EVGA

Questions about Step-up Program

Author
TurtleDude
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/04/15 19:27:37 (permalink)
I'm wondering about a few things dealing with the Step-up program, mostly about 2 Graphics cards the GTX 770, and 780.

First if I buy a GTX 770 can I use the step-up program to get the GTX 780 or better?

Second when I purchase one of these cards and get a special promotion with these do I keep them, and if there is another promotion running at the time do I get those as well?

Last does purchasing any EVGA Graphics card even from other retailers such as Newegg make me eligible for the Step-up program?

1 Reply Related Threads

EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 2016
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Questions about Step-up Program 2014/04/16 00:44:50 (permalink)
    TurtleDude, 

Most answers to your questions can be found on our Step Up program page here: http://www.evga.com/support/stepup/  

If you were to purchase a GTX 770, then you would be able to step up to a reference GTX 780 , GTX 780 w/ ACX cooler or a GTX 780 Ti.  These models would be the reference models and you can find the part numbers under the heading "Step-Up Inventory - What can I Step-Up to?"

If you purchase a GTX 770, brand new from our site or a retailer, and if there are any promotions at that time for that card, then yes, you would be eligible to claim those promotions.  The Step Up program itself is a promotion, so you would not be eligible for any current promotions for the card that you are stepping up to at that later time.

You can purchase a card from our site or any authorized retailer listed here: http://www.evga.com/Products/WhereToBuy.aspx   Products purchased from an auction site, or 2nd hand do not qualify for the Step Up program.  

Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Technical Support team @ 888.881.3842
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile