EVGA

Helpful ReplyCan any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail?

Author
Power sup
  • Total Posts : 22
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/05/29 04:31:12 (permalink)
Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail?Why my shipment turned back?

I’m tired of opening threads on forum sor moderators who gives robotic answers. Also I’m tired of the moderators who pretending that they dont understand my problem. I know the fact that you understand my problem clearly and tryin to gain time.
I’m so remorseful about EVGA. And this situation explains why we shouldn’t prefer EVGA.
If someone with great perception skills can answer my questions we can talk more certain.

1-      My damaged graphics card arrived to Germany/  on 26 April.  And they returned it to me on 16 May.Even I give my tracking number to EVGA and wrote on forums many times, a robot says the same thing “ EVGA can’t do anything” And they said to us, “ You should contact with customs Office.” Here is the problem, Customs Offices responded “we inform EVGA abouıt your shipment, but no one come and get your product.” Also I get confimation from my country named “BIMER”. Can someone explain this to me ?

2-      I waited for 40 days but still cant use my pc because  the lack of graphics card. I opened threads on forums but I get answers with no sense. We are not dumb and stop playing with us. I cant use my PC for 40 days because of EVGA ‘s lack of responsibility. What you gonna do about this?

3-      I paid for the shipment and also I paid another shipment price fort he return of my product. And this happened because of your irresponsible behaviour. EVGA ever absorb my deficiency? Every thing can clearly seen on the pcitures I uploaded. I think I should write this letter to get an clear answer from EVGA.

4-      If you want me to send the graphics card again, I cant afford another shipment. If EVGA afford the shipment price  I can send it. I’m not gonna open another RMA request. And I’m clearly not gonna wait another 40 days. If you behave irresponsible, get it fixed. And stop saying this “ EVGA cant do anything” and send me a graphics card or fix mine.
Please someone with great perception skills answer the questions above. I give numbers to my questions. And answer these in order. You are talking with a very angry user. And you are the reason.

Thanks for ruining my days and I wish you had ruined days too EVGA employees and managers.

The photos about cargo information  ;

https://ibb.co/ggT8DJ
https://ibb.co/exOm0y
https://ibb.co/hsmjnd
https://ibb.co/du6TDJ
https://ibb.co/fLsqSd
https://ibb.co/d3SeLy
https://ibb.co/bYAzLy
https://ibb.co/hWBTDJ

Links fort he threads opened  in the forum ;

https://forums.evga.com/My-package-was-sent-back-m2823795.aspx
https://forums.evga.com/My-RMA-Package-is-Still-in-Customs-m2819236.aspx
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102253
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 05:21:30 (permalink)
Moderators are volunteers who are NOT paid by EVGA, MODS are not employees of EVGA and are not contractors of EVGA. We have no power to investigate this for you.

You need to contact EVGA EU for assistance if the item was sent to Germany. If you bought the item in Turkey from an authorized EVGA dealer see if the dealer can make the RMA for you. 

Email Service
  • English: supportEU@evga.com
  • Deutsch: supportDE@evga.com
  • Français: supportFR@evga.com 

• AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

EVGATech_MarkusK
    EVGA EU Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 315
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 05:32:59 (permalink)
    Hi,

thanks for your detailed request and referring to a different Post from you within the same topic: https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2823795
    - we checked within our Shipping Department and for each case we will be informed if a package is hold at the customs - in this special case we were informed too late to react and we are not able to stop the back shipping - have you already tried to get in contact with them, as you are the sender and maybe it´s possible if the package is still in Germany to re-send it to us? Please note, the customs inform us about any may missing document, but it was sent too late and the package was already on the way back.

Sent you also an email on which you can reply back,

Please let us know,

Markus
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 05:45:08 (permalink)
    Power sup, no need to create 500 threads. An EVGA tech should combine all of your posts into one. The forums are 99% user based and 1% evga techs. Evga does official business theough evga business emails. Posting in the forums is to notify the masses, but if you want to get to the bottom of this, go through the emails like has been requested above.

Also, put a box on the outside and affix labels to the box. Yes, you stated that there is a box inside the bubble wrap.. but the terms of the rma specifically state that any item received in soft packaging will not be accepting. So, follow the rules exactly and place a box on the outside of the bubble wrap so that evga cannot return your package. For evga to verify there is a box inside that jumble of bubble wrap, they would have to cut it off... by that time, they already have every right to deny the package because the outermost package DOES NOT meet the minimum requirements.
    post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2018/05/29 05:50:20
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 05:51:08 (permalink)
    the_Scarlet_one
    Power sup, no need to create 500 threads. An EVGA tech should combine all of your posts into one. The forums are 99% user based and 1% evga techs. Evga does official business theough evga business emails. Posting in the forums is to notify the masses, but if you want to get to the bottom of this, go through the emails like has been requested above.

The original thread is locked and this one is open. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Power sup
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 06:04:18 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    Moderators are volunteers who are NOT paid by EVGA, MODS are not employees of EVGA and are not contractors of EVGA. We have no power to investigate this for you.

You need to contact EVGA EU for assistance if the item was sent to Germany. If you bought the item in Turkey from an authorized EVGA dealer see if the dealer can make the RMA for you. 

Email Service

•  I have already contact evga eu and they told me to open ticket for rma . I sent my product to them but they didn't take product from custom. And custom office sent my product back and I took my product back. I ve been waiting a solution for 40 days. What can I do ? I need a solution. I paid for shipping two times.
    Power sup
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 06:05:22 (permalink)
    rjohnson11

Email Service

I have already contact evga eu and they told me to open ticket for rma . I sent my product to them but they didn't take product from custom. And custom office sent my product back and I took my product back. I ve been waiting a solution for 40 days. What can I do ? I need a solution. I paid for shipping two times. 

Power sup
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 06:21:53 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MarkusK
    Hi,

thanks for your detailed request and referring to a different Post from you within the same topic: https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2823795
    - we checked within our Shipping Department and for each case we will be informed if a package is hold at the customs - in this special case we were informed too late to react and we are not able to stop the back shipping - have you already tried to get in contact with them, as you are the sender and maybe it´s possible if the package is still in Germany to re-send it to us? Please note, the customs inform us about any may missing document, but it was sent too late and the package was already on the way back.

Sent you also an email on which you can reply back,

Please let us know,

Markus

Hi, please read the above message. I informed to custom office and your departments about my package. evga said me that " we couldn't do anything for your package". custom office said me that " evga eu didn't delivery neccesary documents to us" I took my package back and you told me pls send your package again, why? I have already paid for shipping two times, it costs 40 Euro, too much for Turkey. I can't use my computer for 40 days... You have to solve my problem but you are doing nothing for solution, just give me advice. In future pls tell me why I ll buy an evga product again ? I cant paid for shipping again, pls send me an express cargo code and paid shipping price.  This is your companys irresponsibility.

Power sup
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 06:45:44 (permalink)
    the_Scarlet_one

Also, put a box on the outside and affix labels to the box. Yes, you stated that there is a box inside the bubble wrap.. but the terms of the rma specifically state that any item received in soft packaging will not be accepting. So, follow the rules exactly and place a box on the outside of the bubble wrap so that evga cannot return your package. For evga to verify there is a box inside that jumble of bubble wrap, they would have to cut it off... by that time, they already have every right to deny the package because the outermost package DOES NOT meet the minimum requirements.

I created 500 threads because I couldn't find any authorized person. This is evga forum for users, for help users problems if not why someone create this forum. And yes I want to reach the masses for your irresponsable behaviours. And I have already know RMA Shipping Rules, I had bubble wrapped my card and put it in box and bubble wrapped the box again , that is for shipping safety. Pls tell me this ; what would happen if the cargo was damaged ? Will evga replace it ? And that is not the point.
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 06:56:12 (permalink)
    Power sup
    the_Scarlet_one

I created 500 threads because I couldn't find any authorized person. This is evga forum for users, for help users problems if not why someone create this forum. And yes I want to reach the masses for your irresponsable behaviours. And I have already know RMA Shipping Rules, I had bubble wrapped my card and put it in box and bubble wrapped the box again , that is for shipping safety. Pls tell me this ; what would happen if the cargo was damaged ? Will evga replace it ? And that is not the point.

If anyone is to to blame here it appears to be German customs who were late in notifying EVGA. You can't blame EVGA for German customs errors. However as I mentioned earlier notify the dealer from where you bought the card and see if they can RMA it for you. 

Anytime you send items for repair always make sure the item(s) have insurance. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Power sup
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 07:10:41 (permalink)
    You dont understand me, I have already contact german custom office. They told me they re waiting missing documents from evga. And evga didn't send missing documents to custom office and when waiting time expired custom sent back my product again. And I had wrote custom office replies in other threads. there is no respectful evga rma office in my country.
    Power sup
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 07:12:03 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    Power sup
    the_Scarlet_one

If anyone is to to blame here it appears to be German customs who were late in notifying EVGA. You can't blame EVGA for German customs errors. However as I mentioned earlier notify the dealer from where you bought the card and see if they can RMA it for you. 

Anytime you send items for repair always make sure the item(s) have insurance. 

You dont understand me, I have already contact german custom office. They told me they re waiting missing documents from evga. And evga didn't send missing documents to custom office and when waiting time expired custom sent back my product again. And I had wrote custom office replies in other threads. there is no respectful evga rma office in my country.
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/29 10:47:34 (permalink)
    Power sup, I understand you are frustrated. The forum was created so users could help Users. Guess what, I, as a user, cannot do anything for you. Evga has already informed you multiple times that the notification to send information from customs came too late. All I can do is send hopes and wishes that it will get sorted for you. You already had our attention with your other threads.

Guess what. I sent a package from Japan to Australia. Australian customs held my package for 3 weeks before sending a notification to the peraon receiving the package. 3 weeks. I was in contact with customs and with the receiver. Guess what.. it didnt change the fact that they had not actually sent notifications. It atill took 3 weeks for him to receive the notification due to an error at customs.

Your package was improperly packaged anyway. Whether you want to admit that, or just avoid the truth, you have already been informed that it will not and would not have been accepted that way.

Now, speak with evga, through email, and see if they can help you with a prepaid label. Package the gpu in the REQUIRED box as stated in the rma email, and maybe it will get through customs. Do Not Pack It With Bubble Wrap As The Outer Most Package....

None of the forums users wish you anything but the best. This isnt meant to come off as rude, but you are going to have to do what is instructed before it will make it to its destination. After you do your part, customs will actually have to do their job. If they make an error and the receiver does not get the proper notification, there is nothing anyone can do but get frustrated.
    post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2018/05/29 10:57:07
    EVGATech_MarkusK
    EVGA EU Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 315
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/30 00:24:37 (permalink)
    Hi,

it was sent back, as stated already through email and Post, that the customs informed us too late to act and the package was already on the way back - we tried everything to get the package, but the back shipment reached already a certain status on which changes are not possible anymore,

Get back to us through the message / email we sent to you and we will find a solution,

Markus
    Power sup
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/30 00:42:10 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MarkusK
    Hi,

it was sent back, as stated already through email and Post, that the customs informed us too late to act and the package was already on the way back - we tried everything to get the package, but the back shipment reached already a certain status on which changes are not possible anymore,

Get back to us through the message / email we sent to you and we will find a solution,

Markus

I opened a support ticket yesterday. Can you check it please?
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/30 08:43:45 (permalink)
    Power sup
    EVGATech_MarkusK
    Hi,

Markus

I opened a support ticket yesterday. Can you check it please?

Why will you Not do as they ask? Is it because you enjoy not getting this solved? Reply to their email so they can help you lol. Stop opening new tickets and new threads. They have told you to go through the email every time you open a new one.

Guess what. Markus works directly with RMA’s. He isnt a support tech that focuses on tickets. He actually has a job and is probably pretty busy. Taking the extra steps to access a ticket raher than checking his own email means more delays. Im sure you want to stop with the delays and start getting to a solution already.
    Power sup
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/31 04:25:19 (permalink)
    Why will you Not do as they ask? Is it because you enjoy not getting this solved? Reply to their email so they can help you lol. Stop opening new tickets and new threads. They have told you to go through the email every time you open a new one.

Guess what. Markus works directly with RMA’s. He isnt a support tech that focuses on tickets. He actually has a job and is probably pretty busy. Taking the extra steps to access a ticket raher than checking his own email means more delays. Im sure you want to stop with the delays and start getting to a solution already.

I ve already done whatever they ask. And are you kidding me ? It is not funny, I'm not enjoying. I'm too remorseful about evga. I opened too many tickets and threads because I need a solution. 

And second; this is markus job, if markus not enough at his job, pls hire extra employee for that job. 

If you won't present a solution for this thread, pls don't pollute my thread 

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/31 06:09:23 (permalink)
    Again, user based forum. You keep posting in a user based forums, so users are going to reply. You will have to get over that part.
    davevt31
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1130
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/31 11:52:23 (permalink)
    Marcus can only do his job for you if you respond in the manner he asked.  Multiple tickets for the same card and issue will screw everything up.

Power sup
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/31 12:22:33 (permalink)
    Lütfen iş parçamı kirletmez.
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/31 12:30:57 (permalink)
    One thing that needs to be realized is that 99% of large companies have started using satellite support systems. The support Tech is using VOIP to speak to you, the support tech is not located in an evga office. They are typically located inside their own home in a secluded room.

Every time someone calls or opens a new ticket, a support tech had to address it. If it needs to go to a manager, that would then have to be forwarded during business hours. Business hours, the hours when EVGA managers are inside an EVGA building. that is when they can check their email.

If you continue opening support tickets, you may get a different support tech each time, and they will have to start the whole process of researching what you are talking about.

Markus says to use the email he sent.. why? Because it goes straight to him, and the other managers/rma team. No extra loops or tickets to go through.

You state that “if you wont present a solution... blah blah blah...” you are creating the problem. Now, the solution has been displayed repeatedly in multiple threads, tickets, and emails... do what evga is asking you to do. Customs messed up, evga cant control that.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/05/31 12:44:35 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MarkusK
    Hi,

Markus

"Get back to us through the message / email we sent to you and we will find a solution,"

google translateSize gönderdiğimiz mesaj / e-posta ile bize geri dönün ve bir çözüm bulalım

OK

EVGA has offered the correct and appropriate way to proceed
        google translate:  EVGA, ilerlemek için doğru ve uygun bir yol önerdi

(Turkish by Google translate)

I am ASKING all other Forums members to allow the OP to follow up Directly with EVGATech_MarkusK

I thank everyone who has tried to help, it is up to OP to respond to the email

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

EVGATech_JaesonW
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 910
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: Can any moderator who dont have mental disorder look fort his mail? 2018/06/01 09:33:55 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby EVGATech_DanielM 2018/06/01 16:18:11
    the_Scarlet_one
    One thing that needs to be realized is that 99% of large companies have started using satellite support systems. The support Tech is using VOIP to speak to you, the support tech is not located in an evga office. They are typically located inside their own home in a secluded room.

While we do have a few techs who work from home, the vast majority of our techs are in-house in our US or German office.

Power sup, if Markus has contacted you directly, I highly recommend responding back to him so he can get this taken care of for you.

EVGA Customer Service Manager
    Have a moment? Please rate our service 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile