Advanced RMA refund collateral

Author
mightymarcin
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/12/23 04:29:38 (permalink)
Hi there,

I processed an advanced RMA in late November and on 8 December my RMA says RMA Complete which I would lead to believe everything was fine?

I have yet to receive a refund on the collateral I paid and it has been over 14 days.

Is there a delay in the current process? 

6 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Advanced RMA refund collateral 2020/12/23 04:47:04 (permalink)
    You could contact EVGA and explain you received the RMA on the 8th and the funds haven’t been released yet. That would be the best option. If you haven’t received the RMA or a tracking number that the replacement way it could still be processing.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

mightymarcin
    Re: Advanced RMA refund collateral 2020/12/24 07:24:30 (permalink)
    I contacted the support team over a week ago and had a reply 5 days ago. Not heard anything since, was wondering if there's a delay as I would imagine being the holidays. Thanks for the reply!
    mightymarcin
    Re: Advanced RMA refund collateral 2021/01/07 05:06:15 (permalink)
    Just wanted to update that I have still not had contact from EVGA support and have not received my RMA collateral refund after 5 weeks.

Sending them support tickets seems useless as they do not respond
    Th3_R341_Ir0ny
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Advanced RMA refund collateral 2021/01/07 05:37:24 (permalink)
    I have the same problem.

With advanced RMA I payed the collateral on december 14th. Received the replacement card on the 17th. They received my faulty card on december 21st. My RMA was completed the next day, then my old card disappeared after RMA Status was RMA Complete (or completed) from my registered product and I have yet to receive a confirmation or the refund for the collateral.

If there is no problem with the returned card (expect the reason of the RMA) as it seems, this should not take that long.

I called the hotline and the guy was not able to help me as he could not flnd me. ( I guess he mistyped the number as i had to repeat the number three times)

I am quite disappointed. Not about the card as the replacement card works just fine, but the complete user experience i had regarding the advanced RMA process.

I will give them one more week, if there is no refund i will contact paypal.
    Th3_R341_Ir0ny
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Advanced RMA refund collateral 2021/01/22 01:12:16 (permalink)
    Small update:

I choose to give them another chance before talking to Paypal and wrote to the EVGA Tech support, about my collateral refund. After about five days, they apologized for the delay and promised me to talk to the RMA Department. 

Two days later, I received an email from Paypal stating, that a refund was in place and a day after that i received my refund on my bank account.

I am more than happy the way it finally worked out.

Hope  has also received this refund by now.

mightymarcin
    Re: Advanced RMA refund collateral 2021/01/22 03:00:10 (permalink)
    Update also:

I also received a refund two weeks ago. As I suspected it was due to the holiday break but a heads up would have been appreciated. 

Good you received a refund!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile