EVGA

Big Whoop - Return to Monkey Island Makes its Long-Awaited Arrival on PC & Nintendo Switch

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2022/09/19 23:40:20 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/299021/big-whoop-return-to-monkey-island-makes-its-long-awaited-arrival-on-pc-nintendo-switch-today

Plunder Bunnies rejoice! After months - possibly years - of anticipation, Return to Monkey Island has finally dropped anchor and doggy paddled its way to shore. Aspiring pirates can plot a course for Steam & the Nintendo eShop to get their hands on the finest booty this side of Dinky Island (no Mix 'n' Mojo Voodoo Ingredient Proportion Dial required).

For buccaneers new to the Caribbean, be prepared for mystery, intrigue, and numerous info pamphlets. The tangled history of Monkey Island's most famous secret began over 30 years ago in the mind of creators Ron Gilbert and Dave Grossman. Return to Monkey Island picks up the story of wannabe-pirate Guybrush Threepwood at the conclusion of 1991's Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge, bringing the creators' journey back full circle before setting sail for even wackier waters.

Looks like good family gaming fun. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Big Whoop - Return to Monkey Island Makes its Long-Awaited Arrival on PC & Nintendo Sw 2022/09/20 00:42:37 (permalink)
    Reviews I have seen have been very positive. Seems like a great game for both people new to the games as well as those who like the past games.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile