, it is organic, healthy and you dont have to pay for something that was grown for free in the land you bought.
You get my meaning here?
All the plants that are harming the environment of the planet have no value, yet they still exist and running till this day.
There are ways how to convert wind, water and solar rays into energy and these companies are not using the tools at hand to run their plants with clean energy.

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/02 22:48:31 (permalink)
Xavier Zepherious
Grey_Beard

idealism and $5.29 get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.  Are they accepting Butcoin?  Nope.  Until they do, it really is not money.

The small guy will break the current system through this Ponzi scheme.  You thinking it will is humorous.  Here come the lemmings.  

Your quotes of articles is like saying, “It’s got to be true because I read it on the internet!”  Then thinking you won the argument.

Call the current monetary policy a Ponzi scheme, but a Ponzi scheme is something that lacks confidence.  Current monetary policy does not lack confidence or at least confidence in those that matter, everyone.  Everyone who uses a credit card for every transaction.  That is what is changing the world.  No one under 40 carries cash, they use plastic.  VISA, Mastercard and AMEX beat you to it.  Well maybe not you and couple of others since you guys have ”inside” info.  Tinfoil hat please.

Out of 350 million people we have a few here that “see the light”.  Thank you ObeZeph as I sit here with two danishes strapped to my head.  Too bad C3PO is really an ATM dishing out cold hard greenbacks, 100% green, backed by the $16 Trillion annual economic juggernaut - The United States of America.

Your new game is Where’s Ponzi!  Finding him will allow you to trade resources, silicon, adding incredible amount of CO2 into the atmosphere for a calculation.  By the way, what is the value of that calculation and what is giving the world at large of value?  At least the caveman figured out you can trade an skin for wood early on.  The value is, I know, Butcoin.  It’s like the shapeshifters on Deep Space Nine.  What is it now?  There are more holes in this than dark matter in the universe.

I cannot believe you are still defending the concept this many pages later.  Humorous indeed.  Must be getting harder and harder to carry that water.

Can’t wait to hear how everything is evil and how Butcoin levels the playing field.  Funny how cult member do not really think they in a cult.
post edited by Grey_Beard - 2021/07/02 22:50:58
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/03 09:25:56 (permalink)
Grey_Beard
I cannot believe you are still defending the concept this many pages later.

I can't believe you're not smart enough to figure out you're being fliest by the bankers and outright trying to protect them many pages later.

What a shame the short mindedness some people have, just over thinking crypto miners are keeping them for buying a stupid video card.
Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/03 10:02:52 (permalink)
kram36

I can't believe you're not smart enough to figure out you're being fliest by the bankers and outright trying to protect them many pages later.

What a shame the short mindedness some people have, just over thinking crypto miners are keeping them for buying a stupid video card.

What are you talking about? Buying a GPU is the symptom not the disease. I never mentioned not be able to buy a GPU. There are many factors there.

If I ran around offended by everyone who is trying to take advantage of me, I would be as misguided as you are. It amazes me you think you are smart enough to our maneuver these systems.

Like I said earlier, cult member are never aware they are in a cult.

Saying this is a “green” process is just laughable. It’s like saying my ‘65 Mustang is not polluting the world because I use unleaded gas now.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/03 10:13:49 (permalink)
Grey_Beard
kram36

What are you talking about? Buying a GPU is the symptom not the disease. I never mentioned not be able to buy a GPU. There are many factors there.

If I ran around offended by everyone who is trying to take advantage of me, I would be as misguided as you are. It amazes me you think you are smart enough to our maneuver these systems.

Like I said earlier, cult member are never aware they are in a cult.

Saying this is a “green” process is just laughable. It’s like saying my ‘65 Mustang is not polluting the world because I use unleaded gas now.

I see your not aware of the cult you are currently in, actually you are complicit in imprisoning yourself.
Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/03 11:12:02 (permalink)
kram36

I see your not aware of the cult you are currently in, actually you are complicit in imprisoning yourself.

By definition, it’s not a cult. Look it up. It’s called the society we live in. Too bad it does not have a participation trophy for you. Imprison myself says the guy who thinks Butcoin is the great liberator of the common man. LOLOLOLLLLOLLLL. History is littered with these “saviors” who do more harm than good. Might want to move onto the next town as the folks here realize it’s snake oil. Your magic elixir is not what you claim. The circus needs you though, bearded lady. The next time is waiting your arrival.
Grey_Beard
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/03 11:12:03 (permalink)
kram36

By definition, it’s not a cult. Look it up. It’s called the society we live in. Too bad it does not have a participation trophy for you. Imprison myself says the guy who thinks Butcoin is the great liberator of the common man. LOLOLOLLLLOLLLL. History is littered with these “saviors” who do more harm than good. Might want to move onto the next town as the folks here realize it’s snake oil. Your magic elixir is not what you claim. The circus needs you though, bearded lady. The next town is waiting your arrival.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Cryptocurrency needs to die - for the good of all. 2021/07/03 11:31:13 (permalink)
Grey_Beard
kram36

By definition, it’s not a cult. Look it up. It’s called the society we live in. Too bad it does not have a participation trophy for you. Imprison myself says the guy who thinks Butcoin is the great liberator of the common man. LOLOLOLLLLOLLLL. History is littered with these “saviors” who do more harm than good. Might want to move onto the next town as the folks here realize it’s snake oil. Your magic elixir is not what you claim. The circus needs you though, bearded lady. The next town is waiting your arrival.

You've been in the cult all your life, you perceive as "society" as that's all you have known. You refuse to look outside the box, therefor you imprison yourself. I never said Bitcoin is the savior, it's the idea of what it offers. Being your own bank, holding your currency that nobody can take from you or devalue it by over printing it. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin that will ever exist. Calling it "snake oil" is how you try to rationalize the position you are in or shows how little you actually know about it.
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 11
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile