Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/06/23 03:55:03 (permalink)
https://www.eteknix.com/cougar-launches-its-first-ergonomic-chair-the-argo/

COUGAR, leading brand in the development of PC gaming hardware and peripherals, announces today the arrival to the world markets of an innovative Ergonomic Gaming chair, the combination of Gaming and Ergonomics to help gamers optimize their performance.

"In the last five years, COUGAR has been receiving feedback from customers that expressed a wish for an improvement in the gaming chairs market, which had long been plagued by problems such as non-functional designs, poor quality, overheat and humidity from the body, pain and fatigue and more problems. In view of this, COUGAR decided to take matters into their own hands. We love gaming, and we have worked hard for years to provide PSUs, cases, cooling and peripherals suited to gamers' specific needs. We took a long, hard look at the gaming chairs market and to be honest, with few exceptions, we did not like what we saw. We knew it was time for us to do something about it," said Lio Huang - Brand Director.

ARGO is available for purchase in the USA starting in June.

The US MSRP is 499.99 USD.

%00 dollars for a gaming chair seems far too high in my personal opinion. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: COUGAR Launches its First Ergonomic Chair ARGO 2020/06/23 04:31:29 (permalink)
    It's not that bad looking and the price while high isn't bad for ergonomic chairs. Ergonomics is worth spending extra for.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

knightsilver
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 9430
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: COUGAR Launches its First Ergonomic Chair ARGO 2020/06/23 15:50:29 (permalink)
    Not much ergonomic there, just a selling point, just like those worthless cheap gaming chairs , all gimmick and little source.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile