EVGA

Helpful ReplyWin an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler!

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
EddieH
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 2016
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2015/09/02 18:20:53 (permalink)
Greetings!!

Getting back on our regular scheduled program, we've launched a new giveaway for this week where you will be able to win a Z170 FTW motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler!!  Those looking for an potential upgrade make sure to head on over to the EVGAGaming.com site to enter this weeks new contest.

The Z97 Classified giveaway will end today at 7:00PM PST time, so don't forget you get you entries in for that!  Winner will be announced tomorrow!

Attached Image(s)

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7192
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/02 18:56:51 (permalink)
Entered, Thanks!

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/02 22:15:24 (permalink)
Oh great, another giveaway with Twitter crud.
JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/02 22:18:41 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby EVGATech_ErinW 2015/09/02 22:28:01
kram36

Just create a twitter, You can use it to enter giveaways and never use it again -_-!

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/02 22:21:29 (permalink)
RushXTC
kram36

Just create a twitter, You can use it to enter giveaways and never use it again -_-!

I don't think so.

http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2385805

I can remember when we didn't have to do this social media crud to enter giveaways.
JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/02 22:23:01 (permalink)
Ah, lol. Well, I only have like 13 followers, So it doesn't matter what I post =P!!!

In it to win it :)!

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/02 22:28:20 (permalink)
I don't want anyone following me, nor do I care to follow anyone on Twitter.

I understand EVGA's reason for the way they do the Giveaways. It's advertisement for them at a very low cost.

EDIT: Just wish now and then they would do a Giveaway without hoops to jump through.
post edited by kram36 - 2015/09/02 22:30:39
agent8
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8248
  • Ribbons : 20
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/03 05:40:20 (permalink)
Oh man. This is 2 weeks in a row where a social media account is required. I don't want to post pics of my animals and what I am eating online. I'm not caving in, even for cool Evga stuff.
slugbug
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2139
  • Ribbons : 8
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/03 10:16:50 (permalink)
Submitted my entry, thanks 

Stephenk291
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1023
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/03 10:29:15 (permalink)
is it ending today @ 7PM or the 8th? you've got it listed at ending Sept 8th.

|i7 8700k @4.9Ghz| 64GB 3200mhz DDR4 Corsair RGB Pro |Asus Strix Gaming z390 |EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3  | Corsair 500D | H105 Cooler | SuperNova 850G3

Associates Code E96KV2QZWOXVRZM
SiAScORCH
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 783
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/03 11:03:52 (permalink)
Stephenk291

It's one that ended yesterday and winner selected today. Then this is one for next week.

Stephenk291
FTW Member
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/03 11:06:41 (permalink)
SiAScORCH
Stephenk291

It's one that ended yesterday and winner selected today. Then this is one for next week.

oh whoops you're right. Totally misread that.

|i7 8700k @4.9Ghz| 64GB 3200mhz DDR4 Corsair RGB Pro |Asus Strix Gaming z390 |EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3  | Corsair 500D | H105 Cooler | SuperNova 850G3

Zuhl3156
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 13061
  • Ribbons : 34
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/03 11:29:02 (permalink)
Forget it. I've had enough abuse already.
EddieH
EVGA Alumni
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/07 18:59:02 (permalink)
Less than 24 hours left to enter the Z170 FTW motherboard contest on the EVGAGaming.com site!!!!  Make sure to enter before it closes tomorrow @ 6PM PST.  Also, help us spread the word, so that we can be able to give away some more awesome EVGA hardware!!!
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/07 19:02:13 (permalink)
EVGATech_EddieH
Less than 24 hours left to enter the Z170 FTW motherboard contest on the EVGAGaming.com site!!!!  Make sure to enter before it closes tomorrow @ 6PM PST.  Also, help us spread the word, so that we can be able to give away some more awesome EVGA hardware!!!

I'd do Facebook, but not Twitter.
Zuhl3156
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 13061
  • Ribbons : 34
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/07 19:10:26 (permalink)
I'm not jumping through any more hoops.
agent8
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/07 19:22:43 (permalink)
Zuhl3156
I'm not jumping through any more hoops.

+8 Social media made my life far to complicated. I will never get a facebook account again. The internet and this forum already suck too much of my time.
EddieH
EVGA Alumni
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/08 16:28:04 (permalink)
Hello All, 

I do appreciate your honest feedback regarding the contest requirements for the contests.  But please be aware that this is a thread about the contest, not a thread about dis-liking twitter.  We try to give the opportunity to as many EVGA fans as possible to enter and win.  

I will take your feedback into account and review the recent contests, and will try to do more non-social media entry requirements,  but some contest will still require from time to time the use of Twitter, Facebook, and any other social media outlet out there.  

I completely understand the dislike of social media, but everyone is different.  There will be many other opportunities to win and enter with different entry methods.  So I ask that you just keep an eye out on the giveaways and enter if you wish do to so.  

Thanks, 
_Eddie 
SiAScORCH
SSC Member
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/08 20:23:43 (permalink)
EVGATech_EddieH
Hello All, 

I do appreciate your honest feedback regarding the contest requirements for the contests.  But please be aware that this is a thread about the contest, not a thread about dis-liking twitter.  We try to give the opportunity to as many EVGA fans as possible to enter and win.  

I will take your feedback into account and review the recent contests, and will try to do more non-social media entry requirements,  but some contest will still require from time to time the use of Twitter, Facebook, and any other social media outlet out there.  

I completely understand the dislike of social media, but everyone is different.  There will be many other opportunities to win and enter with different entry methods.  So I ask that you just keep an eye out on the giveaways and enter if you wish do to so.  

Thanks, 
_Eddie 

You shouldn't even have to explain this. If they simply don't like the requirements they don't have to enter. I hate twitter and I still made one for the purpose of the contests. I don't use it other than for the contests and they could do the same. I just simply block people I don't like on facebook and twitter, no harm done. You guys are doing a great job at this.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 12:06:21 (permalink)
SiAScORCH
EVGATech_EddieH
Hello All, 

Thanks, 
_Eddie 

You shouldn't even have to explain this. If they simply don't like the requirements they don't have to enter. I hate twitter and I still made one for the purpose of the contests. I don't use it other than for the contests and they could do the same. I just simply block people I don't like on facebook and twitter, no harm done. You guys are doing a great job at this.

Eddie I understand the social media junk, it's advertisement for EVGA on the cheap. I don't mind advertising for EVGA, just not Twitter, it's useless for me.
SiAScORCH
SSC Member
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 12:09:14 (permalink)
kram36
SiAScORCH
EVGATech_EddieH
Hello All, 

Thanks, 
_Eddie 

Eddie I understand the social media junk, it's advertisement for EVGA on the cheap. I don't mind advertising for EVGA, just not Twitter, it's useless for me.

Then don't enter it. Twitter is not useless for them. So if it's so useless for you just skip that contest.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 12:31:16 (permalink)
SiAScORCH
kram36
SiAScORCH
EVGATech_EddieH
Hello All, 

Thanks, 
_Eddie 

Then don't enter it. Twitter is not useless for them. So if it's so useless for you just skip that contest.

You're not very observant are you, I didn't enter the contest and EVGA got zero advertisement out of me.
SiAScORCH
SSC Member
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 12:34:38 (permalink)
kram36
SiAScORCH
kram36
SiAScORCH
EVGATech_EddieH
Hello All, 

Thanks, 
_Eddie 

You're not very observant are you, I didn't enter the contest and EVGA got zero advertisement out of me.

Then please help me to understand why you're posting? That won't stop them from using twitter. They'll still use twitter for contests sometimes and you not entering doesn't affect them at all. Just means one less person in the contest.

So yes I'm observant, I just don't get why you even bothered posting after he made his statement.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 12:40:10 (permalink)
SiAScORCH
kram36
SiAScORCH
kram36
SiAScORCH
EVGATech_EddieH
Hello All, 

Thanks, 
_Eddie 

Then please help me to understand why you're posting? That won't stop them from using twitter. They'll still use twitter for contests sometimes and you not entering doesn't affect them at all. Just means one less person in the contest.

So yes I'm observant, I just don't get why you even bothered posting after he made his statement.

Because I want Eddie to know I understand why they do the social media deal and why I did not enter the contest. Post wasn't for you, well except for the horse and carrot part lol. I'll advertise for EVGA, but not on Twitter, it's of no use to me. You want me to advertise for you, make it useful for me too.
agent8
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 12:50:22 (permalink)

ManBearPig
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6130
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 13:15:30 (permalink)
Thanks for the opportunity to win something eVGA!  Even though I despise Twitter and will never use it (outside of contests), it was very easy to create an account just for contests like this.  Just because you make an account, doesn't mean you actually have to use it.  You can simply set it up, use it for the contest, and never look at it again.  You don't actually have to follow anyone or have people following you or post stupid stuff no one will ever read like the other Twitter users.

kram36
Just wish now and then they would do a Giveaway without hoops to jump through.

You mean like the huge Anniversary giveaways that they just did?  Or all of the gaming events they did every month leading up to it?

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 13:29:30 (permalink)
ManBearPig
Thanks for the opportunity to win something eVGA!  Even though I despise Twitter and will never use it (outside of contests), it was very easy to create an account just for contests like this.  Just because you make an account, doesn't mean you actually have to use it.  You can simply set it up, use it for the contest, and never look at it again.  You don't actually have to follow anyone or have people following you or post stupid stuff no one will ever read like the other Twitter users.

kram36
Just wish now and then they would do a Giveaway without hoops to jump through.

You mean like the huge Anniversary giveaways that they just did?  Or all of the gaming events they did every month leading up to it?

Didn't you have to do some hunting in the forums or some sort of thing like that for the Anniversary giveaway? Don't the gaming deals require you to play online on EVGA game servers?
agent8
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 14:13:50 (permalink)
And the anniversary even also requires you start a new evga account...and NOT post. Most of the winners were zombie accounts save a few. Being facetious for the lulz but it is true.
Stephenk291
FTW Member
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 15:47:48 (permalink)
if they stick it facebook and Twitter I don't care the twitter I use is simply for competitions and that's about it. I can't fathom how people actually keep up with 3-4 different social networks for actual use. I'm on facebook to keep in touch with high school/college buds and family that lives far away and that's about it.

ManBearPig
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6130
Re: Win an EVGA Z170 FTW Motherboard and EVGA ACX CPU Cooler! 2015/09/09 22:55:37 (permalink)
kram36
Didn't you have to do some hunting in the forums or some sort of thing like that for the Anniversary giveaway? Don't the gaming deals require you to play online on EVGA game servers?

So you just want eVGA to give you free stuff?  Is playing a game really that hard? (usually people build these expensive computers to play games)

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile