EVGA

Beasts of Bermuda,a new Dino Survival game!!!

Author
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3939
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 62
2017/09/23 18:30:42 (permalink)
Here is a new dinosaur survival game that is being made by "Matthew Weiss" and his Team

It already has better core gameplay than the isle: like swimming/diving, flying, weather, you can play as marine reptiles too like as Mosa to lunge into a poor dinosaur on the shore and drag it down to drown it

Click To Enter

Here their Discord page:
https://discord.gg/GPFyJG5

The $70 tier gains Early Access to the game that will allow you to play it and test it as patches are made make proper bug reports etc.
Being part of this game's development can be a great deal for some as for me it certainly would.

Beasts of Bermuda is to me and many others the ultimate replacement of The Isle thanks to it's Aquatic, Air and Land unit support players can also create their own skins  and this all can be taken use of if doing the 70USD pledge.

So lets help the Devs of this game gain some publicity and help them succeed their mission goals for making it through their KS Campaign and gain the dino survival game of everyone's dreams.

Their Goal is 35.000 USD and I have a feeling they can pull that off quite well

Here a god interview of Matthew Weiss and You Tuber; "Anthomnia":

Also the price is only high because of the KS Campaign the final retail product will be sold at 20USD same as it's competitors.
The reason I  added this, is to avoid confusion
post edited by Gold Leader - 2017/09/23 19:59:24

6 Replies Related Threads

Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Beasts of Bermuda,a new Dino Survival game!!! 2017/09/27 15:32:39 (permalink)
    Been testing this game and yeah well for a Pre-Alpha it's pretty solid, even so it's far from done though.

It's getting new updates that it's more possible to land with a Ptera than just crashing in to the ground and breaking your bones at comet speed.
    Other update will bring scent to the game so you and uses scent to track prey etc.

Also if people make a pledge of 9 USD or more, they will receive an elusive Feathered T-Rex skin.
    This skin can only be gained of you have backed Beasts of Bermuda

Here some pics of the game I made that shows you how you can change the color of you dino skins in game:

here my result

Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Beasts of Bermuda,a new Dino Survival game!!! 2017/10/15 18:46:56 (permalink)
    Beasts of Bermuda a game made and created by Matthew Weiss & Vipe has gotten an update that gave it Tornado's as a new storm type.

Here a video made and owned by "Scanova The Carnotarus" that shows a Tornado in action and how devastating they really are:

With only 4 days left on their KickStarter page, I am hoping to give this game some more attention and hoping more pledges can be made to help get this game through it's KickStarter Campaign and on to Steam!

Here the KS Page for BB:
    https://www.kickstarter.c...3999/beasts-of-bermuda

And here their Discord page:
    https://discord.gg/9mwV3y7

Here the latest video made and owned by everynightxRIOT for Beasts of Bermuda featuring the all new Tornado's of Doom:

post edited by Gold Leader - 2017/10/16 17:18:11

Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Beasts of Bermuda,a new Dino Survival game!!! 2017/10/21 13:39:53 (permalink)
    Hey guys

As we know now the Beasts of Bermuda KickStarter Campaign failed to reach it's goal of 35.000 USD.

The Developers have granted everyone in the Beasts of Bermuda Discord Channel who have pledged to their BB Kickstarter with the Tester rank.

Which grants continued access to our game.

They now have opened a GoFundMe page; which can be found here:

https://www.gofundme.com/beasts-of-bermuda

this has been done due to popular request from their BB backers thereby giving an avenue for donating their pledges at the end of the Beasts of Bermuda Kickstarter campaign.

The ranks from their Kickstarter Campaign have been removed, but will be re-granted to people who do re-donate at the all new gofund me page.

The reward structure they originally had is no longer present, but people who donate will receive the ability to play as the feathered rex likewise.

You don’t have to donate your pledge to continue having access to Beasts of Bermuda, but they certainly will appreciate all the help they can get.

So hereby I am hoping everyone that pledged for BB will re-pledge this lovely project so it can get funded without the worry of a time limit the KS campaign applied to it.

Also wishing the Beasts of Bermuda team all the best and hoping they can get things on track once again, May The Force Be With You, Always

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Beasts of Bermuda,a new Dino Survival game!!! 2017/10/21 16:30:30 (permalink)
    Gold_Leader, I hope they are able to reach the funding. I like seeing your updates and like your dedication to following the progress of the development.
    fearpoint
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3184
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Beasts of Bermuda,a new Dino Survival game!!! 2017/10/22 12:38:36 (permalink)
    Survival games need to be accurately renamed to tedious task simulators.
    Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: Beasts of Bermuda,a new Dino Survival game!!! 2017/12/27 03:19:29 (permalink)
    Well they banned me because people were leaving .... Even I did everything for them as testing goes....

If you want to see evidence of this feel free to PM me about it, I have dropped all support for this project, they didn't make it through the kickstarter either, admin abuse is rather high at Beasts of Bermuda as well, thus AVOID.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile