EVGA

Bringing faulty card to EVGA Taipei Office

Author
briantoanle
  • Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/07/10 21:14:46 (permalink)
I have a faulty 980ti that I got B-Stock in the US. Can I bring my 980ti to EVGA Taipei Office to get it RMA'ed there since I'm having a vacation to Taipei for a few days? Weird request but I kinda want to check out an EVGA office.

6 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_MattM
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2245
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: Bringing faulty card to EVGA Taipei Office 2019/07/10 21:19:14 (permalink)
    Unfortunately we do not have any Will-Call options to drop off the card for the RMA and it would have to be sent in. You can adjust your shipping address to a Taipei address to start an RMA to our Taiwan office however due to the shipping and processing time it would be more than a few days to get the replacement so it is recommended to do the RMA with our US office once you are back from vacation. I apologize for any inconvenience.
    wmmills
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5679
    • Ribbons : 40
    Re: Bringing faulty card to EVGA Taipei Office 2019/07/11 03:35:30 (permalink)
    briantoanle
    I have a faulty 980ti that I got B-Stock in the US. Can I bring my 980ti to EVGA Taipei Office to get it RMA'ed there since I'm having a vacation to Taipei for a few days? Weird request but I kinda want to check out an EVGA office.

Yeah that wont happen, they wont even do tours with ya unless you arrange it waaayyy ahead of time so they can hide all the goodies and youd have to be a press member or some other VIP. Another forum member actually drove to the California HQ with his card cause he lived right down the street and they turned him away. This was probably back in 2007-ish maybe, so even back then they had the same rules.

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
    http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
     Help Our Vets From K-2!
    [link=https://strongholdfreedom
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Bringing faulty card to EVGA Taipei Office 2019/07/11 18:43:25 (permalink)

Yep. Even if you live next door forget it.  LOL.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    briantoanle
    Re: Bringing faulty card to EVGA Taipei Office 2019/07/11 20:30:55 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MattM
    Unfortunately we do not have any Will-Call options to drop off the card for the RMA and it would have to be sent in. You can adjust your shipping address to a Taipei address to start an RMA to our Taiwan office however due to the shipping and processing time it would be more than a few days to get the replacement so it is recommended to do the RMA with our US office once you are back from vacation. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Oh okay. Good to know. Thanks
    briantoanle
    Re: Bringing faulty card to EVGA Taipei Office 2019/07/11 20:32:09 (permalink)
    wmmills
    briantoanle

Yeah that wont happen, they wont even do tours with ya unless you arrange it waaayyy ahead of time so they can hide all the goodies and youd have to be a press member or some other VIP. Another forum member actually drove to the California HQ with his card cause he lived right down the street and they turned him away. This was probably back in 2007-ish maybe, so even back then they had the same rules.

Oh dangg. Thought I can get to see some of their little secrets haha
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Bringing faulty card to EVGA Taipei Office 2019/07/11 22:14:37 (permalink)
    briantoanle
    wmmills
    briantoanle

Oh dangg. Thought I can get to see some of their little secrets haha

They don't want you to know that it's magic and fairy dust that makes computers work that is the big secret.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile