EVGA

Sound card sets mainboard partially except for combat SR-X

Author
Astalavista1990
  • Total Posts : 12
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/04/18 20:17:05 (permalink)
Dear people maybe you can help me, yes .

I have a very strange problem which I some how can not explain.

So parts :

Motherboard: SR -X
Tower : CASE LABS TX10 -D
Sound Card: CREATIVE ZXR

So now to my problem, so in the beginning I had installed the new sound card and installed everything to work was shining . No longer started up at once my computer is error D6 no idea what it was I sent it to EVGA and they sent me a replacement unit so far so good .

Now I have the replacement unit will receive time only graphics card ever tried and hanged on my keyboard and mouse usb 2.0 and 3.0 on my wireless headset to logitech adapter without sound card. Worked wonderful too good bar I installed the sound card + the additional card using the cable and drove reboot my mouse and keyboard no longer went . The mouse shone but , function zero , a newly infected on the same board did not return to USB 3.0 both worked well connected USB stick to the previously connected port where the mouse was also hanging perfectly. And my radio headset which also swept out to 2.0 and was very quiet . The joke in the story I once started then all of the current and again turned up as working the keyboard and mouse on the 2.0 ports everything worked even the headset again my question is what can there not have to be like me with the sound card wida can destroy a board to any who might say what?

4 Replies Related Threads

FabianK
    • Total Posts : 28
    Re: Sound card sets mainboard partially except for combat SR-X 2014/04/19 01:12:51 (permalink)
    Construction of the Creative ZxR from your computer out!

The card spreads (statement from Creative Labs) for 64-bit PC systems problems.
    "You should install it with a 32-bit Windows version"

Had my sound card and expanded since the works as far back everything

╔►Setup:
    ║¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    ╠►System: Win 8.1 Professional 64bit inkl. Media-Center
    ╠►Mainboard: EVGA SR-X  / Bios 1.03
    ╠►CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2690
    ╠►RAM: 96GB (12x 8GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 2133MHz
    ╠►System HDD: 4x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD / Raid0
    ╠►3x LSI 9265-8i / 50TB HDD
    ╠►Grafikkarte: 1x EVGA GTX TITAN Z SC
    ╠►Power Supplies: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 ║Classified
    ╠►Power Supplies: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2
    ╠►Tower: Lian Li D8000B
    ╠►Monitor: 3x LG IPS277 27" LED
    ╠►Maus: Mad Catz M.M.O. 7
    ╠►Keyboard: Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7
    _JoseR
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 826
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Sound card sets mainboard partially except for combat SR-X 2014/04/19 11:16:13 (permalink)
    Astalavista1990
    Dear people maybe you can help me, yes .

I have a very strange problem which I some how can not explain.

So parts :

Motherboard: SR -X
    Tower : CASE LABS TX10 -D
    Sound Card: CREATIVE ZXR

So now to my problem, so in the beginning I had installed the new sound card and installed everything to work was shining . No longer started up at once my computer is error D6 no idea what it was I sent it to EVGA and they sent me a replacement unit so far so good .

Now I have the replacement unit will receive time only graphics card ever tried and hanged on my keyboard and mouse usb 2.0 and 3.0 on my wireless headset to logitech adapter without sound card. Worked wonderful too good bar I installed the sound card + the additional card using the cable and drove reboot my mouse and keyboard no longer went . The mouse shone but , function zero , a newly infected on the same board did not return to USB 3.0 both worked well connected USB stick to the previously connected port where the mouse was also hanging perfectly. And my radio headset which also swept out to 2.0 and was very quiet . The joke in the story I once started then all of the current and again turned up as working the keyboard and mouse on the 2.0 ports everything worked even the headset again my question is what can there not have to be like me with the sound card wida can destroy a board to any who might say what?

Astalavista1990
    What video card do you currently have installed?

Astalavista1990
    Re: Sound card sets mainboard partially except for combat SR-X 2014/04/19 11:29:06 (permalink)
    The problem is but now is not the D6 error but as I said the sound card just because they know know.

The graphics card that are verwendetet twice the ARES 2 in crossfire XXX composite
    Astalavista1990
    Re: Sound card sets mainboard partially except for combat SR-X 2014/04/20 08:24:32 (permalink)

has now done that not even work anymore bios 0,1,2 ko everything super fast stable this board I'm getting really wut failures of the finest

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile