EVGA

Step up verification

Author
GQster
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/06/25 08:42:41 (permalink)
Tried emailing same question to support, but i got redirected to an error page so i'll ask it here.

As i'm still in queue nearing the end of my 90 day qualification period to step up while waiting for 1080 stock, I'd like the peace of mind if someone could look at my step up submission and verify that everything looks correct and in order so I don't get screwed over when my turn comes up to receive stock after my eligibility to resubmit expires.

I have a queue number in my product details and uploaded the invoice screenshot and everything (as well as received the free upgrade to SC version email) but other than that i haven't seen a change since i submitted on 5/27. 

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies Related Threads

DoStuffAndStuff
    • Total Posts : 31
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Step up verification 2016/06/25 08:59:44 (permalink)
    As long as you received a step 1 email confirming you joined the process you should be fine. Even if something goes wrong EVGA will sort you out back into the queue since they tend to be good like that
    EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 2016
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Step up verification 2016/06/25 11:29:02 (permalink)
    Hello GQster,

First, I'd like to welcome you to the EVGA Forums.  I did go ahead and take a look at your account.  Your Step-Up request is all in order w/o any issues.  At this time you just need to wait till you receive the next notification for payment once you reach the front of the queue. 

If you do have any further questions, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Technical Support team via phone:  888.881.3842 or via email:  support@evga.com

_Eddie

GQster
    Tried emailing same question to support, but i got redirected to an error page so i'll ask it here.

As i'm still in queue nearing the end of my 90 day qualification period to step up while waiting for 1080 stock, I'd like the peace of mind if someone could look at my step up submission and verify that everything looks correct and in order so I don't get screwed over when my turn comes up to receive stock after my eligibility to resubmit expires.

I have a queue number in my product details and uploaded the invoice screenshot and everything (as well as received the free upgrade to SC version email) but other than that i haven't seen a change since i submitted on 5/27. 

Thanks in advance.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile