EVGA

AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edge

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
MadmanRB
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 339
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 09:52:05 (permalink)
kram36So your argument that this card won't cut into their higher priced professional card's is invalid.

Well even if its going to undercut AMD's own high end professional cards its still kind of a win for them, they have to cover production costs of radeon VII somehow.
Its actually a good idea as AMD really isnt popular in the pro space anyhow, those pro cards will still sell but trickle down is bound to happen, this may even lead to those high end cards coming down in price too and may score AMD even more money.
post edited by MadmanRB - 2019/02/12 09:55:03

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:00:24 (permalink)
The cards release are just a teaser of what's to come...not sure what is the big deal 

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
MadmanRB
iCX Member
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:06:50 (permalink)
atfrico
The cards release are just a teaser of what's to come...not sure what is the big deal 

Indeed, I mean Radeon VII may have its drawbacks right now but it is a preview of what Navi could be like.
If the Radeon VII can achieve 1080Ti performance then AMD's game of playing catch up may be near the end.
Even if Navi may lack ray racing (and dont expect Navi to do ray tracing) it still may have some huger performance gains over vega and may equal Tesla at least in terms of performance.
I mean its a bold prediction to be sure but plausible, the 7nm process will certainly give AMD a edge in some manner.

kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:06:55 (permalink)
MadmanRB
kram36So your argument that this card won't cut into their higher priced professional card's is invalid.

Well even if its going to undercut AMD's own high end professional cards its still kind of a win for them, they have to cover production costs of radeon VII somehow.
Its actually a good idea as AMD really isnt popular in the pro space anyhow, those pro cards will still sell but trickle down is bound to happen, this may even lead to those high end cards coming down in price too and may score AMD even more money.

It's only a smart move if AMD stops producing the Radeon VII after getting rid of the current stock. AMD needs to make money and the Radeon VII isn't making them much money. It would be stupid of AMD to cut off their higher revenue profit cards with a lower revenue profit card. That's just a bad business move. You want AMD to be competitive in the GPU gaming area? Then you will want them to have the money to continue R&D to fight Nvidia.
MadmanRB
iCX Member
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:10:28 (permalink)
kram36
It's only a smart move if AMD stops producing the Radeon VII after getting rid of the current stock. AMD needs to make money and the Radeon VII isn't making them much money. It would be stupid of AMD to cut off their higher revenue profit cards with a lower revenue profit card. That's just a bad business move. You want AMD to be competitive in the GPU gaming area? Then you will want them to have the money to continue R&D to fight Nvidia.

Well yes no doubt radeons VII's lifespan will be short, how long will it be with us?
Hard to say, i give it until Navi as its AMD's stopgap to Navi.
But A year with Radeon VII will not kill AMD's pro cards

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:12:00 (permalink)
MadmanRB
atfrico

Indeed, I mean Radeon VII may have its drawbacks right now but it is a preview of what Navi could be like.
If the Radeon VII can achieve 1080Ti performance then AMD's game of playing catch up may be near the end.
Even if Navi may lack ray racing (and dont expect Navi to do ray tracing) it still may have some huger performance gains over vega and may equal Tesla at least in terms of performance.
I mean its a bold prediction to be sure but plausible, the 7nm process will certainly give AMD a edge in some manner.

That is exactly my conclusion, i am glad you see the same. I do not understand why some forum members do not see that. Every new tech launch, the customers who buy that new tech, expect to be the tester (guinea pig) of that tech until is mastered.   This is a repetitive cycle gents and ladies.

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

MadmanRB
iCX Member
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:17:36 (permalink)
Indeed, I look at things in more broad terms.
Again I dont expect AMD to beat Nvidia but at least be on par, Polaris did that pretty well so why not navi?

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:33:48 (permalink)
atfrico

Good Lord I hope not. Even der8auer is recommending to hold off 3 to 4 weeks on purchasing the Radeon VII to see if AMD can get these issues fixed.

https://youtu.be/HNxuhLUAh8A?t=626

panzlock
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1736
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:44:42 (permalink)
kram36

AMD is now saying this is a bad card for gaming, so maybe people will try to stop pushing this hot mess of a card as a gaming card. $700 for the Radeon VII for gaming is a joke, maybe they can get some compute people to buy up the cards AMD has made and get out of it as fast as possible.

Now AMD needs to figure out how to fix Navi 7nm process so it doesn't end up being a terrible gaming card like the Radeon VII.

When/where did AMD say this? kram lying again.

kram36
From the people that have had this steaming pile of crude in their own hands. Drivers are not going to fix a silicon issue. Best AMD can do is try to get features that were turned off to push this card on gamers and get compute user to buy them.

Who are these people? Which people said AMD said there is a silicon issue? kram lying again.

kram36
It's called reading between the lines of the of AMD's position. They know it's a bad gaming card, it's gaming issues can't be fixed with a driver. Turn on features not needed for gaming and get rid of the junk they tried to pawn off on gamers for $700 to people that might want it for compute..

That's not what you said above, but SUDDENLY...it's called reading between the lines? First it was AMD that said the VII is bad for gaming, then it was reviewers that were given a sample to review said the silicon was inadequate? Now...it's determined by unsubstantiated rhetoric?

You have no concept of your fraudulence.

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:44:44 (permalink)
kram36
atfrico

Good Lord I hope not. Even der8auer is recommending to hold off 3 to 4 weeks on purchasing the Radeon VII to see if AMD can get these issues fixed.

I would say the same hold off....what about you? would you say the same about the STILL FAULTY RTX series cards? They have been launched since when? and still have issues?
AMD is fixing them something Nvidia is not doing in their part about the cards dying.  I wont be surprised the RMA percentage of the RTX cards are greater than the percentage ever released in the GTX series.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 10:53:41 (permalink)
atfrico
kram36
atfrico

I would say the same hold off....what about you? would you say the same about the STILL FAULTY RTX series cards? They have been launched since when? and still have issues?
AMD is fixing them something Nvidia is not doing in their part about the cards dying.  I wont be surprised the RMA percentage of the RTX cards are greater than the percentage ever released in the GTX series.

Your always pointing out this dying RTX card issue. This issues didn't even fall out of the boundaries of normal RMA stats for any product. Nvidia has addressed the issue, so you can keep bringing up a issue that was fixed 2 months ago and blow it out of proportion all you want to try to get the topic off the Radeon VII issues. It's not going to work, but nice try.
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 11:01:32 (permalink)
kram36
atfrico
kram36
atfrico

Your always pointing out this dying RTX card issue. This issues didn't even fall out of the boundaries of normal RMA stats for any product. Nvidia has addressed the issue, so you can keep bringing up a issue that was fixed 2 months ago and blow it out of proportion all you want to try to get the topic off the Radeon VII issues. It's not going to work, but nice try.

AMD is fixing it, just like Nvidia, so again, whats your point? AMD acted quickly unlike Nvidia. Radeon VII have issues before the launch right? so is Nvidia, but the difference between AMD from Nvidia is that they did not charge more than  1k for a GPU the CEO claimed: "It just works" but in reality it does not in a great percentage.  

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 11:12:11 (permalink)
atfrico
AMD is fixing it, just like Nvidia, so again, whats your point? AMD acted quickly unlike Nvidia. Radeon VII have issues before the launch right? so is Nvidia, but the difference between AMD from Nvidia is that they did not charge more than  1k for a GPU the CEO claimed: "It just works" but in reality it does not in a great percentage.  

"AMD is working on the issue". I think AMD already knows what the issues are with this card and they can't be fixed for gaming. Hence the reason AMD offered a driver that unlocked features for the prosumer, biting into AMD's $3,000 card market instead of releasing a driver that fixes the gaming issues.
post edited by kram36 - 2019/02/12 17:37:58
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 11:29:28 (permalink)
kram36
atfrico
kram36
atfrico
kram36
atfrico

"AMD is working on the issue". I think AMD already knows what the issues are with this card and they can't be fixed for gaming. Hence the reason AMD offered a driver that unlocked features for the prosumer, biting into AMD's $3,000 card market instead of releasing a driver that fixes the gaming issues.

And my response to that is a consumer win situation not AMD....if you think that is a bad move, you are in the wrong side of the fence. It is a costly mistake that AMD has to deal with, not us consumers. Just because a card is not good for gaming does not mean is not good for anything. If the card is not great for gaming by all means sell it back. I rather lose $800 than $1,200 cause with that extra $400, i can buy a PSU/Case combo or a mobo/CPU combo for an upgrade.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 11:41:35 (permalink)
atfrico
And my response to that is a consumer win situation not AMD....if you think that is a bad move, you are in the wrong side of the fence. It is a costly mistake that AMD has to deal with, not us consumers. Just because a card is not good for gaming does not mean is not good for anything. If the card is not great for gaming by all means sell it back. I rather lose $800 than $1,200 cause with that extra $400, i can buy a PSU/Case combo or a mobo/CPU combo for an upgrade.

I agree if the Radeon VII works as well for the prosumer at $700 instead of having to spend $3,000 is a win for the prosumer, but it's not a win for AMD. Don't you want AMD to have more money for GPU R&D to be more competitive in the gaming market? This is the opposite way of getting that needed money.
post edited by kram36 - 2019/02/12 17:39:18
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 16:07:25 (permalink)
kram36
atfrico
kram36
atfrico
kram36
atfrico
kram36
atfrico

I agree if the Radeon VII works as well for the prosumer at $700 instead of having to spend $3,000 is a win for the prosumer, but it's not a win for AMD. Don't you want AMD to have more money for GPU R&D to be more competitive in the gaming market? This is the opposite way of getting that needed money.

AMD have the necessary profit to rebound back and they will...stay tuned. As far as the R&D department goes, that will be solved also, when? not sure. AMD is giving the competition to Nvidia with so called bad drivers Radeon VII launch.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 16:51:39 (permalink)
atfrico
AMD have the necessary profit to rebound back and they will...stay tuned. As far as the R&D department goes, that will be solved also, when? not sure. AMD is giving the competition to Nvidia with so called bad drivers Radeon VII launch.

I hope you're right.
post edited by kram36 - 2019/02/12 17:39:53
MasterMiner
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 713
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/02/12 20:38:22 (permalink)
I remember when Nvidia decided to unlock “pro” features for the Titan cards (specifically the most recent Xp). People made a freak show out of it. Like Nvidia had somehow been ripping everyone off for all these years.

The thing is, there exist work arounds for many of these CAD type software packages to “unlock” the cards - some of them gimmicky like renaming some attributes in a driver file - but they mostly work. To have a single software driver that avoids having to do hackwork to get the full benefit of the card on all these software suites at once is the value here. It’s convenient.

If you google “unlock Nvidia card for solidworks” you’ll find dozens of websites devoted to nothing but.

I used to mine. Now I compute.
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21171
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/05 20:48:12 (permalink)
kram36
atfrico

Guess what? They are fixed.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Vlada011
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10257
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/06 00:52:12 (permalink)
4K resolution high settings vs 1080p RT Enabled I choose 4K High Settings.
3 years they teach us how crystal clear picture without need for filters on 4K is improvement from 1080p and now they show difference between RT Off and On on 1080p.
It's weird how people tolerate such things. 

Only normal comment in such situation would be RT is Great, good luck NVIDIA with development when you get us playable fps on 4K resolution and show evidence that this will not end as PhysX we will buy graphic card with RT Support. Until then bigger difference is 4K compare to 1080p than RT Off and RT On.

i7-5820K 4.5GHz/RVE10-EK Monoblock/Dominator Platinum 2666/ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon/SBZxR /Samsung 970 EVO PLus 1TB/850 EVO 1TB /EVGA 1200P2/Lian Li PC-O11WXC/EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass/Coolstream PE360-Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3
http://www.evga.com
http://www.intel.com
http://www.nvidia.com
https://watercool.de
http://www.lian-li.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMun5xiRe0

https://xdevs.com/guide/2080ti_kpe/#intro
https://www.evga.com/articles/01386/evga-sr-3-dark/

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/06 05:07:33 (permalink)
ty_ger07
kram36
atfrico

Guess what? They are fixed.

It isn't fixed and you need to start giving links to your claims.
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/06 06:00:34 (permalink)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8e5MRFDNOg&t=24m15s

In his experience, overclocking the Radeon VII finally works as expected and with some modifications he was exceeding RTX 2080 performance and even battling with the RTX 2080Ti.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/06 06:21:03 (permalink)
ty_ger07

In his experience, overclocking the Radeon VII finally works as expected and with some modifications he was exceeding RTX 2080 performance and even battling with the RTX 2080Ti.

You have a funny way of seeing things as "fixed". He is water cooling the card and had to use a power mod and modify the registry to get these results which is pulling the card way out of spec. He is still hitting power limits and the cards falls off even with the extra power. Pushing the memory was causing artifacts. He says the power offset is still buggy and he had to DDU the drivers and re-modify the registry. He says with the newest driver the over clocking does sort of work. He is asking if anyone was able to push more watts into the card with the power play mod and to send him that information, but he says he would not run that much power into the card daily as it may kill it. If you want to consider that "fixed" then in your world, it's "fixed".

https://youtu.be/-8e5MRFDNOg?t=1259
Stefem
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 123
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/10 12:26:11 (permalink)
atfrico

He was referring to raytracing compared to the hassle and pain that screen space effects are from a developer perspective (if you don't know and are curious get a look at how many tricks they have to come up with to make them working, fascinating stuff if you are the kind that like to know how things works), I honestly thought that enthusiast were far more technical/scientific and open minded that they turned out to be (don't take it personally), or perhaps we changed...
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/10 13:10:12 (permalink)
kram36
ty_ger07

You have a funny way of seeing things as "fixed". He is water cooling the card and had to use a power mod and modify the registry to get these results which is pulling the card way out of spec. He is still hitting power limits and the cards falls off even with the extra power. Pushing the memory was causing artifacts. He says the power offset is still buggy and he had to DDU the drivers and re-modify the registry. He says with the newest driver the over clocking does sort of work.He is asking if anyone was able to push more watts into the card with the power play mod and to send him that information, but he says he would not run that much power into the card daily as it may kill it. If you want to consider that "fixed" then in your world, it's "fixed".

https://youtu.be/-8e5MRFDNOg?t=1259

Yes, unapproved mods are buggy. That is to be expected. Has anyone yet had very good success with RTX power mods? No. Some were lucky to receive a backroom special BIOS but most have to use hardware mods on RTX; and those mods have proven without a doubt to be very "buggy". RTX is self-aware inside the GPU core silicon and stops you from modifying too far. He is essentially hitting a power wall with the Radeon VII and is looking for what that limiting feature is. Perhaps the Radeon VII is also self-aware inside the GPU core silicon; that would make the Radeon VII equally "buggy" compared to the RTX when it comes to unapproved power mods. Silly discussion. Silly unfounded conclusions. Completely irrelevant to your initial claims.

Let's get back on topic. Stop trying to change the topic beyond the scope of this conversation. I purposely did not mention the power mods he was using nor did I mention the water cooler he rigged up to the card. I was talking only about the supposed "broken silicon" claim you made 4 weeks ago about how the Radeon VII's "broken silicon" supposedly could not be overclocked because it was barely functional from the start. That has now been proven untrue. That is why I said the overclocking issue has been fixed. The supposed unrepairable broken silicon magically fixed itself "3 to 4 weeks" later as an iconic overclocker hinted was a possibility.

Word for word, what Steve said is that the Radeon VII "overclocking does sort of work now. Actually it does work." -- correcting himself about the "sort of" statement. Then he went on to clarify that what he meant is that out of the box, as designed, the overclocking features work as expected. He even made a cheeky NVIDIA marketing jab about how it now "just works". He clarified that it was his choice to go beyond specs and use unapproved mods to modify the registry and drivers, which only "sort of" works at this point, and even required DDU or full OS re-installs at times.

He said that AMD (and others) at first were worried that Radeon VII overclocking/performance issues were a silicon problem (as you also used to say), but it has been now proven that it was just a driver issue which is now solved (and will undoubtedly continue to improve).
post edited by ty_ger07 - 2019/03/10 14:43:11

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/10 14:38:37 (permalink)
Stefem
atfrico

He was referring to raytracing compared to the hassle and pain that screen space effects are from a developer perspective (if you don't know and are curious get a look at how many tricks they have to come up with to make them working, fascinating stuff if you are the kind that like to know how things works), I honestly thought that enthusiast were far more technical/scientific and open minded that they turned out to be (don't take it personally), or perhaps we changed...

Who said i was an enthusiast? Stop assuming please. I just state the facts of what i see and read, and come to my own analysis and conclusions. 
This is how i keep it:  REAL! Whether you are my relative, wife, girlfriend, best friend, etc. I will call you out of any wrong doing, argument you are creating or spitting on.
As far as Ray Tracing goes, to me is just an unknown hype created by a company that lies to its consumer to justify the price of the bs hardware they are offering.
I am up for innovation because i bring it anywhere i go. Ray Tracing is a feature that has been for years, it just relevant now for Nvidia to charge a hefty price to the consumers.
Just let me give you a piece of advise, before you buy a hardware do your research first, that way, you dont get upset when members are criticizing the hardware you bought.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/10 16:06:22 (permalink)
ty_ger07
Let's get back on topic. Stop trying to change the topic beyond the scope of this conversation.

Oh shut up. You're the one that came into this thread and opened it up after 4 weeks and started the discussion again.
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18917
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/10 16:52:49 (permalink)

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/10 18:11:13 (permalink)
Nereus

Stay on Topic

Stefem
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 123
Re: AMD to Unlock Professional Features for Radeon VII to Blunt RTX 2080's Ray-tracing Edg 2019/03/11 12:17:08 (permalink)
atfrico
Stefem
atfrico

Who said i was an enthusiast? Stop assuming please. I just state the facts of what i see and read, and come to my own analysis and conclusions. 
This is how i keep it:  REAL! Whether you are my relative, wife, girlfriend, best friend, etc. I will call you out of any wrong doing, argument you are creating or spitting on.
As far as Ray Tracing goes, to me is just an unknown hype created by a company that lies to its consumer to justify the price of the bs hardware they are offering.
I am up for innovation because i bring it anywhere i go. Ray Tracing is a feature that has been for years, it just relevant now for Nvidia to charge a hefty price to the consumers.
Just let me give you a piece of advise, before you buy a hardware do your research first, that way, you dont get upset when members are criticizing the hardware you bought.

Well, you should avoid to make assumption in the first place, as much as may surprise you I don't own an RTX graphics card... I'm just in computer graphics and I have personally faced some of the hassle of screen space effects. Anyhow, since you like to tell others when they are wrong I will do the same and tell you that raytracing isn't a gimmick, it's here and it's actually here to stay.
English is not my first language but I thought that "enthusiast" wasn't an insult, sorry if I sounded offensive with that, was just trying to describe persons with particular interest in one area.

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile