EVGA

2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Author
mothandras
  • Total Posts : 28
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/24 19:21:45 (permalink)
Just got my new card tonight, been running it stock playing games all night, so far so good.

Going to keep it stock for a while, maybe try Ocing it in a few weeks.

Got 11883 Time Spy, with stock speeds on GPU and CPU and it indicates its faster than 96% of results.

Haven't seen the temps go past 69c after running benchmarks for hours.
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31001
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/24 19:52:01 (permalink)
glad your RMA replacement of the used card from eBay is working much better for you

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

xblackvalorx
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 451
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 19:29:27 (permalink)
Is it just me or is everyone who got a replacement card getting way lower OCs?
I feel like evga gimped oc on these cards to cut back on rmas
Thought it was just me but seems like everyone who's gotten theirs back is getting way lower OCs
nesbit
  • Total Posts : 98
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 19:52:58 (permalink)
xblackvalorx
Thought it was just me but seems like everyone who's gotten theirs back is getting way lower OCs

I've reported my clock speed but haven't seen any other's reports.
rchiwawa
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 140
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 20:03:49 (permalink)
nesbit
xblackvalorx

FWIW I ran a +80 offset on air and for long gaming sessions a +800 memory offset and would hold 2,050 core speed with minor fluctations that ranged typically from 2,040MHz to 2,070MHZ depending on what was going on.  With the hybrid kit I am running +100 core and typically 2.1GHz while in game, with a range between 2,070-2115 scene dependent and the memory @ +1050 now.  My card would RGB orb artifact like a discotheque if my offset, on air, was any higher than +733 and I allowed any memory bank to hit 80c  +700and 90c?  No problems. 

I preordered this card November 1st give or take and had it installed November 141th iirc and have been flogging it with Folding often and gaming when I can.  Pretty much 24x7 usage so I guess I got lucky.
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 20:18:33 (permalink)
rchiwawa
nesbit
xblackvalorx

FWIW I ran a +80 offset on air and for long gaming sessions a +800 memory offset and would hold 2,050 core speed with minor fluctations that ranged typically from 2,040MHz to 2,070MHZ depending on what was going on.  With the hybrid kit I am running +100 core and typically 2.1GHz while in game, with a range between 2,070-2115 scene dependent and the memory @ +1050 now.  My card would RGB orb artifact like a discotheque if my offset, on air, was any higher than +733 and I allowed any memory bank to hit 80c  +700and 90c?  No problems. 

I preordered this card November 1st give or take and had it installed November 141th iirc and have been flogging it with Folding often and gaming when I can.  Pretty much 24x7 usage so I guess I got lucky.

What are your temps with the hybrid?
I may have to invest in a hybrid kit. Leaks just give me paranoia. Does anyone know if they warranty the card if their own hybrid kit kills it by chance?

And I've seen a few people mention their new cards don't oc as well.
@nesbit I assumed when you said you were only hitting 1890 it was lower than your old card.
nesbit
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 20:32:36 (permalink)
xblackvalorx
rchiwawa
nesbit
xblackvalorx

What are your temps with the hybrid?
I may have to invest in a hybrid kit. Leaks just give me paranoia. Does anyone know if they warranty the card if their own hybrid kit kills it by chance?

@nesbit I assumed when you said you were only hitting 1890 it was lower than your old card.

Last card would generally stay around 1980.  I understand that anything over 1755 is gravy, but when it seems like your card is significantly below the typical range it kinda sucks.  But at least I'm able to play my games now.
rchiwawa
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 20:35:06 (permalink)

rchiwawa

What were your temps with the hybrid?

The card is crunching a not particularly taxing workunit (14130) and I am just getting around to validating +120 since the scanner has been **** for me from day 1.  It has been crunching all day at +120 fwiw.  I typically see if I have any failed work units overnight and if I don't, the ppd seems correct, and I have no cause to doubt I"ll let Aida64 stress it for 10 hours while I am @ work.  If it passes that, I fire up my problem child games and see how it fares.  If it makes it through all three, I consider the offset validated so take my numbers with a grain of salt. 

There is still a ≈10-15c difference between the MEM1 displayed in PX1 on the vs the highest reading MEM2.  I am not sure I have ever seen MEM 1 ever get to 40c while I bothered looking.  MEM3 tends to be somewhere between the two now.  You might see my noise complaint https://forums.evga.com/400HY1484B1-Hybrid-kit-noise-is-this-normal-operation-m2914099.aspx.  It is pretty obnoxious but definitely quieter under load and the performance... well, it is the only reason why I am keeping it and not too ruffled.

Edit:  I asked EVGA about leaks, here is what they sent me in response...

Your Question:

I have a some questions about the 400-HY-1484-B1 hybrid cooling kit that I did not have much success in finding the answers for and would appreciate you helping out in this regard.
1.)The 400-HY-1484-B1 product description page lists it as having a 1 year warranty. Does this warranty cover the card for which this ticket is created in the event of a leak that causes an electrical short that damages the card?
2.)Does the warranty cover other components in my system that are damaged in the event of a leak? For example, in a scenario where the cooler leaks from the radiator side hose fitting down the hose, onto the card which causes a short that manages to damage the card and also takes out my motherboard in the process would I be compensated for the damaged/wrecked motherboard, too? If the card shorts out from a leak scenario and takes out 1 or more monitors' display ports are they covered in any way?
3.)If the hybrid cooler's warranty has expired but the card is still under EVGA factory/extended warranty, the 400-HY-1484-B1 fails (pump in this scenario seems to be about the only concern) and the card is heat damaged in some way will the card's warranty be voided because an out of warranty hybrid cooler failed?
4.)When registering my preordered 400-HY-1484-B1 will there be an option for a purchasable extended warranty? If so, will that warranty have the exact same coverage as the factory warranty with matching answers to my preceding questions?
That about covers it. I am sorry if I missed the specifics on the website when I went looking for them and greatly appreciate your fielding them.
Rod.

Your Answer:

Hello rchiwawa,

Thank you for the message.
To answer your question:
1) & 2) The warranty does not cover damage that is caused by a leak of the item. Of course this isn't a hard no. Very rarely does that happen and 
            it is a case by case basis on what we decide to do. We'll definitely have to talk about it if it ever happens because like i said it is a case by case basis and 
            we would need more information about what happened, how this was configured, and anything else we request. So the answer would by default be no but 
            if it happens definitely give us a call.
3)No. The card has a separate warranty and if the pump on the cooler fails and that causes the card itself to become damage because the card is getting too hot (which never happens)
            we can still assist with any warranty options we have available for the card. Keep in mind, that if you ever need to RMA the card, you will need to reinstall the original cooler that came installed
            on the card. So please keep that cooler you have on there now.
4) Extended Warranties do have the same coverage as the base warranty that is on the product. It just extends the time. As for being able to purchase an extended warranty for the hybrid kit, you
            would not be able to purchase an extended warranty for the hybrid. You can read more about the extended warranty here: https://www.evga.com/warranty/extended/
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Best Regards,
EVGA
post edited by rchiwawa - 2019/01/25 20:40:11

Attached Image(s)

xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 20:41:16 (permalink)
rchiwawa

rchiwawa

What were your temps with the hybrid?

The card is crunching a not particularly taxing workunit (14130) not the most taxing work unit and I am just getting around to validating +120 since the scanner has been **** for me from day 1.  It has been crunching all day at +120 fwiw.  I typically see if I have any failed work units overnight and if I don't, the ppd seems correct, and I have no cause to doubt I"ll let Aida64 stress it for 10 hours while I am @ work.  If it passes that, I fire up my problem child games and see how it fares.  If it makes it through all three, I consider the offset validated so take my numbers with a grain of salt. 

There is still a ≈10-15c difference between the MEM1 displayed in PX1 on the vs the highest reading MEM2.  I am not sure I have ever seen MEM 1 ever get to 40c while I bothered looking.  MEM3 tends to be somewhere between the two now.  You might see my noise complaint https://forums.evga.com/400HY1484B1-Hybrid-kit-noise-is-this-normal-operation-m2914099.aspx.  It is pretty obnoxious but definitely quieter under load and the performance... well, it is the only reason why I am keeping it and not too ruffled.

Edit:  I asked EVGA about leaks, here is what they sent me in response...

Your Question:

I have a some questions about the 400-HY-1484-B1 hybrid cooling kit that I did not have much success in finding the answers for and would appreciate you helping out in this regard.
1.)The 400-HY-1484-B1 product description page lists it as having a 1 year warranty. Does this warranty cover the card for which this ticket is created in the event of a leak that causes an electrical short that damages the card?
2.)Does the warranty cover other components in my system that are damaged in the event of a leak? For example, in a scenario where the cooler leaks from the radiator side hose fitting down the hose, onto the card which causes a short that manages to damage the card and also takes out my motherboard in the process would I be compensated for the damaged/wrecked motherboard, too? If the card shorts out from a leak scenario and takes out 1 or more monitors' display ports are they covered in any way?
3.)If the hybrid cooler's warranty has expired but the card is still under EVGA factory/extended warranty, the 400-HY-1484-B1 fails (pump in this scenario seems to be about the only concern) and the card is heat damaged in some way will the card's warranty be voided because an out of warranty hybrid cooler failed?
4.)When registering my preordered 400-HY-1484-B1 will there be an option for a purchasable extended warranty? If so, will that warranty have the exact same coverage as the factory warranty with matching answers to my preceding questions?
That about covers it. I am sorry if I missed the specifics on the website when I went looking for them and greatly appreciate your fielding them.
Rod.

Your Answer:

Hello rchiwawa,

Thank you for the message.
To answer your question:
1) & 2) The warranty does not cover damage that is caused by a leak of the item. Of course this isn't a hard no. Very rarely does that happen and 
           it is a case by case basis on what we decide to do. We'll definitely have to talk about it if it ever happens because like i said it is a case by case basis and 
           we would need more information about what happened, how this was configured, and anything else we request. So the answer would by default be no but 
           if it happens definitely give us a call.
3)No. The card has a separate warranty and if the pump on the cooler fails and that causes the card itself to become damage because the card is getting too hot (which never happens)
           we can still assist with any warranty options we have available for the card. Keep in mind, that if you ever need to RMA the card, you will need to reinstall the original cooler that came installed
           on the card. So please keep that cooler you have on there now.
4) Extended Warranties do have the same coverage as the base warranty that is on the product. It just extends the time. As for being able to purchase an extended warranty for the hybrid kit, you
           would not be able to purchase an extended warranty for the hybrid. You can read more about the extended warranty here: https://www.evga.com/warranty/extended/
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Best Regards,
EVGA

I have a room ran running 24/7 so noise isn't an issue for me. I've just stayed away from water cooling since manufacturers stopped covering parts killed. Corsair used to, but they dropped that policy and I haven't had water since. No way some sub $200 part is going to cost me my entire rig lol
And I'd consider your validation method to be plenty, if not overkill lol

Edit: wow nice, you asked every question I would. And yea, that just isn't good enough for me to be willing to risk it. If it managed to short my board or god forbid my psu I'd be out 1k+ and that just isn't worth 20~ c and an extra 60-70mhz
post edited by xblackvalorx - 2019/01/25 20:45:00
rchiwawa
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 20:43:58 (permalink)
xblackvalorx

I have a room ran running 24/7 so noise isn't an issue for me. I've just stayed away from water cooling since manufacturers stopped covering parts killed. Corsair used to, but they dropped that policy and I haven't had water since. No way some sub $200 part is going to cost me my entire rig lol

I hate losing hours of progress due to an invalid config
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 20:46:28 (permalink)
rchiwawa
xblackvalorx

I hate losing hours of progress due to an invalid config

I don't blame you.
But do you worry at all about like, a hard lockup etc when you're stressing the PC and away from it? That's why I've never done 24hrs etc. Heard of hard lockups and the cpu stays pinned but fan control is down and cpus cook lol
rchiwawa
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 20:56:55 (permalink)
xblackvalorx

I don't blame you.
But do you worry at all about like, a hard lockup etc when you're stressing the PC and away from it? That's why I've never done 24hrs etc. Heard of hard lockups and the cpu stays pinned but fan control is down and cpus cook lol

In 20 years I have yet to loose a chip owing to an unattended lockup and the current config is capable of running p95 small fft or any other torture test without going over 66c.  When unattended I do set a manual fan speed for the AIO for that reason and in the modern era, always have had a manual external fan controller for the CPU fans and done similar "fail safe"  Modern era defined as Sandy Bridge forward.  Before that, they were always 100% on Molex as I was late to the caring about noise game.
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 21:01:36 (permalink)
rchiwawa
xblackvalorx

I don't blame you.

In 20 years I have yet to loose a chip owing to an unattended lockup and the current config is capable of running p95 small fft or any other torture test without going over 66c.  When unattended I do set a manual fan speed for the AIO for that reason and in the modern era, always have had a manual external fan controller for the CPU fans and done similar "fail safe"  Modern era defined as Sandy Bridge forward.  Before that, they were always 100% on Molex as I was late to the caring about noise game.

My case serves as a fan controller so they're locked to 100%, but my CPU fans are on the mobo
So I'm not sure what they do in the event of a lockup
rchiwawa
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 21:07:15 (permalink)
xblackvalorx

My case serves as a fan controller so they're locked to 100%, but my CPU fans are on the mobo

Sounds like a prime opportunity for an email support query to me.  If you do ask them and they respond I would love to know... I'd ask my current vendor, Asus, but their support has been **** since the Socket 5 days and for some reason I keep buying their motherboards and now monitors...
*knocks on wood
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 21:12:01 (permalink)
rchiwawa
xblackvalorx

Sounds like a prime opportunity for an email support query to me.  If you do ask them and they respond I would love to know... I'd ask my current vendor, Asus, but their support has been **** since the Socket 5 days and for some reason I keep buying their motherboards and now monitors...
*knocks on wood

Yea I'll have to reach out to asrock
If they do stay pinned it'd be nice, could do 24 hour p95 runs and ensure I've got that truly perfect stability lol
rchiwawa
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 21:15:42 (permalink)
xblackvalorx
If they do stay pinned it'd be nice, could do 24 hour p95 runs and ensure I've got that truly perfect stability lol

I have them pegged for my next build.  I sold the **** out of their boards in my repair shop during the Socket A days before i got out and moved to a different field.  Almost selected a Taichi variant for my 2700x/x470/planning on picking up a 7nm  build in July but familiarity got the better of me.  What model and how's it working out for you?
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 21:20:50 (permalink)
rchiwawa
xblackvalorx

I have them pegged for my next build.  I sold the **** out of their boards in my repair shop during the Socket A days before i got out and moved to a different field.  Almost selected a Taichi variant for my 2700x/x470/planning on picking up a 7nm  build in July but familiarity got the better of me.  What model and how's it working out for you?

I've got the x370 taichi, gonna be getting the x570 version when the Zen 2 stuff comes out
Amazing board, OCs like a dream. Only complaint is that my ram actually shakes loose if my sound system is up too loud
I miss having clips on both sides.
Aside from that I love it.
Edit: coming from 10 years of asus boards
The power phasing pulled me to them and I haven't looked back. Only thing other makers have on them these days is rgb
rchiwawa
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 21:26:32 (permalink)
xblackvalorx

I've got the x370 taichi, gonna be getting the x570 version when the Zen 2 stuff comes out
Amazing board, OCs like a dream. Only complaint is that my ram actually shakes loose if my sound system is up too loud
I miss having clips on both sides.
Aside from that I love it.

The Crosshair VII has those same ****ing slots ; a nuisance to be sure.  Fwiw, I was writing an edit to say...

On these finfet chips I have them crash only ever when they are speed stepping around.  My experience in reference to FinFets is limited to a 7820HK/GTX1080 laptop, 7700HQ/GTX 1060 laptop, and a 2700x/1080ti and then rtx 2080 Ti FTW3 but with how I go about offsetting voltages and trying clocks. The CPUs all seem to crash when unloaded but will run at full tilt indefinitely until they thermally hard power off if applicable.  For the GPUs... well it's a slightly different game but nothing yet that actually froze the system up.  Require a restart, sure, but maybe I am not trying hard enough on the GPU front.  They just seem to be so obviously unstable to me in usage and benches with frame time consistency when pushed too hard and I just back down from there.  On that note, I think +120 is going to be a winner, too but the real test will be after I go make that sweet over time dollar to get that sweet motorized height adjustable 78" wide desk tomorrow afternoon.
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/25 21:56:55 (permalink)
I'm just busy trying to get my card OC stable
It just crashed at 1980 after going down from 2070 due to thermals and gpu boost
Only 72c
Overclocking with gpu boost is infuriating lol
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/26 01:25:10 (permalink)
Update my card isn't even stable at +10 so 1950 is the best I get.
Lost 210mhz RiP
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 31001
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/26 08:08:17 (permalink)
xblackvalorx
Lost 210mhz RiP

Nvidia Boost 4.0 will override your settings

How are you loading the GPU

Temps: Room & GPU ?

Pushing the RAM too hard can down clock the GPU - thanks Boost 4.0

GPUZ - what is the reason card has limit ?

Are you using the "Slave" BIOS ?

Is the firmware up to date on the RMA card

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/26 12:04:27 (permalink)
Cool GTX
xblackvalorx
Lost 210mhz RiP

Nvidia Boost 4.0 will override your settings

How are you loading the GPU

Temps: Room & GPU ?

Pushing the RAM too hard can down clock the GPU - thanks Boost 4.0

GPUZ - what is the reason card has limit ?

Are you using the "Slave" BIOS ?

Is the firmware up to date on the RMA card

AC odyssey 4k max settings
Room: very cold, GPU like 57-64.
Ram stock
OC bios
Yes
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/26 18:05:54 (permalink)
Well now I'm getting crashes at total stock in a few games. Looking like rma #2
nesbit
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/26 18:30:42 (permalink)
xblackvalorx

Man I hope not.  But this isn't the first thread I've read about decreasing functionality before failure.  I retested mine on TSE and it clocks around 1950 on average.  I'm using regular BIOS, +500 mem, +0 GPU.  
mothandras
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/26 18:47:35 (permalink)
Looks like I am leaving my card stock for a little longer.
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/26 18:58:36 (permalink)
nesbit
xblackvalorx

Man I hope not.  But this isn't the first thread I've read about decreasing functionality before failure.  I retested mine on TSE and it clocks around 1950 on average.  I'm using regular BIOS, +500 mem, +0 GPU.  

I called evga, they asked if I'd tried a different psu, I said no but I tested mine with a thermaltake dr power 2 and it read fine, but if you'd like we can rma my power supply first. They began another advanced rma on my ftw3. Said they can't guarantee it'll be another new in box unit so I'll be calling for a supervisor Monday and making sure, as I was assured when I got this card that if any issues happen within 30 days it'll be replaced with another NIB.
I didn't pay $1500 to never have a stable card and then get stuck with a refurb
nesbit
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/27 16:42:06 (permalink)
xblackvalorx
nesbit
xblackvalorx

I called evga, they asked if I'd tried a different psu, I said no but I tested mine with a thermaltake dr power 2 and it read fine, but if you'd like we can rma my power supply first. They began another advanced rma on my ftw3. Said they can't guarantee it'll be another new in box unit so I'll be calling for a supervisor Monday and making sure, as I was assured when I got this card that if any issues happen within 30 days it'll be replaced with another NIB.

Just out of curiosity, what memory brand does it have?  mine has the samsung.   Not saying it matters, just curious.  Guess this also means any of the cards, including mine, could go at any time.
xblackvalorx
iCX Member
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/27 16:46:42 (permalink)
nesbit
xblackvalorx
nesbit
xblackvalorx

Just out of curiosity, what memory brand does it have?  mine has the samsung.   Not saying it matters, just curious.  Guess this also means any of the cards, including mine, could go at any time.

I'll have to double check later tonight or tomorrow. It wasn't Samsung that I know.
This card doesn't seem to be memory issues though. My last one that was artifacting was micron.
I really hope I get Samsung on this card. From regular ram, to vram on my old card to nvme they're my favorite for memory these days
mothandras
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/28 07:16:39 (permalink)
I will check the memory manufacture on my replacement tonight.. it seems that Micron has had all the issues.

There are reports of other failing cards even with Samsung memory, so its not exclusive to just Micron cards dying.

So either we are dealing with multiple issues, or Micron memory is less reliable as a whole.

I have been reading everything I can on the 2080ti failures, and Nvidia and AIB are continuing to state that they are not seeing a higher number of failures or anything abnormal.  They even suggest the Pascal line of cards had similar RMA numbers.

My thought is after reading everything, is that Nvidia is pushing the GDDR6 to its limits, and overclocking just exacerbates the issue.  These memory chips degrade and fail overtime, and if they are pushed harder/OCed they can die faster.  I think Micron tolerance is just a little lower than the rest.

I can't imagine that the RMA numbers for the 2080ti's isn't crazy high.  I mean this was supposed to be primarily a Founders Edition issue, which affected mostly the first run FE cards.  If you look at any AIB forums, they are just filled with 2080ti issues same as EVGA's.

Now the question is are perfectly working cards going to die 6 months -2 years down the road due to the degrading?
markuaw1
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 329
Re: 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Dead - RMA 2019/01/28 10:40:27 (permalink)
rchiwawa
nesbit
xblackvalorx

i set my RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA to +100 core and +1000 memory that gets me  2.1GHz in game, with a range between 2,070-2115 just using stock cooler with fans cranked up, with good airflow in the case my room temps are about 20c and my card never runs over mid 50c , i love this card hated the price !!! but love the card ;  )
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile