2014/08/10 14:14:38
grid21
I'll ask again. 

"I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find the download. When I go to  and click download, it comes up with all this crap about development of the software but NO WHERE does it tell me how to download the skins! Very annoyed and Need help please!"
2014/08/13 12:14:30
Feerlyss
Drerex
Thanks guys.  Got more coming so keep an eye out.

Drerex, I've just stumbled upon this thread and I'm looking for a custom GTX 660 SC skin that has a cosmic look like nebula clouds/stars behind the clock windows and with the colors Purple, Pink, Blue, and a touch of Red to match my build. See below.  If you can do this I would be eternally grateful.

Attached Image(s)

2014/08/13 17:03:00
ty_ger07
The new Precision X 15 is going to have a new skins interface and new coding requirements. The software is not released yet and no one knows yet how to create new skins for the program until it is released. For now, just wait until more info is available.
2014/08/13 22:02:08
Feerlyss
ty_ger07
The new Precision X 15 is going to have a new skins interface and new coding requirements. The software is not released yet and no one knows yet how to create new skins for the program until it is released. For now, just wait until more info is available.

I don't know if you were replying to me, but I'm still using the last version since 15 is on hiatus, so if he's still making skins by request for that software version, I'd love to have it.  thanks!
2014/08/16 21:02:22
BruceBannerr
EVGA has removed the skins library with the new precision x landing page.

Can someone please upload the kingpin skin externally?

Much appreciated, thanks
2014/08/22 11:55:25
Rat-Boy
BruceBannerr
EVGA has removed the skins library with the new precision x landing page.

Can someone please upload the kingpin skin externally?

Much appreciated, thanks

Look once here: http://forums.evga.com/evga-kingpin-precision-x-v4212143-skin-m2193828.aspx. Best way: write to Drerex and ask him, if he can give you the link to his collection ;-) He's the one that made this cool looking skins, he could give you the link.
2014/08/26 05:47:19
duostech
Look forward to the new Precision X.  Hope it comes out soon.
2014/08/26 05:55:00
Drerex
Hey guys, I noticed some of you have been looking for skins that I created in the past.  I used to be subscribed to this thread but I guess when they removed the sticky, it removed my subscription.  I have resubscribed to this thread so any post from here will be sent to my email.  Here is a link to all of the skins I created if you would like to download.  If you cannot find the skin you are looking for, let me know and I will see if I can help you get that skin.  Thanks.

EVGA Skins - http://1drv.ms/1zxXcJt
2014/09/20 04:16:25
sdmf74
I know PX16 is brand new but I dont suppose there is any way to convert the old .usf skins to .usx so they will work with px16
BTW Great job on the new software EVGA. So far it's working great! 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account