EVGA

Russia RMA Problem!

Author
-=MaRkFrolov=-
  • Total Posts : 11
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/02/03 10:16:57 (permalink)

Problem Russia EVGA RMA. Nvidia EVGA 780 gtx SC.

At the moment, I'm looking for documents about the purchase, and I'll try to contact the company in Russia.
But I'm more than sure that I refuse to be replaced.
Buying cards from EVGA company, I have always been confident in extended warranty RMA, even wanted to buy the extended warranty to 5 years.

Now, I understand that for Russian users, this guarantee does not work in this regard in the Russian market the company win Gigabyte and Asus.
I always respected the company's products and was confident the EVGA, that I would be able to send your card during the warranty period, at its own expense and get an alternative replacement.

I have been using the company's products, I have still works the Evga gtx 960 on a second computer, I still have power supply Evga Classified nex1500 SuperNova whose 10-year warranty, but just now I realized that this warranty does not apply to Russia.
Few people know about it in our country and personally confronted with RMA, I'm going to write a great article about the warranty company Evga on the largest Russian community overclockers .
Article I will write after passing all the stages of its warranty obligation.

I really want to learn about that as many people as possible, this is important, since I used all of my friends and acquaintances advised the company's products because of the extended warranty and now I begin to reflect before buying, and most likely, will choose other brands.

Up to this point I have not engaged in overclock or modification of the graphics card, so as not to violate their warranty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My last reply support, at the moment I am waiting for a reply.

Do I understand correctly that you are denying me of my RMA 3 year Warranty?
And do I understand correctly that the RMA Warranty doesn't work in Russia?
I chose the brand of your company only because of the extended of the world and now I'll know what your warranty does not give anything in Russia.
I will write about this in the largest Russian community overclockers and community facebook.
I certainly will try to contact the 3Logic, but I'm afraid it will do nothing, according to our laws, product warranty 1 year.  

Questions to support.

A few weeks ago, started the problem, which I first drew attention.Today, after running a few tests, found out what the problem is. Unfortunately, your video card, at a set temperature over 65-75 degrees, shuts down. I spent all of the tests, unfortunately, the result is 100 percent graphics card overclocking not did, because by default SC version your company. How do I change my video card for your 3-year warranty?

Answer.

Dear Sir,
thanks for your mail and we will advise you to get contact with our official distributor 3Logic there in russia to try to solve the trouble with your system, asking for a replacement of your product if possible.
Yours sincerely.

13 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2033
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/02/03 10:43:57 (permalink)
    Dear -=MaRkFrolov=-,

I can confirm that your country does have shipping restrictions and that is why we do work with the distributor in your region to assist with in country warranty assistance.  Please do not hesitate to let us know if you should need further support after submitting your request for warranty with the local distributor as we are here and we are not in any way denying your warranty.

supportEU@evga.com
    post edited by EVGATech_ChrisB - 2016/02/03 10:55:35

-=MaRkFrolov=-
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/02/03 10:51:51 (permalink)
    I will try to contact the company from which I bought a product, a company Regard.ru, my accounting is now looking for documents, then I will turn to the company 3Logic.

In another case, I was convinced, like many buyers of the brand EVGA in Russia, that we have the ability to send defective or failed product, personally in your company at its own expense, to this I was ready. And now I have additional issues to which I was not ready.

I will definitely write about the results, because I personally advised their friends only buy EVGA products and now it turns out that I had cheated them.

My reputation is very important to me.
    EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2033
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/02/03 10:58:19 (permalink)
    Dear -=MaRkFrolov=-,

Thank you for your response and please understand that your warranty is available locally to assist.  Please let us know if you do need more assistance.

-=MaRkFrolov=-
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/02/03 11:05:37 (permalink)
    I understand you perfectly. No problems. Simply, I personally think that this should be aware of as many users as possible from Russia.
    My mistake was ignorance of the guarantee obligations for Russian users.

After I try to go through all the stages of warranty in Russia, I'll be sure to write on the Forum.
    -=MaRkFrolov=-
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/02/04 06:40:23 (permalink)
    As promised, I will tell on the first attempt, as a matter of fact, I never doubted that was the case.

I contacted the company 3logic, explained the situation, they said, that it is not their problem and sent me into the company Regard which I purchased your video card in the year 2012, now await a response from the company Regard, phone no one takes, i sent the email. Wait response :)

I and represented our Russian RMA validity.

Let's see where they sent me next time :)))
    -=MaRkFrolov=-
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/02/04 06:58:45 (permalink)
    Got an answer :) Warranty 3 years :) Regard.

Because of all these problems with RMA, I accidentally wrote that bought it in 2012 year:))) and I bought it in 2014.

We are waiting for what will happen next.

Already some good news from the company Regard.

-=MaRkFrolov=-
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/02/04 07:31:11 (permalink)
    New story:))) Shop Regard now, answered me that they could not find its serial number :))) Do too :)

-=MaRkFrolov=-
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/02/04 07:50:34 (permalink)
    New stage. Contacted the company 3Logic for help on finding a serial number, and who was the purchaser of the graphics card to Regard could not escape from its guarantee obligations.

I'm still going to get his. I'm sorry that I spend so much time on it. But this is an invaluable experience for me and for other people who may fall into a similar situation.
    -=MaRkFrolov=-
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/02/05 05:02:34 (permalink)
    Another small victory. From Regard, I got no response on search my documents. But I found documents confirming my purchase. Waiting for an answer from Regard. :)
    Avolation
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/07/20 01:22:01 (permalink)
    -=MaRkFrolov=-
    Another small victory. From Regard, I got no response on search my documents. But I found documents confirming my purchase. Waiting for an answer from Regard. :)

Hey! What was the end of your story?

-=MaRkFrolov=-
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/07/20 18:07:25 (permalink)
    Offered to come to Moscow and to give the card to a service center. I did not go. Bought another. RMA warranty in Russia does not work. Rather, I'm wrong. works at the store in which you purchased your card...
    Avolation
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/07/20 19:29:00 (permalink)
    -=MaRkFrolov=-
    works at the store in which you purchased your card...

Looks like you are right. In this case there's no much reasons to buy EVGA card here (abroad) and make her travel around the world to Russia, or to choose exactly EVGA cards in local stores, such as Ulmart or Citilink coz the RMA hemorrhoid will be just the same as with other vendors. You will not be able to use help or service of good guys working here :)
    -=MaRkFrolov=-
    Re: Russia RMA Problem! 2016/07/29 14:22:38 (permalink)
    Agree with you :)
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile