2015/11/11 18:45:34
EddieH
Greetings!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far and enjoying the release of Fallout 4!!  We are back at it again with another EVGAGaming.com contest.  This week we are giving away 5 EVGA Torq X10 Carbon Gaming Mice!!  If you like that carbon fiber look, head over to the EVGAGaming.com site for details on how to enter!

We've also announced the winner of last weeks contest for the EVGA Z170FTW motherboard. Head over to the EVGAgaming.com site to find out if you have won and to congratulate the winner!!!

Attached Image(s)

2015/11/11 18:51:39
the_Scarlet_one
Congrats to the z170 winner and nice to see the twitter folks getting a chance at winning. You all are awesome, as always.
2015/11/11 19:05:17
XrayMan
Congrats to last weeks winner.     
2015/11/11 19:07:23
zophar
Dangit I forgot about last weeks drawing. Guess I'll have to get into this one. I could use a new mouse though, kids have torn mine up a bit. Good luck to all and as always thank you EVGA.
2015/11/13 21:35:06
Javalin
Bs having to  join a social media site or two to enter the contest.
I am a gamer, not a social media follower!

I do have a question though,  on the 'buy' page it says "without cord". WTH does that mean?
2015/11/13 21:45:34
XrayMan

Evga also has gaming events for gamers to win prizes too. In regards to the 2nd question, it's the weight of the mouse without or (excluding) the cable being weighed too.
2015/11/13 22:13:22
the_Scarlet_one
Javalin

I do have a question though,  on the 'buy' page it says "without cord". WTH does that mean?

Without "cable"... Notice that is next to the weight. Do you lift a cable everytime you pickup the mouse? Nope, so they don't factor in the weight of the cable going from the mouse to the PC.

If you don't want to join social media for a chance to win, don't. Complaining because it takes one of thousands of chances away for winning something fresh... Ha. That's funny.
2015/11/14 15:25:03
Javalin
Scarlet-Tech
Javalin

Without "cable"... Notice that is next to the weight. Do you lift a cable everytime you pickup the mouse? Nope, so they don't factor in the weight of the cable going from the mouse to the PC.

If you don't want to join social media for a chance to win, don't. Complaining because it takes one of thousands of chances away for winning something fresh... Ha. That's funny.

Ok, thank you for your second answer  :-)
2015/11/14 15:26:03
Javalin
XrayMan

Evga also has gaming events for gamers to win prizes too. In regards to the 2nd question, it's the weight of the mouse without or (excluding) the cable being weighed too.

Thank you also.

2015/11/25 15:47:09
slugbug
I won one of the mice but just found out I have to pay UPS $31 in brokerage fees and taxes when it's delivered tomorrow. I'm in Canada and UPS/FEDEX blow when it comes to shipments from the US 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account