EVGA

Accidently unregistered my 2060 Super XC

Author
xnuffx
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/10/01 18:05:37 (permalink)
Was attempting to update the product info and I thought it would've been easier to just unregister and then re-register the product. Will include whatever serial number is needed.

EDIT: How do I get amazon to honor my game bundle? They refuse to send me one despite it not appearing in my email.

4 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_MattM
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2245
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: Accidently unregistered my 2060 Super XC 2019/10/01 18:32:52 (permalink)
    Welcome to the forums.

I have re-registered the card to your account and if you upload a copy of the Amazon invoice at Service->Invoice Upload and contact our support via the tickets at Service->Support Tickets we can update the purchase info.

For the promotion, if you are trying to get the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare promotion, the place of purchase would provide the promotion code if they are participating in the promotion and reviewing the promotion Amazon is not participating in the promotion. You can see the full terms and participating resellers here.

I apologize for any inconvenience.
    xnuffx
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Accidently unregistered my 2060 Super XC 2019/10/01 18:43:36 (permalink)
    Thank you, and will do.
    gazelkaxd
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Accidently unregistered my 2060 Super XC 2020/04/24 10:29:58 (permalink)
    Hi, Hello,
    Same issue here: wanted to update info and because 'edit' button was unresponsive I unregistered my product :(
    Can I even edit product info like date and place of purchase? I have made mistake and looked at wrong invoice and wanted to correct this that's the reason for this whole mess.
    Cheers!
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30974
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Accidently unregistered my 2060 Super XC 2020/04/24 11:11:10 (permalink)
    gazelkaxd
    Hi, Hello,
    Same issue here: wanted to update info and because 'edit' button was unresponsive I unregistered my product :(
    Can I even edit product info like date and place of purchase? I have made mistake and looked at wrong invoice and wanted to correct this that's the reason for this whole mess.
    Cheers!

Sorry for delay ... post released from filter

Contact EVGA CS 
    Contact Customer Service

Good place to learn about the Forums:   Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile