Author
Excessive Nerve
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 103
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/05/31 14:10:54 (permalink)
Hi,

Long story short I've been having a problem with my motherboard for months and I need an RMA. I'd like to choose the cross-ship option because I need my computer for school and to run my business. I called UPS/FedEx/USPS and the lowest quote I got to ship the product back to EVGA was $95.00. I had a similar scenario with corsair where it was going to cost me $75.00 to send back my h100i (about the cost of a new h100i), in turn Corsair sent me a UPS pre-paid return label which was awesome of them. 

So the question is, can I please do a cross-ship RMA and have a pre-paid return label included, paying more than half the price of a new motherboard to send back a defective one is insane?

Thanks so much!
post edited by Excessive Nerve - 2016/05/31 14:19:55

2 Replies Related Threads

EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
    RMA Management
    • Total Posts : 1461
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: UPS, please this is insane. 2016/05/31 14:32:11 (permalink)
    Hello Excessive Nerve,

Please keep in mind that with our Standard Cross-Shipment option for Canada, EVGA will ship the replacement to you first via UPS however you will be required to send the original product to us for the return and completion of the RMA.  We do see you are located on Eastern region of Canada and as a suggestion you may want to look in to a different shipping courier such as Canada Post to help with the return.  Canada Post offers a 4-business day Expedited Parcel option allows for the return shipping for less than what was mentioned above and may be a more favorable alternative for the warranty service.  

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

-Jayson- EVGA USA RMA Dept.
    Reddit/Twitter - u/EVGA_JaysonC   @evga_jaysonc 

Excessive Nerve
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 103
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: UPS, please this is insane. 2016/05/31 17:56:39 (permalink)
    EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
    Hello Excessive Nerve,

Please keep in mind that with our Standard Cross-Shipment option for Canada, EVGA will ship the replacement to you first via UPS however you will be required to send the original product to us for the return and completion of the RMA.  We do see you are located on Eastern region of Canada and as a suggestion you may want to look in to a different shipping courier such as Canada Post to help with the return.  Canada Post offers a 4-business day Expedited Parcel option allows for the return shipping for less than what was mentioned above and may be a more favorable alternative for the warranty service.  

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Yes can you please give me the dimensions and weight of a typical motherboard box I'd like to get a quote. Even if the shipping is $30.00 that's a lot of money to pay for something that might not even fix my problem... Not too mention the $30-$50 as import duties. Can I please get a return label?

Edit: Canada post shipping is $39.95 plus another $35.00-$50.00 estimated for duties.
    post edited by Excessive Nerve - 2016/05/31 18:17:00
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile