EVGA

Companies that support our troops the way they should be...

Author
Afterburner
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 25794
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 110
2010/12/12 09:07:16 (permalink)
I will start...

Sears - Christmas shopping this year.

I know I needed this reminder, since Sears isn't always my first choice. It's amazing when you think of how long the war has lasted and Sears hasn't withdrawn from their commitment. Could we each buy at least one thing at Sears this year?

How does Sears treat its employees who are called up for military duty? By law, they are required to hold their jobs open and available, but nothing more. Usually, people take a big pay cut and lose benefits as a result of being called up for active duty.

Sears is voluntarily paying the difference in salaries and maintaining all benefits, including medical insurance and bonus programs, for all called up reservist employees for up to two years.

I submit that Sears is an exemplary corporate citizen and should be recognized for its contribution. I suggest we all shop at Sears at least once, and be sure to find a manager to tell them why we are there so the company gets the positive reinforcement & feedback it well deserves.

Pass it on.

I decided to check this before I sent it forward. So I sent the following e-mail to the Sears Customer Service Department:

I received this e-mail and I would like to know if it is true. If it is, the internet may have just become one very good source of advertisement for your company. I know I would go out of my way to buy products from Sears instead of another store for a like item, even if it's cheaper at that store.

This is their answer to my e-mail:

Dear Customer:

Thank you for contacting Sears.The information is factual. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Sears regards service to our country as one of greatest sacrifices our young men and women can make. We are happy to do our part to lessen the burden they bear at this time.

Bill Thorn
Sears Customer Care
webcenter@sears.com
1-800-349-4358

Please pass this on to all your friends. Sears needs to be recognized for this outstanding contribution and we need to show them as Americans, we do appreciate what they are doing for our military!!!

It's verified ! By Snopes.com at:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/sears.asp
post edited by Afterburner - 2010/12/12 09:08:24

23 Replies Related Threads

z3r0t0l0rence
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 9599
    • Ribbons : 20
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/12 09:12:26 (permalink)
    Well seeing that I shop at Sears quite often I'm already supporting them.  I will however forward this in an email to inform others that may not know.

Thanks AB for providing this info. 

i7 930 OC 4.21 
    EVGA E758 
    GSkill 12GB
    Evga GTX 780 SC
    2x Kingston 240 Raid 0
    2x Seagate 4TB

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102260
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/12 09:16:03 (permalink)
    When I come to the USA on vacation I normally go to Sears to buy my jeans. I have been aware for a very long time of their policy of supporting our troops.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

wdflyer
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5705
    • Ribbons : 24
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/12 09:23:29 (permalink)
    Deleted....
    post edited by wdflyer - 2010/12/13 09:59:47

Gizmo: Asus MVF - i7-3770k - Corsair H100 - 32GB G.Skill 2133MHz - Radeon 7970
    Two Kingston HyperX 120GB SSDs in R0 - Two 1TB WD Black in R0 - AX1200 - Thermaltake A71

Kids Rig: EVGA X58 Classified3 - i7 950 - Corsair H100 - 12GB G.Skill 1866MHz - Radeon 7970 - 240GB RevoDrivex2
    1TB WD Black - Seasonic 1000w Platinum - CM HAF 912
    Afterburner
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/12 09:26:12 (permalink)
    It was news to me... I am pleased to see this is not new. Being an owner of a business I recognize the significant financial burden this is on any company, and the message it sends.

I hope others will chime in with other companies that have similar views. We all shop, and I for one want to shop at these types of stores first, regardless of Country of origin...

rblaes_99
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1951
    • Ribbons : 15
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/12 16:20:03 (permalink)
    funny.  I worked for Sears before I enlisted in 1995.   I wasn't a reservist being recalled.  I enlisted for 5 years and Sears offered to hold my job until I got out if it didn't work out.

After 10 years I received a letter from the corporate office asking if I would like to continue as a Sears employee or, if I had made a decision to stay military as a career (which I did), they would cash out my Sears retirement I had contributed to years earlier.

I had been gaining seniority as a Sears employee and they were fully prepared to hold my job and my status in the company until I was done serving.  They mailed me a check and a nice letter and I have been a loyal Sears fan ever since (even without my associate discount).

that was a great company to work for all things considered.

Bkatt
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 13852
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/13 09:29:28 (permalink)
    I am defently going to apply at Sears if i somehow lose my current job... lol. Would be nice to have that kinda secerity for when i get sent away.

Professional Cat
    YerBuddy
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8919
    • Ribbons : 59
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/13 09:43:26 (permalink)
    Nice post AB!  I've known that for a long time and whenever I get a chance to shop at sears I always do.  My wife sees me as silly because, while she's looking at clothes, I'm walking around the Craftsman stuff...the "good stuff!"

Edit:  My youngest son works for Sears.  He's a delivery guy in a large city in Arizona...while supposedly going to college...
    post edited by YerBuddy - 2010/12/13 09:45:32
    phades
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2482
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/13 09:46:03 (permalink)
    Makes me wonder if this is a standing corporate policy through all sears affiliates (k-mart, best buy, home depot, lowes, etc.).
    nateman_doo
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 11233
    • Ribbons : 56
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/13 10:49:04 (permalink)
    Lowes offers 10% military discounts (more so then the local home depot)  I buy everything humanly possible at Lowes.

Bkatt
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 13852
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/13 10:54:32 (permalink)
    nateman_doo

Lowes offers 10% military discounts (more so then the local home depot)  I buy everything humanly possible at Lowes.

Hot topic also gives a 10% off to military :P

Professional Cat
    Tweaked
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10630
    • Ribbons : 29
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/13 11:01:41 (permalink)
    I too was unaware of their support.  As a veteran myself, I am always appreciative of those companies that support our troops.  I'll be doing some shopping there for sure.

EVGA DG-77/ EVGA 750 G2/ Gigabyte B450/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ 16gb Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/ RTX-2080 XC/ Dell S2716DG / Windows 11 64
    nateman_doo
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/13 11:50:00 (permalink)
    Forgot to mention...Lowes will give you the 10% with an ID card.
    rblaes_99
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1951
    • Ribbons : 15
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/13 12:54:30 (permalink)
    i have had spooty luck at lowes with my military ID card.  I've been told that they only offer the military discount on specific days (like veterrans day).

other Lowes stores have given me the discount no problem.  seems the military discount word isn't getting out.

brunions
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 996
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/13 13:38:49 (permalink)
    I'm glad the American Sears treats their employees better than Sears Canada. Almost everyone at the Sears I used to work at was paid minimum wage and when they eventually did get a raise, it would be like 20 cents.

Noob Sniper
    Intel i5 760@3.8Ghz                       2x OCZ Vertex 30GB SSD's (RAID 0)
    eVGA P55 FTW                                2x WD 1TB Black's (RAID 1)
    16GB G-Skill 2000Mhz 9-11-11-31  600W OCZ StealthXStream
    Corsair H60                                    Cooler Master Storm Sniper case
    eVGA GTX 460 EE                            Logitech G500 Gaming mouse
    Steelseries Merc Stealth
    nateman_doo
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/15 05:46:09 (permalink)
    OK, get a pen out and write all this stuff down!

A&W – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Aeropostale – 20% off in store, just bring valid military ID
    Agentsource.com – Up to 40% off standard real estate closing costs for Active duty men and women moving in the United States or Canada
    All State – Allstate Funding proudly offers all U.S. Military personnel a $250 credit towards the appraisal of a residential property. Ends 12/31/2010
    American Airlines – Discount varies, requires military ID
    American Video Productions -10% off to active duty, retired, families of military and dependents. Call and ask for the discount http://www.americanvideoproductions.net/
    Amtrak – 10% off
    Anheuser – Busch Amusement Parks – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Anna’s Linens - 10% off any purchase with Valid Military ID in store only
    Apple Computers - The discount varies, you need to sign up here –
    http://www.apple.com/r/store/government/
    Applebee’s – Discount varies per location, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you
    Arby’s - Discount varies per location, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Ashford University – Discounted tuition at $250 a credit, books are covered for all required courses, waived application fee, waived technology fee and more! Benefits apply to all Active Duty, National Guard, Reservists and spouses, dependents eligible for survivor benefits, plus civilian DOD employees & separated vets/retirees still using their GI Bill.
    ASMBA – Armed Services Mutual Benefit Association – Membership in the non-profit association is free, and, when you join, you’ll get $3,000 of free AD&D coverage.
    AT&T – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Auto Zone – Varies Per Store - Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.  
    Avis – 25% off, online you should use this coupon AWD # A555084
    Azamara Cruises – Discounts vary, 800-338-4962 800-338-4962
    Back Yard Burgers – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Banana Republic – 10% military discount 1st of every month (may vary by location; in-store only).
    Barnes and Noble – 6% off regular price plus free shipping, check out www.bn.com/militarycity  
    Barnhill’s – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Bass Pro Shops – 10% off from the 15th to 22nd of each month
    Bath & Body Works – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Bed & Breakfast Inns – Varies, online
    Best Inns and Suites – Varies, must present Military ID with check-in
    Best Western - Rates within allowable per diem, must present military ID with check in
    Beyond Blossoms - 20% off all flower orders throughout the year 12/31/2010
    Big 10 Tires – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Blockbuster – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Boscov’s- 15% off in-store purchases with military ID everyday.
    Bronson labratories - 10% off on all vitamin and supplement orders, for active, retired, and reserve and their families Call 1-800-235-3200 1-800-235-3200 or use online code AF2004, ends 1/21/2011
    Buckle – 10% off, Free Shipping on all military orders
    Budget – Varies, up to 25% off time and mileage Store, requires military ID to redeem
    Budget Truck Rental – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Burger King – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Busch Gardens- One day complimentary admission for members of the military and 3 direct dependents in 2010. Here’s to the Heroes
    Camino Real Apartments – 5% military discount
    Captain D’s – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Carl’s Jr. – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Century 21 – FREE Century 21 AON Home Protection Plan when they buy or sell a home through Molly Kucharski ONLY paid for at settlement. Value = $399.00, call 1(800) 952-2516 1(800) 952-2516
    Champs Sports – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Checker Auto Parts – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Chevy’s Fresh Mex – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Chick Fil A – Varies, Discount with ID card (location dependent), discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Chipotle – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Ci-Ci’s Pizza – Discount varies, dependent on location, must present military ID
    Cingular – 17 to 18% Discount off your bill and 25% off accessories
    Clarion Inn – Rates within allowable per diem while on travel orders. Must present valid miliatry ID with check-in
    Comfort Inn – Rates within allowable per diem while on travel orders. Must Present valid military ID with check-in
    Coolmilitary.com – 10% off, online, ends 12/31/10
    Copeland’s Sports - Discount varies per location
    D.S.W. Shoe Warehouse – 10% military discount
    Dairy Queen - 10% off, location dependent
    Days Inn – Rates within allowable per diem. Must present valid military ID with check-in
    Dell Computers – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Denny’s – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Dick’s Sporting Goods – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you. Varies per location
    Discovery Channel Store – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Disney Resorts – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Disneyland - Military discounts are available only for tickets purchased at installation MWRs. Prices vary per date and length of visit
    Dollar Car Rental – Allowable per diem rates
    Dunkin’ Donuts – Veterans advantage members save 10% on all online orders. They also send free coffee to the troops oversees.
    DZ Web Design – 15% off, discount ends 12/31/2010
    Earthly Herbs – 25% off, discount ends 12/31/10.
    El Molino Coffee Shop - Free Shipping, online
    Express Clothing Store- 10% off on top of other coupons as well with military ID
    Extreme Outfitters -10-20% on miiltary Gear, online and in Store
    Eyeware - Discount varies, get the discount online at http://www.afeyewear.com/ – This site offers military discounts for a wide range of eyeglass companies
    Ford – Discount varies, http://www.encs.com/ford/
    Forget me not Jewelry – 30% off, ends 12/31/10. Online, use code militarygen100 at www.forgetmenotjewelry.com
    Friendly’s Ice Cream Stores – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Gap – 10% military discount 1st of every month (may vary by location; in-store only).
    Geico – 2% to 15% in all states except Georgia, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas
    GM – Varies, always well below MSRP. You can sign in online at https://www.exclusivegmoffer.com/ip-gmpop/initPop.do?program=mpp
    GNC – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Golden Corral – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Haber Vision – 50% discount on all sunglasses. Online at http://www.habervision.com/CodeResult.aspx?code=JB10222Q
    Hertz – Allowable per diem rates. Show valid military ID
    Hewlett-Packard – Log on to website and click on New User Registration: Enter first and last name, user name, password and email address. Use company code: 2727. Discounts vary. Online only. HickoryFarms.com - 10 percent Military discount – Enter 892848 in code box on online order form
    Home Depot – 10% off Year Round, to active duty, active reserve, retired military, and immediate family. In-Store, just bring valid military ID
    IHOP – 20% with Military ID at owner’s discretion
    Imax – $1 off movie tickets with Military ID
    Inkshouse.com – 20% off $50 or more, use cod Mil20
    istudysmart.com – Free Shipping for Military Families, Online, 9/15 – 10/14
    Java Cafe – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Jeep – $500 for active military, reserves and retired reserves or active after 20 years of service. Requires military ID
    Jiffylube – 10% off with valid Military ID
    Jockey – 10% off with valid Military ID
    KB Toys – 15% off during advertised Military Days
    KFC – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Kohl’s – 15% off with Military ID
    Kragen Auto Parts – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Lerner – 15% off
    Long John Silver’s – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Longhorn Steakhouse – 10% military discount
    Lowes – 10% off year round to active duty, active reserve, retired military, and immediate family. Just bring in a valid military ID. The military discount, however, cannot be combined with other coupons they may be offering.
    Marriott Hotels – It’s the Per Diem amount the government picks up, whatever that amount is. Just call and place the reservation over the phone and ask for that discount. Online at http://www.marriott.com/reservation/worldnum.mi
    My Cruise Club – 9% off on all cruises, ends 12/31/10
    Quizno’s – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Race-Depot – 10% off, use code 10MILCITY
    Rack Room Shoes – 15% discount. Bring in valid military ID
    Raising Cane’s Chicken – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Ramada – 15% to 30% – depending on availability. Must present military I.D. upon check in.
    Red Robin – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Regal Movie Theaters – Matinee prices for all show times. Requires Military ID
    Ripley’s attractions and museums – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – 10% military discount
    Rocky Mountain Tracking – 5% off any tracking inc. Use code USMILITARY, http://www.rmtracking.com/
    S & K Men’s Wear – 8% Discount on all items free shipping on orders over $99 & APO/FPO shipping. To access the military site at S&K you must go through their AAFES Exchange Mail Online service. http://bdeal.me/aCVq2X
    Sally Beauty Supply – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Samsonite- 15% off with military ID
    Sea World -One day complimentary admission for members of the military and 3 direct dependents in 2010. Here’s to the Heroes
    Sesame Park Place- One day complimentary admission for members of the military and 3 direct dependents in 2010. Here’s to the Heroes
    Shoe Carnival – 10% off
    Sierra Suites – Rates at or below per diem depending on location. Discounts may vary and depend on availability. Must present military I.
    Six Flags Mountain Magic – Service members receive special discounts on admission for special events and specific dates. Tickets must be purchased in advance MWR and ITT 143. Recreation offices, not at the park.
    Sizzler – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Sleep Inn - Rates at or below per diem depending on location. Discounts may vary and depend on availability. Must present military I.
    Sonic – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Southwest Airlines – Varies, it’s a dollar amount, not a percentage. Not available on all flights, you’ll have to call Southwest and simply just ask.
    Spencer’s Gifts – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    SportsMemorabilia.com – 10% off at checkout, use code mili10 online
    Sprint Business – 15% to 20% Discount, 1-888-788-4727 1-888-788-4727
    Suzuki – $500 off for you and immediate family. Requires military ID
    Taco Bell – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Texas Road House – 10% military discount
    Texas Roadhouse – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    The Finish Line – 20 percent military discount off select items at special locations
    The Melting Pot – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
    Timberland Outlets – 15%, bring in valid military ID
    Toyota – $500 off + $500 for first time buyers. Requires military ID
    Travelodge – Rates within allowable per diem. Discounts may vary and depend on availability.

wdflyer
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5705
    • Ribbons : 24
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/15 06:47:08 (permalink)

^^^  You should also note that even though these business, at one point or another, had offered these discounts, they may still be valid or may no longer be in effect.

As most business are locally owned/operated they may not honor the discount in the first place, it just depends on the guy behind the counter sometimes...
    post edited by wdflyer - 2010/12/15 06:50:29

Gizmo: Asus MVF - i7-3770k - Corsair H100 - 32GB G.Skill 2133MHz - Radeon 7970
    Two Kingston HyperX 120GB SSDs in R0 - Two 1TB WD Black in R0 - AX1200 - Thermaltake A71

Kids Rig: EVGA X58 Classified3 - i7 950 - Corsair H100 - 12GB G.Skill 1866MHz - Radeon 7970 - 240GB RevoDrivex2
    1TB WD Black - Seasonic 1000w Platinum - CM HAF 912
    Tweaked
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10630
    • Ribbons : 29
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/15 07:22:23 (permalink)
    Wow Nate, That looks like that took a while to do research.  Thanks.

EVGA DG-77/ EVGA 750 G2/ Gigabyte B450/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ 16gb Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/ RTX-2080 XC/ Dell S2716DG / Windows 11 64
    loveha
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10497
    • Ribbons : 65
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/15 07:38:44 (permalink)
    As much as I like discounts, I never ask for them. If the person at the register happens to see and know what the I.D. looks like if they glance at my wallet as I go to pay. Then I will accept it. Then you get those people who just somehow sense it, which is kinda creepy.

The best discount is at my favorite bar back home, free. Bar tender (Owner usually) always gets a good Tip though. 
    I think nateman wins this thread.

Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X
    Mobo - EVGA X570 FTW
    CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    RAM - 32GB Trident Z Royal 3600MHz 14-14-14-34
    GPU - EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
    PSU - Seasonic Prime TX-1000
    Heatkiller IV CPU Waterblock / Heatkiller V GPU Waterblock
    Heatkiller V EBC Active Backplate / Two Heatkiller Rad 360 L
    Six Noctua NF-A12x25 / Heatkiller D5 Pump
    nateman_doo
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/15 08:08:44 (permalink)
    Tweaked

Wow Nate, That looks like that took a while to do research.  Thanks.

& a whole lotta formatting!  :P
    My pleasure!  Maybe sticky this post for veterans?
    nateman_doo
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/15 08:13:30 (permalink)
    loveha
    As much as I like discounts, I never ask for them. If the person at the register happens to see and know what the I.D. looks like if they glance at my wallet as I go to pay. Then I will accept it. Then you get those people who just somehow sense it, which is kinda creepy.

The best discount is at my favorite bar back home, free. Bar tender (Owner usually) always gets a good Tip though. 

HA!  thanks!  I usually wear a jacket that has an Army logo, or some sort of military T-shirt and if the employees notice they volunteer discounts.  I only whip it out at Lowes because I'm there every day. 

I was getting first pictures of my daughter with Santa, and the lady was ringing me up, and noticed the symbol on the jacket & asked if I was military.  I said yup, and without question she just handed me the pictures.  I was pretty speechless.   

Those who generally "sense it" - its generally because of the hair, and your probably in shape.   ;)
    post edited by nateman_doo - 2010/12/15 08:15:59
    loveha
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10497
    • Ribbons : 65
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/15 08:34:57 (permalink)
    nateman_doo

loveha

HA!  thanks!  I usually wear a jacket that has an Army logo, or some sort of military T-shirt and if the employees notice they volunteer discounts.  I only whip it out at Lowes because I'm there every day. 

I was getting first pictures of my daughter with Santa, and the lady was ringing me up, and noticed the symbol on the jacket & asked if I was military.  I said yup, and without question she just handed me the pictures.  I was pretty speechless.   

Those who generally "sense it" - its generally because of the hair, and your probably in shape.   ;)

That and not to to mention, that individual gets addressed as Sir or Ma'am.

Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X
    Mobo - EVGA X570 FTW
    CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    RAM - 32GB Trident Z Royal 3600MHz 14-14-14-34
    GPU - EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
    PSU - Seasonic Prime TX-1000
    Heatkiller IV CPU Waterblock / Heatkiller V GPU Waterblock
    Heatkiller V EBC Active Backplate / Two Heatkiller Rad 360 L
    Six Noctua NF-A12x25 / Heatkiller D5 Pump
    msmith5150
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1586
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/15 08:47:10 (permalink)
    Awesome info! I had no idea about Sears, that's amazing.

And Nate, in your list it's Big O Tires I do believe. :)

http://www.bigotires.com/

MaximumPC  Heatware
    Soldiers of the Wasteland Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild   

Afterburner
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re:Companies that support our troops the way they should be... 2010/12/16 07:14:32 (permalink)
    Great stuff fellas thank you!

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile