EVGA

my cpu arrived (sorta), help talk me down off the ledge here :-)

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
sethleigh
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 796
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: my cpu arrived (sorta), help talk me down off the ledge here :-) 2016/09/07 01:02:56 (permalink)
I didn't get as much done over the long weekend as I thought I would, for two primary reasons:

1) my neighbor wasn't around and I needed his table saw for most of what's left to be done on the case, and 
2) I quitting dipping Copenhagen again. My last dip was Friday night. That means that Saturday and Sunday I was a wreck, and in fact I'm still not really back to normal. Saturday and Sunday were the worst though. By Monday I was mostly just exhausted from not being overstimulated all the time.

I did get my motherboard mounting tray completed. I've got two rails measured out that I need to cut and glue/screw into the case. The motherboard mounting tray will screw onto these rails. I just need to take some measurements off my power supply to make sure I'm putting the mounting rails exactly where I want the motherboard to be. Other than the motherboard mounting tray, most of what I have left is to cut some 1/4" panels to form the outer skin of the case. These panels will have various hatches cut into them for things like the window, access to the case fans/radiators, and so forth. That's what I need the table saw for.

Happy EVGA customer.  Affiliate Code: 0Y7-1VU-ATW2

GigaByte X570 Aorus Master, AMD Ryzen 5900x under Optimus Foundation block, 32gb G.Skill DDR4 @ 3800 MHz 14-14-14-28, EVGA 3080ti FTW3 Ultra under Optimus block, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, EVGA Supernova G6 850W PS, ASUS 34" 3440x1440p 120Hz ultrawide, Lenovo 24" 1080p secondary monitor, Win 10

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile