EVGA

1080ti SC HYBRID Watercooling Kit - availability and shipping cost!

Author
imrobertjames
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/07/25 00:42:54 (permalink)
Hey, I didn't have the funds a few days ago and went to check today and can no longer add to my cart.  Any idea when they will be in stock?

Secondly, when I had it in my cart the other day (and didn't buy it) my cheapest shipping cost option was $50 USD!  Why does it cost a 3rd of the total cost of the product to ship it? (I'm in the U.S.)  This make the price really hard to swallow and I'm an SC2 owner so it's my only water cooling option (I'd take the card back to buy a FE but I picked it up at best buy [only place I found with a 1080ti in stock at the time] and their return window is like 15 days).

Thanks for the help!

1 Reply Related Threads

BrandonS
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 678
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: 1080ti SC HYBRID Watercooling Kit - availability and shipping cost! 2017/07/25 09:31:43 (permalink)
    Unfortunately we are unable to provide any information on when products will be available. You can, however, sign up for Auto Notify, and we will send you an e-mail once the product can be purchased. As for the shipping price, this is taken directly from UPS's database, and is the actual calculated shipping price; I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions, please let us know.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile