EVGA

All Notify Status's set to No?

Author
Jekobi Kenobi
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/01/21 22:27:44 (permalink)
Hey everyone, I'm trying to figure out what I can do at this point to try and actually get a gpu for a decent price. Realizing that I haven't noticed any emails regarding the EVGA queue system, I decided to check, and I'm not sure what to make of my notifies. 
I understand that EVGA only allows two active notifies for 30 series cards which explains why the top four options are set to False, but does the "No" category mean that I have yet to be notified, or was I removed from the queue entirely and if this is the case what could be the potential reason for this? 

Thank you in advance for any information anyone can provide!
post edited by Jekobi Kenobi - 2022/01/21 22:34:48

5 Replies Related Threads

bill1024
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 11083
    • Ribbons : 65
    Re: All Notify Status's set to No? 2022/01/21 23:02:36 (permalink)
    They made it so people can only have two active notifies at a time.
    EVGA sent an email to everyone to eliminate the ones you do not want and keep 2.
    If you didn't do it they did it for you by keeping your wo oldest choices active.
    I think they gave everyone about two to three weeks to make the change.

So for you the last two they say "true" are you active notifies, the others "false" are not active.

And the NO means that there were no notices sent to you to buy the card.

Life is too short to carry a cheap pocket knife

Jekobi Kenobi
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: All Notify Status's set to No? 2022/01/21 23:50:57 (permalink)
    Got it, I guess the only thing I'm still confused about is as to why I haven't received a notification to buy a card when I initially signed up the day they first announced the original queue? 
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: All Notify Status's set to No? 2022/01/22 04:06:57 (permalink)
    Jekobi Kenobi
    Got it, I guess the only thing I'm still confused about is as to why I haven't received a notification to buy a card when I initially signed up the day they first announced the original queue? 

Where region are you located in?
    RogueStatus79
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: All Notify Status's set to No? 2022/03/30 01:22:55 (permalink)
    Jekobi Kenobi

This.  I signed up for the waitlist in November of 2020 and have yet to get an email notifying me that my waitlist queue spot has been reached.  Im in the US and am having a hard time understanding why it's been 16 months and zero opportunity to buy from the waitlist.  My kid has been waiting two christmases to actually game with a gpu that is as beefy as the rest of the pc we built together December 2020.  Frustrating

Ducrider
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 391
    Re: All Notify Status's set to No? 2022/03/30 03:53:11 (permalink)
    RogueStatus79
    Jekobi Kenobi

This.  I signed up for the waitlist in November of 2020 and have yet to get an email notifying me that my waitlist queue spot has been reached.  Im in the US and am having a hard time understanding why it's been 16 months and zero opportunity to buy from the waitlist.  My kid has been waiting two christmases to actually game with a gpu that is as beefy as the rest of the pc we built together December 2020.  Frustrating

GPU's are in stock. Depending on which one you are looking for. It maybe available with no wait.

I9 10850K
    MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge
    EVGA 2080ti K|NGP|N
    Corsair HX1050
    Cougar Dark Blade
    Win10 64 bit
     Elite ID https://www.evga.com/memb...id=92AD5FMPFQC6Y9R5XNU
    950 at 4.427  http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1471094
    Heatware=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=72404
    Hwbot:http://www.hwbot.org/user/ducrider/

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile