2013/04/13 18:12:38
kody7839
enser

Believe someone asked this before, but whats up with this only working with the primary Titan in an SLI configuration? Since this only affects the primary GPU, its moot if you're running more than one Titan. That is unless I'm missing something.

It will control more than one card if you cycle through where it says "GeForuce GTX Titan: LOGO", but it's hard to tell which one you're currently working on. I thought it was kind silly to not make this more clear. 

I ended up just leaving them on full bright all the time anyway. 
2013/04/15 05:56:26
Luxferro
kzinti1

CAxVIPER

No there is no trick. If you can't open it you have another program such as your antivirus blocking it. It opens just fine for me. 

Why, thanks for confirming that this program actually works for some people!
That really doesn't help me a helluva lot now does it?
When I asked for help with this problem I wanted help with this problem. Not somebody saying since the program works for them then it certainly works for me.
Any real ideas out there?

That was a real idea. There's nothing wrong with the program, as he and others have confirmed. So there is something wrong with you or your system. 

kzinti1 

Is there some trick in getting this program to open? 
I right-click on the icon, then click open with admin. privileges and it doesn't open. 
Checked the control panel and it isn't showing the program doing anything at all. Like loading. 
I'd really like to shut the light completely off as it clashes with the lighting of my ASUS Max. V. 
Way too Christmasy looking for Easter weekend. 
I'd really rather not have to use electricians tape to block out the green light, but it remains an option. 

You sure you even installed the program? Maybe this will help http://www.grassrootsdesign.com/intro/

PS Being rude to people trying to help won't get you far...

2013/04/15 19:13:18
bomlee82
nice, i want it and i need it
2013/04/22 18:44:50
n8dogg
Who ever released this program should be fired, what a pile of crap  lol How can such a small program have so many bugs?
2013/04/27 14:55:16
bkhan530
Cool little app, works fine for me. Some improvements I recommend:

1. Clearly state which GPU is in use for those of us using more than one.

2. Skin the interface.

3. As suggested, add a GPU temperature monitor that changes LED intensity as it heats up or cools down.

4. Integrate this program into Precision X so there aren't two different programs. 
2013/05/19 13:01:29
vacaloca
I reported a while back that having a GT 640 as my primary GPU, I am unable to use this LED controller app (the previous and current 1.1.0.0 versions) to toggle the LEDs on my GTX Titan off. Is there going to be a fix for this? Will you release source code if not so I can fix it myself?
2013/05/21 20:03:31
awktane
Another random one - once you bring it up to change the settings on the other titans in SLI there's no way to minimize the program back to the notification area. Minimize puts it down to the taskbar and close appears to close the application and the leds stop animating.
2013/05/24 02:52:31
CHiLL72
Will there be a version to support the GTX 780?
2013/05/24 11:48:09
pcGJames
CHiLL72

Will there be a version to support the GTX 780?

Yeah, good question, will this be made available for the GTX 780, at the moment it claims 'Device is not supported'... 

2013/05/24 15:31:37
callofduty511
Hoping this gets integrated into EVGA Precision soon, having to update for the 780 might spark that move... separate tool doesn't seem necessary.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account