'Descent' Franchise Finally Returns To PC

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Author
wmmills
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5679
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 40
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/03/20 20:37:40 (permalink)
Wow, I cant wait for this one. Great dev team on this, it should be fantastic. Man, thank the gaming lords for kickstarter!!! \m/

MOBO: EVGA x299 Dark, CPU: I9 10900X, RAM: Patriot Viper RGB 3600 32gb, SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, M2: Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB, PSU: CoolerMaster M2 1500, CPU HSF: EVGA 240 CLC HSF~ P/P EK Furious Vardar, G-CARD:EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming w/Hybrid kit and Noctua IPPC 3000 P/P, CASE: LIAN-LI PC-V2010B w/ Window mod, OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, MON: Alienware AW3821DW

New EVGA product? Register it NOW with this link:
http://www.evga.com/register/default.asp?affiliatecode=4QFQRAMOII
 Help Our Vets From K-2!
[link=https://strongholdfreedom
knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9430
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/03/20 22:51:29 (permalink)
Nice!

Hope it's decent...
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3939
  • Ribbons : 62
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/03/23 02:02:18 (permalink)
Here some updates of DU's progress, of a map they are working on:

Here WingMan's own words on that video:

"Well Descendents,

I just could not wait, here is a better look at flying through the map we are kit bashing. What that means is we are building the pieces that modders will be able to use to build their own versions.

And we are seeing how things scale etc. Here is a look at where we are, you saw this last week, and you can see some of the progress we are making in getting this together.
Anyway, I just could not wait to share this, and my continued THANKS to every single one of you for helping us bring Descent back - and letting a new generation experience the thrills and challenges of flying in true six degrees of freedom.

And with VR support - maybe we include a boxed copy with a Descendent Studios Barf Bag?

Heh!

Thanks for your continued support and keep spreading the word, that is how this will all happen.

All the best,

Eric "Wingman" Peterson"

Here an image named "Core"

Here WingMan's words to that picture of the Core and other slike the Hangar bay as wel:

"The core, drone bay, and Auger ship we have shown in engine were made by someone we discovered from our own community Kajisan. Both he and Erio (gameplay programmer), have been very involved in the making of this project, and are a welcome addition to our Dev team.

Eric "Wingman" Peterson"

The DU Community also has lots of great talents such as:

Goznik:
Goznik is making a Hummingbird ship.

FireDragon:
Firedragon is now focusing on weapons.

JazAero:
JazAero is making a Parrot style of ship.

Mourf:
Mourf's Piloted Tie Phantom Concept

Louhikarme:
Louhikarme is working on a concept drone ship named the Manta

Map design looks pretty good I have to admit, Unreal Engine uses Displacement Mapping and Tessellation, to make things looks realistic in various ways.
Imagine firing a missile through that cave and see how the light of it's trail would reflect alongside the walls...

Here our KickStarter page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/descendentstudios/descent-underground

Things have been going great but  there is still a long road to go and this is one thing we can only do together, so support is always of great need, the more the better
Descent Underground is on Steam as well, they hope to get the Green Light, feel free to help out
Here is their page
http://steamcommunity.com...edetails/?id=412870542

Please vote for this awesome game, which I have backed with many others

Many thanks
post edited by Gold Leader - 2015/03/23 14:01:54

Aggressor Prime
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 457
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/03/24 00:04:46 (permalink)
My brothers and I pledged to the Kickstarter the day it became live, and I have never pre-ordered a game before (because I don't know how good a game is until it launches). But this is Descent, my favorite game, so this is different. Now that we are nearing the halfway point, I really hope they can at least have half their goal by then. We have been fans of Descent since we got the first game with our 1995 NEC and it has been far too long without a new Descent game.

Although one concern I have is the lack of a Pyro-GX. I know this is a prequel, but I really hope we see the Pyro-GX (the real ship, not a drone look-a-like) near the end of the campaign. And if the game is mod friendly, perhaps people could port a Pyro-GX over. I'm also hoping we will see familiar Descent weapons (oh Helix Cannon, how ye spread death everywhere).

Clevo P150EM / Sager NP9150
Intel Core i7-3840QM
nVidia GeForce GTX 970M (6GB)

Prepare for Descent:
http://playoverload.com/
donta1979
Primarch
  • Total Posts : 15886
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/03/24 09:18:51 (permalink)
loved this game in the 90's

Heatware   

Retired from AAA Game Industry
Jeep Wranglers, English Bulldog Rescue
USAF, USANG, US ARMY Combat Veteran
My Build
Intel Core I9 13900K@6.1ghz, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 7200mhz CL34 DDR5, ASUS Rog Strix Z790-E, ASUS Rog Strix OC 4090, ASUS ROG Wingwall Graphics Card Holder, Seagate limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 m.2, 2x Samsung 980 m.2 1TB's, 980 & 990 Pro m.2 2TB's, ASUS ROG Hyperion GR701, ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum II, Cablemod RT-Series Pro ModMesh Sleeved 12VHPWR Carbon, ASUS Rog Swift PG35VQ 35", Acer EI342CKR Pbmiippx 34", ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition mouse, Rog Claymore II keyboard, TCL home entertainment Sound Bar w/Wireless Sub, Steelseries Johnny Silverhand Headset Microsoft Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox controller
TECH_DaveB
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 4893
  • Ribbons : 46
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/03/24 14:23:40 (permalink)
ManBearPig

Funny how most of the games I am excited about coming out are games that I've backed on Kickstarter and not from actual publishers.

Same here, likely because it is made by people who are passionate about making a good well thought out game, not wanting to reskin a buggy lacking game and call it a sequel.....
This, Star Citizen, Elite:Dangerous, Pillars of Eternity, Tides of Numenera, Underworld (sequel to the Ultima Underworld games), War for the Overworld and so on, great designers with great ideas working with the end user not some money machine publisher.... I think this is just good for gamers in general!
Aggressor Prime
iCX Member
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/03/24 18:20:47 (permalink)
Yeah, I think Kickstarter is the future of bringing games to the market. A developer already gets the feedback of whether their design is good or not and can immediately react to the public they are selling to. They can also take risks that fall outside of a publisher's comfort zone (e.g. space games, PC-focused games).

Intel Core i7-3840QM

Prepare for Descent:
Aggressor Prime
iCX Member
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/09 12:54:38 (permalink)
A new trailer is up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K06s2Yvf91E

28 hours to go and $112,000 to raise.

Intel Core i7-3840QM

Prepare for Descent:
Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 23174
  • Ribbons : 39
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/09 15:23:11 (permalink)
Hrrrm, it's going to be a tight race to the finish line on the Kickstarter goal.

Aggressor Prime
iCX Member
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/10 09:10:36 (permalink)
7 hours and 40k to go!

Intel Core i7-3840QM

Prepare for Descent:
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/10 10:34:20 (permalink)
Hey all :)

Well the time has come almost to an end, but we are not there yet, so here the latest updates before this campaign comes to an end from 6 hours from now!

Here the latest video:

And here the latest updates as the Director and founder Eric "Wingman" Peterson explains:

"It's been an exhilarating month long campaign. So much discovered, so many new friends met, and the building of not just a great game, but an amazing community.

Due to your amazing support our project has done very well, but we still have some work to do.

Give a shout out to anyone you know and even those you don't that they have just a few more hours left join the rush and be part of something truly wonderful!

Engadget had some very nice things to say about us. Lots of people have read the article and it shows. We've seen quite a bit traffic coming from their site in the last day or so. If you haven't read the article, check it out!

There is still time to grab an add on from the Kickstarter page. This is a great way to support the project and get something cool too!

And why not grab a super sweet wallpaper for your PC?

Mike "Viewmaster" Morlan has put quite a few nice ones in the forum. Grab one or all of them.
http://descendentstudios....topic/1237-wallpapers/

Just a reminder that we've announce our first stretch goals -- more will come later but the first few are:

625,000 unlocks the Shaman
   650,000 and EVERYONE gets the Torch... come on you know you want it!
   675,000 will unlock the Warlock

Let's do this thing -- together! We have come a long way from here."

So lets hope this will be a major success for the 6DoF gaming series, a series we all love, named the Descent series and that this series welcomes it's new chapter a prequel to Descent: First Strike! from Parallax Software, which was released on December17, 1994 on 3.5" Floppy Disc Format and on February 15, 1995 on CD Format:

Ultra Rare boxed Beta from October 24, 1994:

Descent EU FDD & CD Version Releases:
FDD:

CD:

Descent USA FDD & CD Version Releases:
FDD:

CD:

Descent Anniversary Edition

Descent MacPlay

Descent Levels of The World EU, MacPlay & EU:

Descent by Peter Telep:

Descent The Official Strategy Guide:

And there you have it all my Descent 1 related stuff, Descent Underground is the prequel to Descent: First Strike, that was my trip down the D1 Memory lane, lets prepare for Descent once again with it's prequel:
Descent Underground.

ManBearPig
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6130
  • Ribbons : 20
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/10 14:19:55 (permalink)
2 hours to go and it just passed the $600k point and got funded

XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/10 19:43:23 (permalink)

Nice pics Gold Leader. I used to have some of that stuff. Not as much as you though.  LOL.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/11 17:52:12 (permalink)
Anyone know if Descent or SC will have Co-op ?
seta8967
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1813
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/11 18:24:44 (permalink)
knightsilver
Anyone know if Descent or SC will have Co-op ?

Descent and Star Citizen will have co-op for the story or the mmo? The mmo definitely for both, SC has stated that they want to have Co-Op for the story, no idea about Descent.
knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/11 18:44:41 (permalink)
Thx, Seta
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/20 06:59:29 (permalink)
Yeah it was a major party alright, we are now heading towards these stretch goals :

625,000 unlocks the Shaman
   650,000 and EVERYONE gets the Torch... come on you know you want it!
   675,000 will unlock the Warlock

And so far the team is at 612K, you can follow this progress here:
http://descendentstudios.com/

As my Descent collection goes, it being also the largest in the world, here it is all then, might as well show everything then

The reason for me being so surprised is that I have been collecting the original Descent & Freespace game series since October 24, 1994 and seeing a Descent 4 like idea pop up even beinga prequel, well I am willing to support his project as well and I really really hope you lot will succeed.

So here my story and my Descent/Freespace colelction, something msot of the Descent & Freespace community people know about, I just want to give you lot my insights of the ebst game  ever created by mankind.
After some years of collecting and being a Pyro Jockey for over 20 years all way back  since it all began on October 21, 1994 when the first Descent Demo rolled out I was hooked immediately, and since then I waited for every part of the series to arrive but never thought about this collecting feeling which I started about 2 years ago and now it has turned into a Descent obsession some call it Obi's Descent Archive and others a museum heh.

Anyways name it what you all like here's some new pics and I want to thank alot of you for helping get a few of these rare wanna haves.
Today I gave each album a new sub section so here's the collection 105 parts as I have counted them all yesterday after adding a Descent mission disc and a Spacetec IMC Cooperation Spaceorb 360 game controller .

As I registered to this forum a few days ago i thought I'd add a topic of the World's Largest Descent / Freespace Collection, the one I have collected  and gathered the past 20+ years  8-)
What I did is divide it all in to sub groups, all the Product names speak for themselves, click it and you enter the sub gallery of that item .

Descent Series

Descent 2 Series

Descent 3 Series

Descent Combo Packs

Descent Linux Series

Descent Macintosh series

Descent Playstation Series

Descent Books

Descent Mini Posters

Descent Mouse Pads

Descent Misc Items:

Descent Freespace Series

Descent Freespace 2 Series

Descent Freespace Combo Packs

Descent Freespace Books

On October 21, 2010 this lovely set arrived from fMasternX, a guy that has a contact with one of the cleaners that worked @ Interplay HQ back in 2003 to 2004, when it was being cleared after it shut down xD

So here's the parts in a one shot:

That frame hung in the Interplay HQ Office hallways, them CD-R's are host software of Descent 1 and 2, the one with the scratches is the Descent 1 Alpha disc, this is where it all began before it was going final, the one from 1996 is the host disk for Descent Anniversary Edition me thinks hence the date of the disk, unless some Interplay Employee's can help me out here!

This came to me all thanks to MasternX from this website:
http://forums.my-collections.eu/

This is probably one of the most rarest of all items I was given as a gift, after helping a friend Acquire a rare 3dfx Voodoo5 6000 AGP 128MB Rev.A2 2600 [Week 26 Year 2000] from an ex-3dfx engineer for a good deal, my 3dfx report can be read here @ EVGA Graphics to see my3dfx background, just for the ones that are questioned about this xD
http://forums.evga.c...31.aspx#2185131

Here a Pre-Production Sample of Descent3: Mercenary USA! This is the Pre-Release version which is Factory Sealed in the original factory cellophane + NOT FOR RESALE Decal under the seal on the box! A very rare sight  :mrgreen:

Click to Enter!

Great and many thanks to a good friend of mine from Minnesota, USA he goes by the nick name of "rottentreats" he's from the 3dfx forums Falconfly.de
This is certainly a gift of many words  8-)

Here all the four variants of Descent I and II The Definitive Collection all are Factory Sealed in their original cellophane! These items are from 1998, so it's been like this for the past 16 years... 

All four variants top view
Top left is EUR version without D3 Demo
Top right is USA Version with D3 Demo
Bottom left is Big Box USA version with D3Demo
Bottom right is Sleeved USA version without D3 Demo

All four variants rear view
Top left is EUR version without D3 Demo
Top right is USA Version with D3 Demo
Bottom left is Big Box USA version with D3Demo
Bottom right is Sleeved USA version without D3 Demo

Descent Freespace Battle Pack EUR & USA top

Descent Freespace Battle Pack EUR & USA rear

And here the entire Collection 96 of 102 items, my floor was not large enough xDDD
Even though I have 105 items hence the odd D1 Game expansion disc and the Spaceorb 360, these pics were made a while back, back on March 16, 2013 to be exact 8-)
But it will give you an exact idea on how large this collection is if all in one space :ugeek:
New pics will be made again sometime when I get an other odd 20 new items or so :mrgreen:

Top lot:

Centre lot:

Bottom lot:

Entire Lot:

The other items I forgot to take new pics of were these:

Self made Descent based Mouse pads:

Descent 2 Promo Mousepad, a Gift from D2X-XL Moderator Frustikus

Descent 2 & Freespace 2 Case Mod:

PyroGX from Descent 2 Release painted in 1996:

Hercules MK III, Vesudan Dreadnaught & Shivan Carrier from Freespace2 Painted in 1999:

Descent IV: Invasion RTF file of Floppy Disk:

Here's a video I made of that massive collection today after recounting it all
http://www.youtube.c...=_bBy5cb5ec4#ws

The latest added items are the following:

Item 103:
This ultra rare 1998 Descent: Freespace: The Great War Interplay Developer's T-Shirt
Front:

Rear:

Item 104:
JukeBox Collection for Descent French D1 Mission Disc

Pic is from the seller, I will make a better documented photography of this odd item.

Item 105:
And the infamous Spacetec IMC Cooperation Spaceorb360 Game Controller! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Force n Torque Sensitivity
Patented SENSITIVE FORCE n TORQUE technology built into the SpaceOrb™ 360 PowerSensor ball senses up all the pushes, pulls and twists that you apply among the axes and translates them into fluid and smooth movement in your game - with over 1,000 levels of speed!

Pretend its Your Head
Think of the PowerSensor as your head, and move the head in the way you want to move on-screen. To move forward, just push with your thumb on the back of the ball (or head), and youll move down the hallway. To move backward, pull from the front of the ball, and youll go back. To look left or right or spin, twist the ball from side to side and youll look or spin on screen.

This Interesting controller was especially designed for any 6DoF based game, the Descent and Forsaken series were famous of this 6DoF technique being used.

Powerful Digital Interface
Adding a true DIGITAL interface through a powerful serial port and how fast and how slow you move in your game depends on how much force you use on the PowerSensor ball. To move forward slowly, lightly push the ball forward. To move faster, increase the pressure until you reach top speed. The SpaceOrb is a 10-bit device allowing for over 1,000 levels of speed. With the Customizer, you can fine tune axis sensitivity exactly to your needs. You can even adjust the sensitivity of EACH AXIS with our new GameMaster software.

The Spacetec Space orb 360 is a real worthy item for the World's Largest Descent / Freespace collection, this way it will keep on growing and hereby I also increase our nice descent / Freespace Reference.
A good friend from the Sol Contingency Community made the 3D Printed model of the infamous Pyro-GX Starfighter, this wonderful piece was sent to me to respect the collection and archive I have been maintaining all those years:

Rear angled right view:

Facial view:

Rear view:

Belly view:

Here a pic I made to give you an idea of it's size, as I have compared it with Descent 2 EUR and the CD Case

Descent II: The Infinite Edition USA 1997 Factory Sealed! Still new in Cellophane Shrink Wrap!

Top:

Rear:

Side a:

Side b:

And where it is stored

And I also pledged 150 USD for Descent Underground, so I got that game version of Descent as well, as the collection goes, I am pretty sure that I am ready for every new Descent & Freespace that will be upcoming as well
The new version of Descent, named Descent Underground aka DU, gives my collection also anew reason to expand, so all in all this is the best news I have heard since 1999, the release year of Descent3 + Descent3: Mercenary, which was 16 years ago, so hey well worth it right!
post edited by Gold Leader - 2015/04/20 07:15:40

knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/20 22:20:55 (permalink)
GL, you k ow you have a problem right! OK, just messing, do always love ur collections/pics.

I'd wish they'd remake XWing, never will happen, just hope the New BattleFront will be worth a dern.....

Anyone using a Bluetooth headset in co-op online play?
Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 23174
  • Ribbons : 39
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/21 11:35:39 (permalink)
knightsilver
Anyone using a Bluetooth headset in co-op online play?

I've not seen a good Bluetooth headset before. Most of them seem to be in-ear pieces for cellphones.
knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/21 23:13:43 (permalink)
Yeah, I was referring to the in-ear type, just for voice/chat with co-op players. I have yet o see a decent wireless headset(cans/mic) without/less lag?
TECH_DaveB
EVGA Alumni
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/22 09:57:46 (permalink)
@Gold LEader
OK, those pics.... now you're just showing off!

I loved my old dedicated Voodoo (not voodoo2) edition I had way back when. 

Definitely looking forward to this.
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/04/24 21:38:48 (permalink)
EVGATech_DaveB
@Gold LEader
OK, those pics.... now you're just showing off!

I loved my old dedicated Voodoo (not voodoo2) edition I had way back when. 

Definitely looking forward to this.

Nah well, I just posted 'em, that's all, ya know 
But yer, I mean REALLY 

But Dave, want some real 3dfx madness? Go here:
http://forums.evga.com/3d...munities-m2185131.aspx

And Enjoy! LEL   xDDDDDDDDDDDD

post edited by Gold Leader - 2015/04/24 21:41:49

PaulPlaysGames
  • Total Posts : 40
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/05/01 07:33:55 (permalink)
~Nostalgia~ Remember how smooth it played?

CPU: Core i7 @ 2.7GHz | Memory: Corsair 6GB DDR3 | Video Card: EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti | Motherboard: EVGA X58 SLI LE
Monitor: iiyam ProLite 22 inch (dual setup) | Headset: Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Logitech K200 | Mouse: Logitech MX518

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/07/08 05:37:10 (permalink)
Yeah I remember that and guess what I still play it

Bobmitch
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8328
  • Ribbons : 47
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/07/10 07:00:37 (permalink)
Got out my old Logitech Wingman Strike Force 3D for this one.  Great with the older versions. 

MSI MAG X670-E Tomahawk;  Ryzen 7 7800X3D; Asus TUF RTX 4070 TI OC; Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 PSU; 32 GB  Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 RGB; Corsair iCue Link H150i RGB 360MM AIO; 2-Western Digital Black 4 TB SN850X NVMe; Creative SoundBlaster Z;  ;  Lian Li Lancool III;  EVGA Z15; Razer Viper 8K Mouse

Heatware:  http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=72402    Affiliate code: 1L2RV0BNQ6                                          
Associate Code:  UD82LJP3Y1FIQPR

TECH_DaveB
EVGA Alumni
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/07/13 13:24:27 (permalink)
bobmitch
Got out my old Logitech Wingman Strike Force 3D for this one.  Great with the older versions. 

Got a Wingman Extreme and a Precision pro2 for these.  Actually as it had been YEARS since I played anything with flight AND joystick support (Freelancer: Discovery Mod) I have not updated so I was playing Star Citizen with a Precision Pro..... doesn't work the best there lol.  Does great for Descent, Tie Fighter and Wing Commander from gog.com.

@Gold Leader
Yes, you were showing off.   Now I am sure there are some Descent boxes you DON'T have, so get onto ebay and find them!   There was a dedicated version for, I want to say Packard Bell back in the day.....trying to remember, it was a system my stepdad got in like 95, right after W95 came out.
XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/07/14 14:54:31 (permalink)

Having to wait until 2016 for the single player is just pure torture.          

&nbsp
TECH_DaveB
EVGA Alumni
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/07/14 15:50:54 (permalink)
XrayMan

Having to wait until 2016 for the single player is just pure torture.          

Agreed
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/07/15 10:49:05 (permalink)
Thanks for your kind replies my EVGA Buddies
Buy them all I will my friends, trust me I will buy everything I can come across , just as long it's an original release, facory Sealed would be the best condition obviously

But hey xD Like they say in every Descent match ending

See you in the mines!

XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Remember Descent, well meet the 4th Installment Descent Underground!!!! 2015/07/17 19:48:41 (permalink)
Gold Leader

See you in the mines!

&nbsp
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile