EVGA

90 day Set up program shipping fees

Author
Mopardart
  • Total Posts : 98
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/02/10 02:04:17 (permalink)
I think EVGA should email  prepaid shipping labels to customers that are trading in old products for new ones because I paid $24.00 to ship my video card and it took a week to get to California from Texas but its only gone cost me $12.00 for the new one to get shipped out to me and it will probably get here in two to three days!

10 Replies Related Threads

repo1979
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1116
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/10 02:15:27 (permalink)
    Not to sound rude, but why should they incur cost for your upgrade?  We are very lucky they even offer a step up path, no one else is on par with them.
    Mopardart
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/10 05:33:08 (permalink)
    repo1979
    Not to sound rude, but why should they incur cost for your upgrade?  We are very lucky they even offer a step up path, no one else is on par with them.

When you trade in a product  "us " the customer pay for shipping for the new item to get shipped out, all I am saying is that they should include the shipping cost for the old item as well because I am sure they get  discounts from fed ex or Ups. I did not say that they should pay for shipping ace!

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/10 05:43:13 (permalink)
    Mopardart
    repo1979

When you trade in a product  "us " the customer pay for shipping for the new item to get shipped out, all I am saying is that they should include the shipping cost for the old item as well because I am sure they get  discounts from fed ex or Ups. I did not say that they should pay for shipping ace!

Your question was not very clear in your OP & my first interpretation was the same as repo1979 --->you were asking for Free shipping

Your real Request seems to be ---> to allow Customers to buy discounted prepaid shipping from EVGA

Interesting Idea, best made here:     https://www.evga.com/support/suggestions.asp

Where / how did you ship your item ?  Was it a shipping service/ store or did you take it to UPS or FedEx directly ?

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/10 05:44:27 (permalink)
    Moving to the correct section of Forums - EVGA Step-Up Program

Home » All Forums » [EVGA General Forum] » EVGA Step-Up Program

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Mopardart
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/10 06:03:43 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    Mopardart
    repo1979

Your question was not very clear in your OP & my first interpretation was the same as repo1979 --->you were asking for Free shipping

Your real Request seems to be ---> to allow Customers to buy discounted prepaid shipping from EVGA

Interesting Idea, best made here:     https://www.evga.com/support/suggestions.asp

Where / how did you ship your item ?  Was it a shipping service/ store or did you take it to UPS or FedEx directly ?

I work close to USPS so I used them but never ever again. Now I know EVGA recommends UPS or FedEx.

bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/10 09:06:11 (permalink)
    All I use now is the USPS for Shipping.
    1/2 the Cost of any other shipping companies and never once in the last 3 or 4 years ever had a single issue.

The Step-Up Program is not "trading in old products for new ones" it is to move to a higher grade product that has been released in the last 90 Days of someone buying an EVGA Product that is added to the Step-Up Program.
    I it is also for Stepping a lower grade product to a higher grad product within the first 90 Days of buying a product.
    It is not trading old for new.
    post edited by bcavnaugh - 2019/02/10 09:12:28

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

repo1979
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1116
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/10 10:09:43 (permalink)
    Mopardart
    repo1979

I only replied the way you posted the inquiry. Maybe they will take your idea and apply it someday or they wont. 
    post edited by repo1979 - 2019/02/10 10:11:40
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/10 10:40:05 (permalink)
    In a way I think it's a good idea to try to save the customer money but it also could take shipping deals to make it work out and it could also increase the number of Step Up requests if they cut the price down too much for shipping.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/10 11:42:11 (permalink)
    If there is a staples that has ups inside, I have found them to be much cheaper than any other ups location that I have near me.

I usually spend less than $20 on most computer components I ship unless the insurance is really high for the product.
    EVGATech_DanielM
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 1132
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: 90 day Set up program shipping fees 2019/02/14 20:10:55 (permalink)
    Understandable, although this is an optional program. Keep in mind we do insure all packages that leave EVGA 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile